Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Getting Sick Of This...

VergilDT

I've been stuck on Rank 8 test for a week because my frame refuses to wall run in the test. I can wall run with ease anywhere else. Is there something wrong with the test? I'm getting extremely aggravated with this situation.

you can also use valkyr to ripline to the tops of the walls and walk along there to get around the wall running parts. do you use a controller or keyboard and mouse? if controller it makes this test next to impossible unless you have a third hand lol

if you have a loki you put a decoy on the next platform and change places with it until you get to the last platform.

Or just get a spam build for Tailwind?

you can also use valkyr to ripline to the tops of the walls and walk along there to get around the wall running parts. do you use a controller or keyboard and mouse? if controller it makes this test next to impossible unless you have a third hand lol

LOL. Guys shush come on... Now DE is going to fix em all :D :D

Going to be honest. I have almost failed this test many times for this reason. I can always do the first wall run no problem, but it's that swap in between that screws me. Usually the frame just doesn't want to grab on a second time. :/

It can be a pinch tricky.. The main thing is just to take your time, and not try to fly thru it like you're Shinobi himself. Take each section as it's own. Rest for a couple seconds on each platform (do a jump slide to make sure you don't roll off the platform).. The hardest part is the wall that seems almost as if you're running right into it.. Take it from the upper left, or upper right corner of the proceeding ramp, and jump into the angle.

I've done my rank 8 test, and about 8 people have had me login to do theirs for them. Some people just aren't comfortable with wall runs.

There really is no need to cheat this test, it's designed to test & improve your skill.

Keep at it ;) 

Stamina mods help

Nova has a good speed for it

Take off your sentinel and slim down your weapons, to reduce visual distractions.

Just some tips I generally give for it.

Good luck!

sounds like DE needs to fix that exploit within the tests haha~

no abilities use within the tests unless its required to use it~

oh well, what can you do but take advantage~

why? would you be happier if people keep failing due to poor design or weird controls? why not let people pass the stupid test and enjoy the game and make an effort in real life stuff where it actually matters and most of the time there is no choice.

Frost with minimum speed and max stamina is very good for this. Try it.

262886.gif

This is how I done it...

No tricks or constructive usage of bypassing game mechanics...

Its actually very simple with a really slow Frost.

You end up with all the time in the world to coordinate yourself for the next jump...

Edited by Lickity-Split

Nothing works well for this test.  I have squad mates stuck on the test for a month now, I have been at daily for a week and half to no avail.  Test needs to be removed. Bad enough the game has so much grinding to do.  Now you have to do it for a test?

Frame won't jump to the next wall, tried climbing up the wall to get on top to no avail, frame doesn't jump in the direction I want it to go, etc. Been practicing in the dojo and sucks just as much in there trying to get the frame to go where I want it to go.  In the dojo, you have no powers at all to assist.

Just out of curiosity what is it about the PS controller that makes it so much harder?  It has been a complaint for a long time but now i'm wondering is there a way to re-map the buttons? 

If you can't do this test you are missing out on being able to do a lot of fun stuff in the game.