Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Solar Coalition [ Shadow Clans & Other Tiers Welcome ]

Krotalon

Clan Name: Generosity

Clan Tier: Storm

Our Clan Thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/174433-welcome-to-clan-generosity-a-place-catered-towards-beginners/

Clan Representative: Interdiction

We have about 22 active members (online for the past 1-2 days) out of the 38 members we have total. Our clan was created around Update 8, however it really hadn't started open recruiting until much later on. Recruiting was opened on February 7th, 2014. Ideally, we'd like as minimal tax set for the Dark Sectors, but I understand it is ultimately left up to the council. We hope the Solar Coalition will be able to help our goals to have a solar system that is leaning towards good will and generosity.

Edited by Interdiction

Clan Name: Generosity

Clan Tier: Storm

Our Clan Thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/174433-welcome-to-clan-generosity-a-place-catered-towards-beginners/

Clan Representative: Interdiction

We have about 22 active members (online for the past 1-2 days) out of the 38 members we have total. Our clan was created around Update 8, however it really hadn't started open recruiting until much later on. Recruiting was opened on February 7th, 2014. Ideally, we'd like as minimal tax set for the Dark Sectors, but I understand it is ultimately left up to the council. We hope the Solar Coalition will be able to help our goals to have a solar system that is leaning towards good will and generosity.

Yeah, greed isn't our bag either. We'll try to set taxes as low as we can, but since there's so little info we can't say anything for sure. We definitely won't jack up any prices to ludicrous levels though.

Clan Name: The Zangetsu

Clan Tier: Ghost

Clan Thread: What thread?

Clan Representative: ShiroSlinky

9/10 in the clan. Usually 6/10 are online. Note: We are changing our clan name soon but will edit what it is later as soon as we decide.

Clan Name GreyMode Legion 

Clan Tier  Ghost 

Clan Representative  Me GreyRunner 

Our members are on almost everyday and just set up this clan after moving away from our original storm clan due to members leaving warframe (fools).

Edited by GreyRunner

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Void Knight Mafia, Warfields, Pattonsguy Gaming, Generosity, The Zangetsu, Frames of Solitude, Knight's Order and GreyMode Legion clans have all been added. Thank you all for sticking with the Solar Coalition. The glorious Solar Coalition!

EDIT: Added the New Horizons cell too.

Edited by Krotalon

Void Knight Mafia, Warfields, Pattonsguy Gaming, Generosity, The Zangetsu, Frames of Solitude, Knight's Order and GreyMode Legion clans have all been added. Thank you all for sticking with the Solar Coalition. The glorious Solar Coalition!

Thanks, I am going to work on advertising for my clan. We are going to need new members.

Hey looking to Join The Solar Coalition.
"The Exordium" is a ghost clan; 5 members.
Very active and looking forward to Update 13 ^^.

We plan to expand to the 10 member cap when our Dojo is finished (got fed up with old shape so rebuilding) and may expand to shadow but thats tbd.

Can contact me through PM; Ingame "Calisin" or "gillmore001f" (my second) if i'm not around.

Every Warlord has equal power, founders included. We founders are sort of advisers or foreman. We organize things, do all the forum work, and keep everything from turning into chaos. But rest assured, when important matters arise it will come down to majority rule. There won't be any one warlord effing things up for the rest of the alliance and we all need to work together if we're going to conquer the galaxy.

With as many clans that are getting involved with this great alliance, it's important that we all remain equal and loyal to the coalition. After a week or so when everything calms down, it'll be as simple as every clan having a job to do and doing it. Think of this whole thing like the Gun Runners from FO: New Vegas.

We're working on setting up specific divisions that will help keep everything organized and running smoothly, we should have the info up soon.

Well as long as this specific division is enforced with iron hand otherwise that would contradict with your earlier statement of everyone being equal. Instead may I recommend that upon completion it would be showcased to the entire Alliance and the Alliance as a whole decides a further course of action? This can be accepting your proposal whole heartedly, modifying it and even rejection. 

Though personally the concept of dividing all members into specific action groups with specific tasks seem amiable. Provided it is fair and all individual Clans are not overtasked and allowed to take on their role without it being thrust upon them just for being a member in this Alliance.

Eh sorry if I sound a bit cruel. I have a background of intensive roleplaying with political geniuses and it has taught me to pretty much abuse anything people say lest it be turned against you. My apologies!

Well as long as this specific division is enforced with iron hand otherwise that would contradict with your earlier statement of everyone being equal. Instead may I recommend that upon completion it would be showcased to the entire Alliance and the Alliance as a whole decides a further course of action? This can be accepting your proposal whole heartedly, modifying it and even rejection. 

Though personally the concept of dividing all members into specific action groups with specific tasks seem amiable. Provided it is fair and all individual Clans are not overtasked and allowed to take on their role without it being thrust upon them just for being a member in this Alliance.

Eh sorry if I sound a bit cruel. I have a background of intensive roleplaying with political geniuses and it has taught me to pretty much abuse anything people say lest it be turned against you. My apologies!

The idea there was for the clans to decide what they want to do, really.  We're not forcing anyone to do anything.  well, I take that back, we ARE going to force the other allinaces to submit.  XD

The divisions won't be enforced with the iron hand and their leaders will just keep an eye on the internal management, so do not worry about that. Divisions only aim to have everything perfectly organized, since we're growing very very large, and their purposes will be just something to "focus" at.

The divisions won't be enforced with the iron hand and their leaders will just keep an eye on the internal management, so do not worry about that. Divisions only aim to have everything perfectly organized, since we're growing very very large, and their purposes will be just something to "focus" at.

Exactly, it's just a way to keep everything running smoothly. Clans will choose which division they join, and the divisions cover all the main points of strategy. I would hope that you have all joined forces with us with the intention of being successful and defeating our enemies. If we don't stay organized and productive, there won't be much chance of us getting anything done, and if we do we'll have an advantage over the armies that refused to take this extra step.

The idea there was for the clans to decide what they want to do, really.  We're not forcing anyone to do anything.  well, I take that back, we ARE going to force the other allinaces to submit.  XD

I can support that. Kandosii!

The way I imagine it is if we need resources certain clans would be asked to volunteer to meet a certain quota of resources that are needed for say the construction of a Solar Rail or the Battle Pay. Am I correct in this assumption?

Exactly, it's just a way to keep everything running smoothly. Clans will choose which division they join, and the divisions cover all the main points of strategy. I would hope that you have all joined forces with us with the intention of being successful and defeating our enemies. If we don't stay organized and productive, there won't be much chance of us getting anything done, and if we do we'll have an advantage over the armies that refused to take this extra step.

Brother you just mentioned the words strategy and armies and like I've said. I have a roleplaying background with politics. If there is anything that turns my anschluss on it is hearing one such key word. The time for conquest is about to begin.

Edited by OriVerda

The way I imagine it is if we need resources certain clans would be asked to volunteer to meet a certain quota of resources that are needed for say the construction of a Solar Rail or the Battle Pay. Am I correct in this assumption?

Basically, the resources division(if we even end up needing one) will be the volunteers who don't mind grinding out various missions that may or may not have anything to do with Badlands for the mats we need. When they're not doing that, they'll act as a floater group and help wherever they can in the other two divisions.

Basically, the resources division(if we even end up needing one) will be the volunteers who don't mind grinding out various missions that may or may not have anything to do with Badlands for the mats we need. When they're not doing that, they'll act as a floater group and help wherever they can in the other two divisions.

Fascinating. What are the other divisions or is that classified for now? Sorry if I am asking too much questions. Someone has to! See it as my way of showing my dedication to this Alliance hehehe.

Fascinating. What are the other divisions or is that classified for now? Sorry if I am asking too much questions. Someone has to! See it as my way of showing my dedication to this Alliance hehehe.

By all means, ask away. We might be too busy to ask or answer any soon.

The other two are the Offense Division(headed by me) and the Defense Division(headed by EchoesofOld), with the Resources Division being headed by Krotalon, who is also our PR representative.

The other two are the Offense Division(headed by me) and the Defense Division(headed by EchoesofOld), with the Resources Division being headed by Krotalon, who is also our PR representative.

Loving it. Loving this Alliance too. Thanks for the answers. If there is anything I can do to help the Alliance's overall wellbeing don't hesitate to notify me.

You can also join the Steam Group (HINT HINT) where we talk about Coalition plans in more detail...