Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Tenno Revolution ( Previously Free Rail Revolution)

H0lt

I'm not sure what you can see from the outside. We conduct most of our interalliance communication either through PM, in game chat or voip clients.

oh derp you said in not of. I'll send you an alliance invite and leave you off the roster for the time being.

Edited by H0lt

We are alright for the time being. When we get a rail out I will rally for funds again. Under our current funds I am confident that with careful manipulation of rewards and a dedicated assault we can take a rail.

• 2 weeks later...

Well when we have a rail again that was the current plan. I updated the roster to reflect the name change.

I havent been on a lot lately due to it raining in my basement and needing to repair a bunch of my equipment.

Given that Frame Raiders is not in the in-game alliance I am unable to donate to the cause, but continue to fight for the rail as it were.

Keep fighting the good fight! Hopefully I find an opportunity to deploy my clan's rail in the near future as well.

Due to severe appathy we will no longer be pursuing our own rails. Anyone that wishes to continue to be part of the alliance as an informal extended clan is welcome to do so. We will try to help free rails defend themselves and we will do what we can to treat eachother better than the random $&*^s in trade and recruiting chat.

Basicly it will be a place to come for assistance or just a more reliable team.

Due to severe appathy we will no longer be pursuing our own rails. Anyone that wishes to continue to be part of the alliance as an informal extended clan is welcome to do so. We will try to help free rails defend themselves and we will do what we can to treat eachother better than the random $&*^s in trade and recruiting chat.

Basicly it will be a place to come for assistance or just a more reliable team.

It is sad to see you lose faith and resort to petty taxing but understandable, holding self-sustained Dark Sector requires dedication, sacrifices and more active manpower.

This is where I take my leave, peacefully.

Section VIII     Shadow     Fogg

Recently culled everyone that was inactive, down to just a few members now. Looking to link up to an Alliance to find people to play with.

• 2 weeks later...