Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Magic And White Magic Warframes

Havock94

It would be great to have Black/White magic warframes that will be one opposite to the other.

The black one should look like this

http://24.media.tumblr.com/060f72ede2f36637bf6304162ccffc44/tumblr_n0vtrj3Mi01rqmpqko1_1280.jpg

The light one like this

http://charbelmaklouf.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/161621.jpg

They will use black and white magic to break enemies! :D

Black abilities will force enemies to kill each others, leech life from them and eventually destroy their souls.

White abilities, on the other hand, will burn enemies with light, evoke angels to fight with Tennos and create a super light that purifies enemies leading them to death.

I'd love them *-* please comment and rate :)

yeah, I guess that would be alright, but black and white magic are pretty general. black magic seems like it would be a mix between nyx and nekros, and white magic seems like it is what oberon should've been (since he's the "paladin" frame). don't think "magic" would come into play in the warframe universe, though. all our powers are based on the technocyte virus. then again, maybe some new faction has harnessed the power of magic, and that's where they draw their power from. so we could get magic-based enemies, and maybe then we can get a magic-based frame that combines the arcane arts with the technocyte virus

Imho. Magic =/= Warframe. As long as magic is not transformed into something more technological I'll say NO. It's cheap, but magic is a instant NOPE-word.

mmmm...Magic is something that Tenno can't master :D

Well with magic I mean the powers that Tenno can use, so white and black oriented powers..

Well with magic I mean the powers that Tenno can use, so white and black oriented powers..

Rework and evolve your concept then and come back with something more suitable for the Warframe universe and its bio/technological niche.

Personally I'd scrap everything even close to angels or demons, and magicy fantasy spells. But that doesn't mean pure/lawfull/righteous/delicate or sinister/mysterious frames are off the table.

We have Oberon that is the paladin goat and flappy Zephyr (wings = bad, angels = bad) which was stretching it, though somewhat works. And Nekros, while darkish doesn't have to be "magicy"...though he kind of is XD

Anyways...put some more effort into it.

Rework and evolve your concept then and come back with something more suitable for the Warframe universe and its bio/technological niche.

Personally I'd scrap everything even close to angels or demons, and magicy fantasy spells. But that doesn't mean pure/lawfull/righteous/delicate or sinister/mysterious frames are off the table.

We have Oberon that is the paladin goat and flappy Zephyr (wings = bad, angels = bad) which was stretching it, though somewhat works. And Nekros, while darkish doesn't have to be "magicy"...though he kind of is XD

Anyways...put some more effort into it.

I posted this as an initial idea and I was hoping to get constructive feedbacks and more ideas so we can "build" these warframe together :) more minds are better than a single one :) 

The looks you gave, the theme... Do you really want Warframe to turn into a korean MMO? Because it looks like that is what you are trying to do. Angels, demons, magic, wings, what else? 4-meter-long chainswords? Nekomimi frame?

Your idea is basically the very definition of awesome awesomness of awesome awesomness of awesome. In the bad way. You want to have a total pro-elo-1337-B4D4$$ with magic, demonic powers, raised by angels, half dragon, half deity, riding the manticore shooting dethrays from her eyes...

Keep it low, seriously. Or at least lower then what you just proposed.

Yeah, one uses white color, and the second uses black...

Some ideas that I rejected as my main post, because they were too good for such a stupid idea:

Darkmasta666 can summon the powers of hell! His abilities:
1. Soul Devour - devours the soul of an enemy, that gives him power to do more EVIL
2. Hellhound - Darkmasta666 summons an army of hellhounds to fight the enemies

3. Darrrrrrk Arrrrrmorrrrr - he summons the armor made of darkness itself to protect him from any incoming damage

4. Torment - Darkmasta666 opens a gateway to hell flooding the entire level with demons

WhiteKnightOfWhiteLight

1. Purification - he summons a ray of light that frees the tormented souls from enemies causing their bodies to die

2. Pink Fluffy Unicorn - WhiteKnightOfWhiteLight summons a unicorn pet who scolds the enemies because they are behaving bad

3. Seraphim - angelic wings appear allowing him to fly great distances

4. Rapture - an army of angels comes down to the map, taking the enemies with them

Edited by Angius

The looks you gave, the theme... Do you really want Warframe to turn into a korean MMO? Because it looks like that is what you are trying to do. Angels, demons, magic, wings, what else? 4-meter-long chainswords? Nekomimi frame?

Your idea is basically the very definition of awesome awesomness of awesome awesomness of awesome. In the bad way. You want to have a total pro-elo-1337-B4D4$$ with magic, demonic powers, raised by angels, half dragon, half deity, riding the manticore shooting dethrays from her eyes...

Yeah, one uses white color, and the second uses black...

Some ideas that I rejected as my main post, because they were too good for such a stupid idea:

Darkmasta666 can summon the powers of hell! His abilities:

1. Soul Devour - devours the soul of an enemy, that gives him power to do more EVIL

2. Hellhound - Darkmasta666 summons an army of hellhounds to fight the enemies

3. Darrrrrrk Arrrrrmorrrrr - he summons the armor made of darkness itself to protect him from any incoming damage

4. Torment - Darkmasta666 opens a gateway to hell flooding the entire level with demons

WhiteKnightOfWhiteLight

1. Purification - he summons a ray of light that frees the tormented souls from enemies causing their bodies to die

2. Pink Fluffy Unicorn - WhiteKnightOfWhiteLight summons a unicorn pet who scolds the enemies because they are behaving bad

3. Seraphim - angelic wings appear allowing him to fly great distances

4. Rapture - an army of angels comes down to the map, taking the enemies with them

I posted this as an initial idea and I was hoping to get constructive feedbacks and more ideas so we can "build" these warframe together :) more minds are better than a single one :) 

I said it 2 post above you dude, CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACKS.

If you don't like this idea, then give feedbacks on HOW to improve it, or just say "for me it won't work because it goes against Warframe gameplay".

Don't even waste your time (and mine to reply) with that pathetic-ironic drama please -.-"

EDIT:

I say no to black and white magic warframes as there is no magic in warframe but about ying and yang warframes same concept of good and evil black and white.

As you can see this dude disagreed with me but gave a personal feedback without being so irrespectful. Learn from him.

Edited by Havock94

I said it 2 post above you dude, CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACKS.

If you don't like this idea, then give feedbacks on HOW to improve it, or just say "for me it won't work because it goes against Warframe gameplay".

Don't even waste your time (and mine to reply) with that pathetic-ironic drama please -.-"

If you didn;t managed to get it from the context, here you go, a tl;dr, that was even in my previous post:

If you didn;t managed to get it from the context, here you go, a tl;dr, that was even in my previous post:

I stopped reading at the Korean MMO point, you know..

Your comment looked like

StupidideaBADASSbleahStupidideaBADASSbleahStupidideaBADASSbleahStupidideaBADASSbleahStupidideaBADASSbleah

StupidideaBADASSbleahStupidideaBADASSbleahStupidideaBADASSbleahStupidideaBADASSbleahStupidideaBADASSbleah

feedback(let's hope he doesn't see it) StupidideaBADASSbleahStupidideaBADASSbleahStupidideaBADASSbleah

Now i don't want to go on with this useless thing. Think what you want

I stopped reading at the Korean MMO point, you know..

Your comment looked like

feedback(let's hope he doesn't see it) StupidideaBADASSbleahStupidideaBADASSbleahStupidideaBADASSbleah

Now i don't want to go on with this useless thing. Think what you want

You want ppl to read what you wrote and yet you can't afford to read what others write ? Well, how nice of you.

Anyway - Like i said before 'nope'. That's just realy a bad idea and there is no way to make it work. This is just not gonna, no way, not even in 10000000years work with Warframe theme. We are ninjas with powers (thanks to our suits), not some kind of angels/devils

Either re-work your idea to suit the Warframe Theme or just let this thread die.

If you do the first, we can talk about real feedback, but for now 'ughburburbur'.

EDIT@

Of course, it's nice of you to make a feedback, present your idea which would add something to Warframe, but before making one, make sure it suits the Warframe Theme (even a bit) and it's constructive (this is a must). If it's not like that, then you will meet with pretty straightforward answer "NO". 

Edited by Anzark