Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't The Classic Color Pallet Be Free?

Eraser35

Archie pretty much summed it up.

They don't have to give you anything...

Be happy you got a decent range of colours in the column for free.

Those starter colors are everything but decent LOL. I only bought the black and white palette, all the others are the free special ones xD.

With the near excess of all the color palettes, I wouldn't think it'd mean much for the blandest to be free. I'm indifferent on it though, because I bought the saturated one when I got my first plat pack.

well they do give out free color pallets for some holidays, and they probably redistribute them every year. 

This was the next point I was going to make.

Almost all my frame's colors come from Holiday Color packs. You can get very creative with the free colors they hand out throughout the year.

Edited by Archistopheles

I don't think it should be free, but I do think it should be discounted because when you buy it you're buying less colors than if you were buying a different color pack yet paying the same price as you would for a full pack. In other words, Classic pack give you 72 colors for 75 plat, whereas the Classic Saturated gives you 90 colors for 75 plat.

Can we just add a grey/black to the free colors? The lack of a neutral blackish/grey alone was enough to drive me up the wall.

I agree true black/white would be nice, for everything else the free colours are sufficient.

Cosmetics are one of the few things that absolutely should stay cash only.  DE has given out plenty of palettes anyways.  If you really want it and can't afford it, grind up a r10 mod or some prime parts to sell for plat :|

I'd rather ask, why the hell the expansion of the standard color pallet has the same price of an regular color pallet!

Who in his right mind would buy half of an color pallet for twice the price, when there are just much better choices around. 

I'd rather ask, why the hell the expansion of the standard color pallet has the same price of an regular color pallet!

Who in his right mind would buy half of an color pallet for twice the price, when there are just much better choices around. 

This I agree with.  It definitely should be at a reduced price since you're not getting as much as you do from other palettes.  Should be something like ~50 plat.

This I agree with.  It definitely should be at a reduced price since you're not getting as much as you do from other palettes.  Should be something like ~50 plat.

You'd think it would make sense.

Yet, even after an year i had suggested this, it was never considered and even accepted by our own community.