The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashing Contantly

BloodKitten

The same thing has happened to me too i can't do any mission's on ceres cause every time the game loads up a mission it just crashes. But sometime's it doesn't crash when it loads up a mission on ceres and i play the game like normal.

Edited by ShadowWing05

same here. I've been crashing forever now. I thought update 13 might fix this problem but it doesn't. I've tried updating my graphic drivers, cleaning the dust from my computer, erasing all my temp files, but nothing works. it always crashes for me in 4 player games. what am I supposed to do?

same here. I've been crashing forever now. I thought update 13 might fix this problem but it doesn't. I've tried updating my graphic drivers, cleaning the dust from my computer, erasing all my temp files, but nothing works. it always crashes for me in 4 player games. what am I supposed to do?

'There is only so much you can do, if its on their side :(

There are many many many possible reasons that the game crashes.

If it crashes; the best you can do is register the bug with the crash report tool. Sometime it wont open, and that's very annoying. But if it does, please report the bug.

When you report the bug; you'll be given a number, this number is a big help to let us understand why it crashed.

NxkOgQu.png?1

There are many many many possible reasons that the game crashes.

If it crashes; the best you can do is register the bug with the crash report tool. Sometime it wont open, and that's very annoying. But if it does, please report the bug.

What do we do if the nature of the crash/lockup doesn't prompt the crash reporter too, which is usually the case? Or if the crash reporter can't connect, refuses to send, and eats the report?

What do we do if the nature of the crash/lockup doesn't prompt the crash reporter too, which is usually the case? Or if the crash reporter can't connect, refuses to send, and eats the report?

In this event you can locate your EE.log manually, it should be located in "%localappdata%\Warframe\" ("C:\Users\<Your Windows Account>\appdata\local\Warframe\").

Make sure you copy it to an alternate location before you start the game again, because if you start the game right after you crash it wipes out your previous EE.log

WyhS1LQ.png

it happens when online and joining game in prograss with nothing but a melee weapon i think.

After the earth update i crashed every earth mission. However i could run them with all the graphics set to the lowest setting. Try doing it. My computer can handle the high graphics, but something was buggy for a few weeks anyhow.

The games inability to support its own crash logs is a serious design flaw.  Even MWO does a better job tracking your activity and creating logs.

If the crash reporter doesn't catch it.

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Warframe

EE.log

But do it more you play again or the EE.log will be overwritten.

WAR-217413

Just use mine. My game is crashing frequently with the latest Nvidia recommended/certified drivers. When I used to play around Update11 I never crashed. I came back for melee 2.0 and I'm crashing in Phobos on Grildrig 100% of the time, after about 3-5mins into the mission. The game will freeze then close. My computer is absolutely fine every time. I don't have any system lock up even when the game is completely frozen on a single frame with the sound skipping.