Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Clantech: The Hellion

Retrikaethan

ok i need to start this off by saying ever since the release of phobos i have coveted the hellion's rocket launcher. since then the weapon they use has changed somewhat. i'm not sure when, but now they fire in bursts it seems. having seen this in action, if we do get their weapon (im assuming with u13 but if not oh well), i would hope it could be fired similarly to how the stug fires. click to fire a single rocket, or charge+release to rapidly fire several and or all of the amounts between 0 and the rest of the clip (emptying a percentage of the clip instead of a set amount would add viability to clip size mods as a choice of increasing damage and diversifying playstyles with it) as well, while it makes sense to remove the autotracking for the ogris, it would be highly beneficial to the weapon and to keep it different from the other explosive weapons to have it retain the in-flight autotracking the hellions already employ (maybe have a system where aiming over an enemy/enemies while charging sets them as the designated target(s) splitting the rockets between targets assuming there is more than one). well, that's my thought on that particular weapon. i've been anticipating the full grineer clantech addition for quite some time :D this might just be hype for melee 42.0 spilling over into my love of explosives though. regardless, wednesday can't come SOOONtm enough.

That would actually be awesome. +1 would rush.

Also... am I the only one jealous of the jetpack? :P I wish I had one so I could peform the fabled 720 spin jet-jump crit Vectis hipfire headshot on some poor Grineer lancer.

That's all I ask for.

(Oh and melee 2.0, that too)