Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Impressions Do Not Disapoint.

Un1337ninj4

Melee 2.0 looks like it will be fun, it looks like it may still need a bit of work, but it looks great for the first steps into a larger world. The pirate themed Frame on the other hand looks terrible, the Name and the pool of water ability... good lord. Badlands I have always thought is an awful idea that will just make the already giant clans an even bigger problem.

Melee 2.0 looks like it will be fun, it looks like it may still need a bit of work, but it looks great for the first steps into a larger world. The pirate themed Frame on the other hand looks terrible, the Name and the pool of water ability... good lord. Badlands I have always thought is an awful idea that will just make the already giant clans an even bigger problem.

^

Actually most of the Moon clans have trouble with active players, as it stands the population limit will be the godsend, an alliance between a Moon and a few elite Shadows will be the probable meta. 

As for the Pool ability..... I like it, great for solo.

Edited by un1337ninj4

As for the Pool ability..... I like it, great for solo.

And for *Gasp* Actually playing stealth!

Though of course any frame's powers won't appeal to everyone. If anything, his power should be great for taking massive numbers of infested out of the fight in a defence mission. Especially if the area of the puddle is affected by power range.

And for *Gasp* Actually playing stealth!

Though of course any frame's powers won't appeal to everyone. If anything, his power should be great for taking massive numbers of infested out of the fight in a defence mission. Especially if the area of the puddle is affected by power range.

1. Find a choke point.

2. Turn into a puddle.

3. Suck enemies into the Void.

4. Profit!

Puddle versus Loki's Invisibility... hmmm, I wonder which is better for stealth?

So far the melee 2.0 looks interesting but there is still the issue of end-game enemies and how much damage will be mitigated by parrying.  Just based on the devstream it seems that it will be situational at best.

I'm intrigued about the "badlands" but locking out content behind a tax barrier might be problematic, especially if alliances create treaties to hold certain territories.  I doubt another alliance would be able to overcome such a monopoly.  Besides, randoms and smaller clans will just go with the alliance/clan that promises the lowest tax rates or best battle pay.  We've already determined that Tenno are mercenaries so this is no surprise.  I just hope that the tax rates are capped at a reasonable amount (25% max and even that is outrageous).

Puddle versus Loki's Invisibility... hmmm, I wonder which is better for stealth?

So far the melee 2.0 looks interesting but there is still the issue of end-game enemies and how much damage will be mitigated by parrying.  Just based on the devstream it seems that it will be situational at best.

I'm intrigued about the "badlands" but locking out content behind a tax barrier might be problematic, especially if alliances create treaties to hold certain territories.  I doubt another alliance would be able to overcome such a monopoly.  Besides, randoms and smaller clans will just go with the alliance/clan that promises the lowest tax rates or best battle pay.  We've already determined that Tenno are mercenaries so this is no surprise.  I just hope that the tax rates are capped at a reasonable amount (25% max and even that is outrageous).

We are talking about Tenno, I know for a FACT Gryphus Tech Corporation wouldn't commit such a Warbros like activity.

No offense to those Tenno within Warbros, if the clan has changed within the past few months then I fully withdraw my comment.

Edited by un1337ninj4

Pool of water ability looks badass.

the new frame is  junk.  cannons from outerspace shooting peasized  water coated bullets ... tentacles from the ground... and a puddle that does NOT act  like water at all( absorbing  heavy grineer and not even expanding)

Where does WoF come from? Magic.

the new frame is  junk.  cannons from outerspace shooting peasized  water coated bullets ... tentacles from the ground... and a puddle that does NOT act  like water at all( absorbing  heavy grineer and not even expanding)

Because we have enough theories that can quanitfy how darkmatter and anti-matter react when controlled by a Tenno

Because a man that can stomp the ground with enough force to stop time is realistic

Because a woman using viral agents so virulent that they melt flesh and bone... but do not touch 4 specific people

we also have suits that flash-manufacture ammunition from similar ammo picked up off of the bodies around it

not to mention a tenno that can heal someone from any distance

a bow that can pin a ~300 lb heavy gunner to a wall

Light Machineguns that dont have overheating barrels

Swords capable of blocking bullets and not breaking

A wall of ice capable of doing the same

all of this... and you are upset that water is being used as a deadly weapon?

i think the cannon thing was a joke, with the whole pirate thing.