Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waiting For New Frames.

Arkuno

So other than myself, who else is waiting for new frames in hopes that "the" frame that just clicks with you will be released?

I don't have anything against the frames in-game right now but I don't know, as of now I love Zephyr but I'm still waiting for that perfect frame for me, the one I will run 24/7 no matter the mission, instead of juggling between Rhino/Nekros for farming runs, Zephyr is my funsies frame along with Ash.

How about you guys? are you still waiting for that "special" frame? or is that frame in-game already? if so who?

Time-control Frame: Dragonborn(Skyrim)+Faceless Void(Dota 2)

Male or Female. Doesn't matter. Gimmie gimmie

1st: Freezes targets in a cone in time for a short period.

2nd: accelerates team. Shields regain increased significantly. Reload speed and firerate increased.

3rd: Freezes all targets in a huge radius in time for a medium period. If a target loses a certain % of HP the effect is disabled on that target.

4th: affects team. at the end of duration the team reverts to beginning conditions. Going back to whatever HP/Shields/Ammo they had when the ability activated if it is higher in value.

Go to boss --> Ult --> 3rd --> 2nd --> followup with 1st when 3rd is deactivated. Imagine all the Rukkus screams to be heard. A man can dream.

1st: Freezes targets in a cone in time for a short period.

2nd: accelerates team. Shields regain increased significantly. Reload speed and firerate increased.

3rd: Freezes all targets in a huge radius in time for a medium period. If a target loses a certain % of HP the effect is disabled on that target.

4th: affects team. at the end of duration the team reverts to beginning conditions. Going back to whatever HP/Shields/Ammo they had when the ability activated if it is higher in value.

Go to boss --> Ult --> 3rd --> 2nd --> followup with 1st when 3rd is deactivated. Imagine all the Rukkus screams to be heard. A man can dream.

You mean Chronos in SMITE.

Do you have _the_ weapon that you always use? I don't, I feel the same way about the Warframes. My Tenno goes out in Zephyr, Rhino, Frost, Vauban, Nyx, Nova, Loki, Nekros, Trinity, Ember or even one of the others depending on the task at hand and my mood.

For me a new Warframe just needs a legitimate reason to be worn.

Edited by SilentMobius

I don't know, I guess I've never thought about it in those terms before. I've never really had a frame click with me so I go "this is it". I've had a few where I realized it was going to be harder for me to use well than others. In the end all my frames are like my children I love them all so much. You can't ask me to choose a favorite.

That being said I'm not ruling out the possibility, it's just not something that ever occurred to me to wait for.

You mean Chronos in SMITE.

I looked it up. I guess he's fairly similar. Chronos is an offense character, I think. At least from what I read on the wikia.

I put together those abilities a long time ago (before the forums were cleaned) almost a year or so ago.

I think my ult is better anyway (though oddly very similar).

Sadly, DE never showed interest in it (was in CBT).