Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way To Get Stance Mods = Transmutation

Soulie

Question

I did about 10 transmutations (all rare) and 4 out of those 10 were stance mods.

You guys may not have the same luck, but I hope you do.

The mods I used:

Rare Warframe power mods x3

Reflex Guard x1

That's about it.

IqXwwnT.jpg

Edited by Soulie

Managed to get brutal tide and gleaming talon. But yeah, transmutation is for people that have credits and mods to waste. You can technically grind dark sectors and nightmare mod for the mods and credits, but use it only when you're tired of grinding enemies.

Thanks many folds OP! Got most rare mods and I can skip RNG altogether. :D 

+Brutal Tide

+Gleaming Talon

+Stalking Fan

+Tranquil Cleave

**Note: Top post holds true on needing lots of mods and credits to burn. Took me 800k credits transmuting Warframe Rare Mods in all 4 slots. Worthit.jpg

Just did about 5 rare transmutations. I got three stance mods.

Brutal Tide, Crimson Dervish, and Sundering Weave.

Not bad.

*Edit, just did 5 more rare transmutes. Didn't get anything rare :/

*Edit 2, just did 5 common transmutes and ended up getting Enduring Strike: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Enduring_Strike

Edited by EChondo

Never transmute the same 4 cards.

From the wiki

As of 11.2.1, transmutation no longer produces Warframe abilities or Sentinel precepts (except on PS4), greatly increasing the chances of getting something useful. The penalty for fusing the same mod was also removed, making your chances of getting a rare mod the same regardless of whether you transmute 4 different or 4 identical rares.

Edited by Zachhh

Sooooo.... the best way to acquire the farmfest stance is to farmfest for rare mods and credits to transmute for a rare stance that mostly would not be what you want? Okay.

I've had a hell of a lot more luck with transmutation than with farming.  I got most of my stances from dumping the piles of junk rares I had.  Not like there's all that many other things to use credits and junk rares on.

I've had a hell of a lot more luck with transmutation than with farming.  I got most of my stances from dumping the piles of junk rares I had.  Not like there's all that many other things to use credits and junk rares on.

I personally agree on that, but can't say the same thing for peeps that don't have resources to burn, or newb. That was why I posted earlier, it is in their point of view.

i agree that transmute gives lots of stances, without using much credits (<1m) i got gleaming talon , pointed wing x2 , sundering weave , flailing branch , reaping spiral x2 , cleaving whirlwind and perhaps some others but that's already good in my book.