The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

I know right? Why it's almost as if their priorities are elsewhere....

And they are, they are focused on the U13. 

DE don't seem to be that interested in this poll. Even tho they are pleased with our effort, for them its cool if Warframe wins, but its not a big deal, we already got far beyond anyone expected. 

The only way we can possibly win is if DE make an effort, like Hi-Rez did, by advertising in all official social media Facebook and Twitter, Advertising on the game launcher. Redtext each hour. Permanent link on the in-game News.

We are too far behind in the poll to rely only on the community good-will.

Edited by RexSol

Can they switch this Valkyr for something else? That's not even funny, really.

Can we vote more then on time if we change our IP via Proxi or something else??

Yes, but that's cheating and these votes will be removed probably. So... no, we can't.
We have enough votes, we don't have enough attention from community. This:

And they are, they are focused on the U13. 

DE is not that interested in this poll. Even tho they are pleased with our effort, for them its cool if Warframe wins, but its not a big deal, we already got far beyond anyone expected. 

The only way we can possibly win is if DE make an effort, like Hi-Rez did, by advertising in all official social media Facebook and Twitter, Advertising on the game launcher. Redtext each hour. Permanent link on the in-game News.

We are too far behind in the poll to rely only on the community good-will.

We just need DE to start some action

Edited by Skynin

We just need DE to start some action

Problem is, they don't work during the weekend, the contest end Monday at 4 PM. (DE Time)

Even if they do something monday morning, which I doubt, I don't think it would be enough.

We needed something before the week end, because obviously, it's when a lot of players play.

Problem is, they don't work during the weekend, the contest end Monday at 4 PM. (DE Time)

Even if they do something monday morning, which I doubt, I don't think it would be enough.

We needed something before the week end, because obviously, it's when a lot of players play.

I think that some Ultimate Giveaway can help. We can offer Legendary Cores, Platinum, Prime parts and rare mods - add all this in the "bank" (probably community moderator) and create some hype on forums and in game. People love free stuff, right? We are not buying votes by that, but ATTENTION

Edited by Skynin

I think that some Ultimate Giveaway can help. We can offer Legendary Cores, Platinum, Prime parts and rare mods - add all this in the "bank" (probably community moderator) and create some hype on forums and in game. People love free stuff, right? We are not buying votes by that, but ATTENTION

A badge would be nice.

Something.... Unique but not useful, if you know what I mean.

No. We fight our enemies with honor, not giveaways. If DE wants to give something AFTER it's over, then that's their thing, but offering stuff just to get more votes isn't how we do things.

No. We fight our enemies with honor, not giveaways. If DE wants to give something AFTER it's over, then that's their thing, but offering stuff just to get more votes isn't how we do things.

Do you even read?

this is working how it should be happy players vs other happy players

not $ vs $

Exactly my thoughts!! LoL didn't even get past the first poll even tho they have more players than all other games combined. That shows something about the toxic community they have.

Curious enough, according to MMO Bomb post on Twitter, this is the poll with the least illegitimate votes. Only about 300 so far. So not that many multiple votes from the same IP.

We are Tenno. We will prevail. 

Go Go Go!!!!!

Horray!! Go Tenno!! 

\o\

/o/

+1 for 1337 posts

I Agree, or else we would be no better than Nexon fiasco with Mabinogi.

If we loose at least lets loose with honor.

Edited by RexSol

Yes. I know you said attention, but in turn that pretty much buys us votes.

Just active part of community trying to reach others. There is nothing so loud as mountain of shiny things

I Agree, or else we would be no better than Nexon fiasco with Mabinogi.

If we loose at least lets loose with honor.

And that's when we can win with ease. What do we have? We can spam in chat, which is works not good enough, we can spam on forums... but hey, people who interested in game enough to visit forums have already voted.

Red Text all the way

Launcher link to the poll to inform everyone who playing

That's all we need to beat SMITE.

Edited by Skynin

Tenno, your vote is needed!

We are in the Championship! Warframe vs. Smite!
Please visit www.warframe.com/vote to cast your vote!

Today, 12:03 PM

Smite 57 %

Go Tenno, we have to win ! :D

Edited by MrGrap