Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody Else Has This Feeling...

Angius

... that DE screwed everything what they possibly could with this update?

Let's start with Hek.

Or Lephantis.

Do you remember what locking the Lephantis behind double-RNG double-grind wall brought? Rage of the community.

And it wasn't even that bad! We managed to get our Nekros' pretty fast!

Now Hek. First of all, the "coordinates" - unlike Dereclict/Golem ones - drop only from certain enemies, that may or may not spawn, and may or may not drop the thing you need. That's two layers of RNG and one layer of grind so far.

Knowing how uneven the drops are, and that you can end having 20 Helmets, 35 Chasis and no Systems, you'll need at least two dozens of Hek runs, maybe more.

Each key requires few dozens of runs to get the key components.

WHAT THE FLYING, DE?

Stance mods. Do they even drop? I don't think so. You can run Nef Anyo 50 times and you won't see the Stance mod. Were they not put into the drop tables?

Some of them are even dropping from Leech Ospreys. Seriously? That's Oxium Ospreys once again! With Oxiums actually having a guaranteed drop!

WHAT THE FLYING, DE?

And it looks like all of the drop chances were stealth nerfed. Mods and resources barely drop anymore.

WHAT THE FLYING, DE?

You reworked Hek and hid him behind RNG/Grind wall

You created new meele system and hid it behind RNG/Grind wall

Seriously, worst update so far. And I'm not speaking about the content, no! Everything we got is awesome! Bt you f*cked up really hard distributing it

Looks like I need to remind you what you once said:
"We know, that grinding is an issue and players suffer the burnout syndrome. That's why we want to reduce grind and RNG"

Well good job doing that.

Good job.

/rant

Yeah, I don't really have it in me to grind this stuff out atm. I'm probably gonna stop if I dont see a mod in the next half hour for melee combos and just go back to playin league or FF14. 

There's no reason for it to take hours to find even one melee combo mod. :< We shoulda been started out with some.

You know you could just be happy that DE was able to finally release U13 instead of having to hold it back for another week, month ect.

Honestly now I understand why DE put this off for so long with the community complaining about every little thing that's broken. Yes I know it's broken, you know what? It'll get fixed, DE isn't just going to let it stay that way, but for christs sake let the people rest. They got it out after midnight and even after a couple of hours later they hotfixed some of the issues.

I'm sure they'll be working on more hotfixes later today but for now, hold your freaking horses.

As far as I saw, Earth doesn't have a boss anymore, so we have to find the new boss through this system. Why not implement it like they did with Sargus Ruk? Just replace the tile set appropriately for that one area along with the boss.

The RNG for stance mods are more than likely going to change soon with all this complaining.

You know you could just be happy that DE was able to finally release U13 instead of having to hold it back for another week, month ect.

Honestly now I understand why DE put this off for so long with the community complaining about every little thing that's broken. Yes I know it's broken, you know what? It'll get fixed, DE isn't just going to let it stay that way, but for christs sake let the people rest. They got it out after midnight and even after a couple of hours later they hotfixed some of the issues.

I'm sure they'll be working on more hotfixes later today but for now, hold your freaking horses.

Or instead of putting themselves in this situation they could have kept everything hidden for another few weeks and continued along with U12.X.

Although even then, the problems he is facing are not solved with time and effort put in to the Update. But the design of itself.

They could have spent another month making this perfect in their vision and it would still be wrong.

While I disagree on "worst update so far", I do agree with the rest.

Been an hour, got four stance mods in two runs, still getting mass amounts of resources, nobody else is complaining about Hek, etc etc...

You lie. I've been on it for two hours and I have got four mod in two runs. No, no stance mods, mods. Can't really tell for ressources though. Also, EVERYBODY is complaining about hek.

I highly doubt DE will fix this grindfest. The more frustrated and angry people are, the more possible it is that they can buy stuff for Platinum.

Drop chances - maybe, but not Hek.

I concur.

DE clearly have no idea as to what they're doing, and refuse to actually pay any attention to the damn community. Everything they say is just utter BS and lies.

Can you guys stop lying to us? Please?

Just outright admit it. You're greedy. You want as much of our money as possible, and are very willing to gank our pockets for it, any chance you can get. All of this bs RNG, this stupid, worthless grind, is just to push people to buy the crap you pump out. Well it isn't worth it.

Screw this.

i think im going to take a break from warframe until they fix the drop rates for stances. it sucks because i went to sleep early so that i was in good shape to play this update. i woke up at 7am its now 14:17pm and ive only got 1 stance and that stance is sesimic palm I HAVENT EVEN GOT A HAND TO HAND MELEE WEAPON sigh,,, going back to sleep. 

You lie. I've been on it for two hours and I have got four mod in two runs. No, no stance mods, mods. Can't really tell for ressources though. 

I'm not lying, myself and two others can prove it. We're simply looking for the specific targets that drop the mods in higher level areas.

Added content was nice no doubt.

But the wall is so high, sometimes I won't even bother going over it.

It's too tedious to enjoy. I'm done for today, back to PSO2 CBT.

RNG 3.0 ASAP DE. Fix this thing that keeps dragging your awesome game down.

I'm going to agree with you, and I really hope this topic stays online for a while.

Even with the delay of 1 week Melee 2.0 still feels rushed. TOTALLY FREAKING RUSHED.

Constant bugs and things disappearing (syandanas).

Stances are barely working after you finally managed to get them or if you wasted 1mil of credits on transmutation.

Stances don't even fit in their mod slots. I mean c'mon DE is this what we have been waiting for all these months?

I would almost buy the U13 mega bundle just so that I've seen and played everything from U13 and I can rest again till U14

I'm not lying, myself and two others can prove it. We're simply looking for the specific targets that drop the mods in higher level areas.

-rng-

There is a chance at least once people will be gifted with even multiple stance mods early. There are enough players that this is a statistical likelihood.

The majority of the community is not seeing them after hours of grind though. This means their drops are low, despite what the tiny minority(you) have found.

you guys do realize that major updates come every 2 -3 months and this is the time it takes to generate some reasonable content for you whinny bit-ch-es to play.

what do you really expect?! get everything in the first hour, two, tree.. tell me. i know you are like not older than 14 and to reason with you is just .. well .. imaginary. but can you s t f u for at least one day and just appreciate a little.

Edited by egypt

you guys do realize that major updates come every 2 -3 months and this is the time it takes to generate some reasonable content for you whinny bit-ch-es to play.

what do you really expect?! get everything in the first hour, two, tree.. tell me. i know you are like not older than 14 and to reason with you is just .. well .. imaginary. but can you s t f u for at least one day and just appreciate a little.

wow......