The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Its true that hiding the votes has given fairness to it in the sense that now you have to get everyone you can to vote regardless.

But its taken all the excitement out of it for me...

Nothing to celebrate, no tension, no sense of competition... Just click a button and then wait it out.

Its true that hiding the votes has given fairness to it in the sense that now you have to get everyone you can to vote regardless.

But its taken all the excitement out of it for me...

Nothing to celebrate, no tension, no sense of competition... Just click a button and then wait it out.

My sentiments exactly.

But either way, we gotta keep going guys. We got this far - don't get complacent! Hopefully the livestream tomorrow will shed even more light on this tournament. I've no doubt they'll state something about it.

So strange for MMOBOMB to hide the vote percentage. I think that it severely cuts the traffic to their site. Looks not profitable to me.

I also have a gut feeling that we actually loose as of now... Need moar propaganda.

[size=2]Oh, Smite's Loki has a Grineer's slender waist...[/size]

large.gif

We're not in the lead.  It's true.

Source: Me

Can't tell if trolling or...

Is it possible to vote more than once? Back when Warframe went against Vindictus, I voted more than once, but it never stated whether my vount was registered or not. I'm assuming it registers my IP, though.

Voting more than once from the same IP will result in a removal of the votes.

Is it possible to vote more than once? Back when Warframe went against Vindictus, I voted more than once, but it never stated whether my vount was registered or not. I'm assuming it registers my IP, though.

It's possible but it's preferable that you recruit other people to vote instead.

Assuming from the last round that we are in the lead, there's 3000 votes difference.

Judging by our previous polls we have always shot up too 10k early on and then slowed down from there so my assumption is we are leading.

This doesnt mean we shouldnt actively promote voting...

Have we set up threads in the other language forums yet ?

Can't tell if trolling or...

Statistics have been disabled by MMOBomb.

We cannot see how many votes we or SMITE have.

Assume that it is ALWAYS the worst case scenario!

Voting more than once from the same IP will result in a removal of the votes.

Technically, MMObomb will not remove the ip addresses with around 1-5 votes because some family or friends might share the same ip address as you.

Edited by LobsterFiend