The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

if we loose 

we gonna send the stalker over to smite with loki to to troll them in game to oblivion.........

28h0dvc.jpg

1388486834-warframe-invisible-savior-lok

Just do it already. The only reason smite is winning is because they have a link on their launcher, and that makes me feel they are cheating because warframe dosen't have it, but that's just me.

Just do it already. The only reason smite is winning is because they have a link on their launcher, and that makes me feel they are cheating because warframe dosen't have it, but that's just me.

Guys, we made it to the finals. We at least shown the gaming community that Warframe is a very noteworthy game despite the lack of players actually voting. Let us be proud that we lasted this long in the polls.

we had a twitch cast with 13,000 people in it. And a link to vote page. People that didn't vote just needed that 10 seconds for something else. A link on the launcher might have done it though. 

as of now smite is 54% , warframe is 46%

That's the biggest load of nonsense I've ever heard. SMITE is cheating because they're advertising the vote to their players so they can actually go vote for the game they love? Get a grip.

Since the last red-text about 15 mins ago

We made over 250 votes

Current voting stats

Smite -67202

Warframe-57443

Total votes- 124645

i we get 250 votes per 15 mins in the remaining 6 hours we make 15*4*250=15000 votes and win...!!

It isn't cheating, it's playing at full strength. Something Warframe didn't do.

Cheating is manipulating results outside of the rules or the bounds of fairness. There's nothing unfair about a link on their launcher - we could do the same as easily.

That's the biggest load of nonsense I've ever heard. SMITE is cheating because they're advertising the vote to their players so they can actually go vote for the game they love? Get a grip.

Indeed... there's no cheating in advertising the vote; we've been doing it through Red Text, Facebook, Twitter and on a personnal basis ourselves to people we know and have interest in Warframe to have support. We even have a 'News' entry INGAME which redirects to the vote.

... And Hi-Rez putting it in their launcher would be cheating? Please, that's just grabbing straw ends for excuses. I'm merely surprised we didn't do it ourselves since the idea had been brought forth before (and recently, by Letter13 as well) but DE didn't react on it. Though at this point it might be a bit late, the last few hours are crucial.

Add to that the lot of people from prior face offs who are now voting for either Warframe or Smite. Back when other face offs happened, I voted for those I thought were more interesting in their own brackets. Right now, the lot of people who have partaken to other votes are doing the same.

A comeback is possible still; will it happen? Who knows; I'd love for Warframe to win this contest... but we also made it to the FINALS when we weren't even expecting to make it past our first faceoff. Just look back at all those other F2P we somehow managed to pass by and those who offered their support despite having no reason other than goodwill.

We had bitter opponents, we had good ones (like AirMech) but no matter the outcome now, we're in the spotlight with Smite. And through it all, we did it, head held high, chin up and proud to have done so fair and square. If anything, it shows how far Warframe has gone in a single year, from a game that barely got publicity and interest to one that's now contending with the big ones.

I'm sure we've gained a lot more from the road leading to here than the outcome of these finals. So whatever happens, be proud and happy, fellow Tenno.

We can still win this... and in the event that we don't, we still can be proud of where we stand now.

Edited by Wiegraf

Sorry to bust your balls, but we lost already.

Best thing we can do is tell the smite dudes they did a good job

Why give up before it's over...?  People like you have cropped up every time this has happened and every time we have overcome the odds.

Putting a link to the poll in Smite's launcher is not cheating.  DE needs to do the same for Warframe for us to stand a chance though.  It's going to be pretty much over though before they get around to doing it.

Why give up before it's over...?  People like you have cropped up every time this has happened and every time we have overcome the odds.

Alrighty, what will you do if we lose(which is definitely happening)?

You need to own up and handle the truth. This is a lost fight.

Alrighty, what will you do if we lose(which is definitely happening)?

You need to own up and handle the truth. This is a lost fight.

If we lose?  If we lose we lose.  Giving up is an insult to your opponent.  We honorable Tenno would never slight our enemies through surrender!

Sorry to bust your balls, but we lost already.

Best thing we can do is tell the smite dudes they did a good job

Well you're just the ray of sunshine aren't you

FYI we are making progress as you just sit and do nothing...

Votes stand at (WF)57565 vs(SMITE) 67300

We're closing the gap...but eh, it's possible WF will 'lose'.

If coming in second place is somehow considered 'losing' I personally think it's a great accomplishment worth being proud of, especially since even if we DON'T come first, it was a narrow gap, rather than a landslide.

*Secretly hopes for 10k more votes to come in instantly despite above comments*

We're closing the gap...but eh, it's possible WF will 'lose'.

If coming in second place is somehow considered 'losing' I personally think it's a great accomplishment worth being proud of, especially since even if we DON'T come first, it was a narrow gap, rather than a landslide.

*Secretly hopes for 10k more votes to come in instantly despite above comments*

No to mention that we beat every other game leading up to this point. That's quite the accomplishment.