The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

I think they should start doing a bunch of item reward alerts until the polls close to get people to log in.

That won't spread awareness of the poll, though. They just need an in-game link in the "news" section and the votes will flood in.

There already is a link in the news section ingame.

Almost nobody is reading it.

I probably shouldn't translate this, believe me

eA4RvZpPqb0.jpg

Edited by Skynin

And apparently it's not very visible.

Smite has a link to the poll in their launcher.

We have a link to the poll in the news section in-game, which is tucked into the uppermost left corner and is hard to see.

It's not surprisingly why they have more votes.

Smite has a larger player base I assume by looking at their twitter followers (300k followers).

Warframe has just over 30k twitter followers.
Both games tweeted for people to vote without bribing their players, and we really aren't ridiculously behind on votes. Even if we do happen to lose, I think it's safe to assume Warframe has a more supportive player base. Smite should be wrecking us because of their large audience they've reached out to.

Tenno, Tenno, Tenno... You think you're losing? YOU have only been receiving the auxiliary votes! DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE, IT WOULD BE THIS HARD? You are gaining momentum(slowly)! There will be no where to hide from our dominance! And when the last people have voted, I will PERSONALLY THROW UPDATE 13 INTO SMITE!

Tenno, Tenno, Tenno... You think you're losing? YOU have only been receiving the auxiliary votes! DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE, IT WOULD BE THIS HARD? You are gaining momentum(slowly)! There will be no where to hide from our dominance! And when the last people have voted, I will PERSONALLY THROW UPDATE 13 INTO SMITE!

i love you