The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

U13 was delayed because DE did not want to release the new content in a half baked state.

Even though I look forward to U13 as much as every other Tenno, I respect their decision.

Given the choice, I would rather they take their time to polish U13 and deliver it in its full glory.

Let's do our bit and give them a bit more motivation by winning the poll, shall we?

Don't want to disappoint you but this is because of whole quantity on votes growing. 13k gap holds for a pretty long time already.

We gained a few percents while so many are here sulky and whiny. AND before a single redtext if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by SolidSp33d

After U13 was delayed you should have expected this.

So, uh. People are severely buttmad that their update wasn't delivered ON THE DATE THE PREVIEW PAGE SHOWED?

Well. It's a video game. Shizz happens. Just because a problem happens which causes an update, shouldn't deter you from supporting the game in a voting contest.

This entire ordeal has been stressful, and Warframe is a game that we all want to be good. Well, we should go for it, no matter how tough things are in the short run.

With the delay, we can say that DE doesn't want to release the update half-arsed. They are fixing whatever they have problems with. Should that turn into even higher expectations? Well, that depends. All I can say, is that we should grit our teeth and bear it. In the end, you all won't regret it.

Also, I'm no white knight. I'm just pissed off at so many people who are butthurt over the update, which feeds into not voting for the game they play and are hoping becomes better.

That's my two cents on the matter.

People who don't vote because U13 got delayed don't realize that this tournament can't be delayed for a week... :/

Moreover it also is an opportunity to have more interest on this game (even if we are challengers atm), thus more feedback, thus more improvements and less repetitive gameplay...

In my opinion the Smite votes maybe come from all the sore losers who supported Nexus, but I'm just guessing.

Nevertheless, we should hold the ranks,stand our position and fight 'till our last breath,'till the last bullet, and 'till the last wave.... >:(

They don't control what gets put in the launcher.

Chances are the people who are involved with compiling and releasing hotfixes/builds are busy all-hands-on-deck with U13.

DE probably doesn't have the time or effort to spare on creating a new launcher build and deploying it, doing so could jeopardize U13's already delayed release.

what about one of those in game emails we get for events and such? seems like that would be the best alternative to a change to the launcher and it would still get to all the players.

I've done all I can.  I don't want Warframe to lose to Smite.  It's up to redtext now or someone at DE to put the poll up on the launcher, like Smite has done.

We have people to win, but we can't spread the word as it needed, while DE can. I hope that tomorrow at least we will have this link and red text

People who don't vote because U13 got delayed don't realize that this tournament can't be delayed for a week... :/

Moreover it also is an opportunity to have more interest on this game (even if we are challengers atm), thus more feedback, thus more improvements and less repetitive gameplay...

In my opinion the Smite votes maybe come from all the sore losers who supported Nexus, but I'm just guessing.

Nevertheless, we should hold the ranks,stand our position and fight 'till our last breath,'till the last bullet, and 'till the last wave.... >:(

Sorry, but don't expect this poll to have any effect on what devs do with the game. You're taking this poll a bit too seriously.

Sorry, but don't expect this poll to have any effect on what devs do with the game. You're taking this poll a bit too seriously.

Hmm you're right, the comment second part is a bit much, but you can be sure that the number of players will increase if we finish first.

Imagine man, you are currently playing the best f2p (from mmobomb's point of view)!

To be honest i think we lost this round but i will still have a little hope that we will win....just a little.

well the same thing happened last round too but we still won we got 2 more days still so nothing should be set in stone Edited by Sasoka

So, uh. People are severely buttmad that their update wasn't delivered ON THE DATE THE PREVIEW PAGE SHOWED?

Well. It's a video game. Shizz happens. Just because a problem happens which causes an update, shouldn't deter you from supporting the game in a voting contest.

This entire ordeal has been stressful, and Warframe is a game that we all want to be good. Well, we should go for it, no matter how tough things are in the short run.

With the delay, we can say that DE doesn't want to release the update half-arsed. They are fixing whatever they have problems with. Should that turn into even higher expectations? Well, that depends. All I can say, is that we should grit our teeth and bear it. In the end, you all won't regret it.

Also, I'm no white knight. I'm just &!$$ed off at so many people who are butthurt over the update, which feeds into not voting for the game they play and are hoping becomes better.

That's my two cents on the matter.

Thank you! I mean its not like they said "oh we aren't giving you the update period." and it not like it was delayed a year (I've actually had that happen). They should stop being so childish, except the fact that things change, problems happen and have some patience

Edited by Sasoka