Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

My opinion on the sudden increase of vote for smite.

There is no evidence indicating that they are botting or not botting. The result will speak the truth.

Also, saying they are botting will start unnecessary flame wars and saying that they aren't botting will hurt our morale. So stop discussing about this issue and move on.

BTW, WE NEED MORE VOTES

DE needs to put the link in the launcher to level the playing field.

I don't know if it's not too late for this.... The poll ends tomorrow, and we would need more than 11k votes just to catch up.

And this round just lacks hype.

Edited by WEREsandrock

I don't know if it's not too late for this.... The poll ends tomorrow, and we would need more than 11k votes just to catch up.

And this round just lacks hype.

In all honesty, I think it's a bit too late. Weekend was the primary time for a link to be put in the launcher. Redtext spam may help but it's cutting it close.

Edited by Naith

In all honesty, I think it's a bit too late. Weekend was the primary time for a link to be put in the launcher. Redtext spam may help but it's cutting it close.

It was exactly the same with some of the other rounds.  Not enough hype?  Make it!

Then cutting it close we'll do. We can't afford to have any doubts, just floor it to the goal!

If you can't believe it yourself then believe in the community that believes in you!

justwhothehelldoyouthin.png

It was exactly the same with some of the other rounds.  Not enough hype?  Make it!

It's quite different simply because of the scale of votes we need this time and we're essentially combating 'automatic' votes due to the link being in the launcher. Plus we are definitely running out of time. 

Why do we even care?

Try thinking outside of the box. It helps the publicity of WF and gets more players into the game, resulting in more interest. Keeps the ball rolling.

The Competition is such meh.

I'll be surprised if we get placed second.

It's either first or second?

Edited by Naith

look at their last votes, they had low votes.

and now SMITE is winning.

HOW THE F IS SMITE WINNING ?

cheaters......

Well, they didn't NEED to do anything more in the last round. They had barely 10k votes and still were leaving Path of Exile at 35%. Had PoE put up a fight, I'm sure SMITE would have done the same.

Just like me and millions said. This is only our Auxiliary votes. Why? There's millions of players and we only have a few 10K votes.

We could have six billion active players, wouldn't make a lick of difference if they don't browse the forums, use social media, or pay attention to the News tab in-game.