The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Indeed.  I wouldn't support HiRez over DE, not after how they treated Global Agenda.

I can't imagine Steve saying "Well, f&%$ this, i'm going home." and DE abandoning the Warframe. Well, i know that's not gonna happen, this is one of the reasons why i'm here.

Probably, i haven't expected our game to go this far in this tournament. Because there is still a lot to improve, game isn't finished yet

QFT, we just being fanboys. Smite is somewhat mediocre but it's still a more complete game. WF is like a placeholder game with bandaid fixes. Shouldn't have gone past vindictus.

Weekly content updates, at least 3 patches during the course of a week, weekly dev gameplay livestreams, weekly contests, bi-weekly dev livestreams where we get sneak peaks and have our questions answered...

Yeah, with all that going on, how the hell did Warframe beat Vindictus?

No Red text in the past few hours that iv'e seen. Maybe devs are at home resting. It's up to us now, Tenno!

Digital Extremes should help us to spread the word for sure. No doubts.

We just don't have their instruments.

We still have grate amount of Tenno in the cryopods

Edited by Skynin

I voted for Warframe.

I have concerns at this point about our ability to win this though.

No update or event this week means a lot of the more casual players are taking time away from the game.

By the time it was announced we had won, everyone knew there wasn't going to be a patch.

Bad time to miss an update or hype and then not have the event as people likely got burned out waiting.

Karma is Karma.

We've been trying, but it doesn't appear to be working.

We have only chat in game, when people mostly on missions - so you can't tell them about this poll. Not everyone looking into Ragion Chat also.

What else can we do?

Red Text

Launcher Link

And done

we need some hype iin here, did everyone lose their drive because of that update not launching? come on lets do this...are people in game? lets spread some word.

Some people were even voting AGAINST Warframe because of that.