Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Return Of Excalibur Prime

kfir552000

i'd expect heavy resistance from founders, personally if people pay same amount of money for it i won't mind.

Well I don't mind you getting that if we get some of those missed out Vandals and retired weapons in return hehehe.

The founders package is exclusive for a reason. It is called "founders" because purchasing that package helped DE make a foundation for their game. They made it exclusive as a thank you to the players who helped them out. Many founders would not be happy about this because the exclusiveness of their package would get stomped on. If you didn't get the founders package, for whatever reason, it doesn't matter. DE comes out with a new prime access every time a new prime comes out.

Edited by Shadowray

You want Warframe to get sued for false advertisement? cause this is how they will get sued. Also it has been said before, It will never come back and that is done and settled.

they cant be sued for it, they own the rights to the product and like all games you have to click that little agree button that is usually summed up with "we make the rules for out product." 

however they have said SEVERAL times that this is likely never going to happen.

I agree with the fact it's called a 'founders' package. Just like lato and braton vandal aren't comming back, neither are these. There was a chance but it was missed. And the same thing for the helmets, if you got the helmet with stats, well welcome to beta, it's what you get for being here early! Similarly, it applies with founders package, whoever got it just got it because they were here.

I missed the wraith gorgon and twin vipers event . I wasn´t a closed beta tester and couldn´t play on the open beta-weekend , so i have no braton or lato vandal . Do they will com back ? Nope and thats the same with the founders packages .

Edited by Habba

As much as i would like to own it, It is not going to happen. It would be a slap to the face to all those who bought it. Sadly I was here when founders was still available but did not have the money to afford it at the time. But I am okay with that. 

Edited by FaintestAura