The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Those 50,000+ votes for smite make me suspicious

Weere are those votes comming from? I mean they had like only 10,000 votes in the last round and nobody cared about it

But now?! I dont get it and even people openly promoting botting for smite makes me even more suspicious :|

Sad sad

BUT BACK TO VOTING!!

FOR LORD BOOBEN, TENNO!!!

Weere are those votes comming from? I mean they had like only 10,000 votes in the last round and nobody cared about it

But now?! I dont get it and even people openly promoting botting for smite makes me even more suspicious :|

Sad sad

BUT BACK TO VOTING!!

Well, Smite Did put that link of the poll on the front of the launcher, so you will MOST LIKELY not miss it.

I'm still pretty amazed that anyone actually cares about this.

Also laughing pretty hard at anyone who's "suspicious" that there "might" be botting.

Hint hint: It's an online poll. At least half the votes are fake. On both sides.

You must be new here.

Sad sad

BUT BACK TO VOTING!!

Ya, that's REALLY fishy, all of a sudden they quadrupled their votes...how the hell -__- I bet their whole dev team with all the PCs in their departments started botting.

Ya, that's REALLY fishy, all of a sudden they quadrupled their votes...how the hell -__- I bet their whole dev team with all the PCs in their departments started botting.

No MMOBomb said on twitter that the number of illegitimate votes on this poll was really low, around 300 only.

Aparently, they just put a link to the poll on their game launcher, that's why they have so many votes. We should do the same.

so, this smite game is just a Dota/LoL clone with a full 3d camera? That kind of tower defense game becomes quite generic.

Dota and LoL clone? You couldn't be more wrong. SMITE includes different game modes, mechanics and gameplay twists that makes it a whole new, unique game.

Edited by Kamal965