The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

We were 13.5k behind this morning and now we're only 12.05k behind. While we are starting to catch up bit by bit it's still not enough.

I know it's unfair to ask since it's the weekend and everyone at DE has a lot on their plates with U13...

But would it be possible to include a message in the launcher, or possibly have an in-game mail sent up so it pops up on players' login?

There are already posts on Twitter and Facebook, but I fear we may not be able to win unless we send out a message that will reach every active player.

Again, this request is unfair since it's the weekend and a time of rest for you, but if it's at all possible, it would make many, many fans happy.

After all, how often is it that you can say that you challenged Gods and won?

We were 13.5k behind this morning and now we're only 12.05k behind. While we are starting to catch up bit by bit it's still not enough.

I know it's unfair to ask since it's the weekend and everyone at DE has a lot on their plates with U13...

But would it be possible to include a message in the launcher, or possibly have an in-game mail sent up so it pops up on players' login?

There are already posts on Twitter and Facebook, but I fear we may not be able to win unless we send out a message that will reach every active player.

Again, this request is unfair since it's the weekend and a time of rest for you, but if it's at all possible, it would make many, many fans happy.

Hopefully we can. We already have tons of [DE] crew looking at this, hopefully we can. We'd launch to a +12K.

On top of the launcher, it also can't hurt to have Red Text have a say in this...

I will quote this. In the semi final wasnt there a ingame link for this? But now they dont have it. Would make a few more votes atleast! When 80% plays and 20% follows the forum and the poll... Imagine all the Tenno rise once more. We have done it before, why be shy now? This is only the beginning of what Warframe stands for. And thats why this poll is important to not only me. But also the future of Warframe. (in a way, when the word gets spread, "warframe best f2p" etc.)

Hopefully we can. We already have tons of [DE] crew looking at this, hopefully we can. We'd launch to a +12K.

I've updated the original post with a pleading letter to DE. It's unfair to request it of them since they have a lot with U13 going on, but if it's possible and they are willing, it would make many fans and players happy, not to mention it would make us that much more ecstatic if we won.

On top of the launcher, it also can't hurt to have Red Text have a say in this...

Redtext usually only broadcasts in English. A multilingual message broadcasted to all players through the launcher or through in-game mail would go much, much farther.

I will quote this. In the semi final wasnt there a ingame link for this? But now they dont have it. 

I believe it's still there, top left in the "News" section.

I've updated the original post with a pleading letter to DE. It's unfair to request it of them since they have a lot with U13 going on, but if it's possible and they are willing, it would make many fans and players happy, not to mention it would make us that much more ecstatic if we won.

Redtext usually only broadcasts in English. A multilingual message broadcasted to all players through the launcher or through in-game mail would go much, much farther.

I know, but if it was possible we'd get the hype just like the Semifinals. I hope they're willing because every minute there's one [DE] person here. The players would be happy and if we win than the bond with the players and the devs would be better. And we'd be the first F2P that beat tons of games while we are in Beta

I haven't played Smite though I've seen it on youtube a couple of times but still ain't enough to beat the awesomeness of Warframe and Melee 2.0.

With that said I've already voted for Warframe after the semi-finals.