Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Your Mandatory Mod Cards?

BridgeGM

Well you know, the usual... I find it a bit funny when people ask for weapon "builds" because every weapon basically uses the same mods.

I'm not asking for builds, just asking what mods you would generically put on anything.

without knowing any specifics about a new primary or secondary, you know already you would put X, Y & Z on it, no matter its fire rate or reload or crit chance or status chance or anything. what are those mods you always use?

what is your 'the usual'?

IAsM1vm.jpg

Smaug looks weird in this one. What show/movie is this pic from?

OT: Serration, Hornet Strike, Point Blank, Blaze are mandatory on my equipment. Multishots as well. Pressure Point is going to be mandatory as well since charge builds are getting removed

potato or not, polarity slot or not, what mods do you put on every warframe, every primary, every secondary?

Warframes: Energy Siphon

Primary: Serration

Secondary: Hornet Strike

On Warframes I put Redirection, on Primaries, Point Strike and Vital Sense, and Secondaries, Lethal Torrent #Grinlok 1-hit kill

Well you know, the usual... I find it a bit funny when people ask for weapon "builds" because every weapon basically uses the same mods.

Depends basis mods sure but a crit heavy gun gets a crit build, a status heavy status build and for a few pure raw bareback damage. I mostly sti flow on all my frames even if they don't have E.siphon. for primaries serration and splitchamber and same for secondaries all my melee are fast attack normal attack melee build cept for Dual ichors those are crit melee.

All weapons: Metal Auger/Shred or someform of punchthrough

Warframes: Siphon or Rejuv. It changes from frame to frame, and my builds are kind of insane. This maybe because i am slightly inane, but this sort of thing arises from having warframe on the Brain.

The uh, the one that increases damage, then the uh, ones that increase the physical damage type, and uhhh, some elemental mods,y'know... mix'n'match for your enemies. 

Smaug looks weird in this one. What show/movie is this pic from?

OT: Serration, Hornet Strike, Point Blank, Blaze are mandatory on my equipment. Multishots as well. Pressure Point is going to be mandatory as well since charge builds are getting removed

I don't know, but I've seen it on like four different forums today lol