Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ressources Now Even Have A Half Life?!

Kasamoto

After finally getting my grubby hands on some rare ressource named "Argon Crystall" I was shocked to see that it will only stay in my foundry for 12h!

So grinding for ressources now isn't enough, I also have to be afraid of it vaporating on me?!

What space ninja am I even? I can build it into powered suits and weapons, erradicate entire armies by myself or even contain it in Dojo for two days...

But am unable to keep a single ressource from deteriorating?

EDIT:

I am surprised you guys are even so relaxed about this, considering many of you were jumping the walls when U13 was late by a minute.

This is the next ladder to an even greater grind and pay-wall... I can understand that having stances and new animations and content is nice, mind numbingly nice... but THIS is the thing you "should" be complaining about!

Ressources you grind and vapourize on you!

Edited by Kasamoto

After finally getting my grubby hands on some rare ressource named "Argon Crystall" I was shocked to see that it will only stay in my foundry for 12h!

So grinding for ressources now isn't enough, I also have to be afraid of it vaporating on me?!

What space ninja am I even? I can build it into powered suits and weapons and erradicate entire armies by myself...

good lord are you serious?

They should add a complimentary mortar and pestle with every plat purchase to help with all the grind.

What space ninja am I even? I can build it into powered suits and weapons and erradicate entire armies by myself...

It's used to research the Nikana and presumably to build it.

It's honestly not that big of a deal. Just go immediately to your dojo/foundry after getting a piece.

Where did you  find?

You can't stop radioactivity son. Though I don't know why they chose Argon. It doesn't exist as a solid OR decay. But hey, their game, their rules.

Orokin technology (or the Void) seems to have been able to make it a crystalline form, may suggest WHY it's got a time limit: after being taken from its home whatever was keeping it crystallized fades and reduces it back to its original state.

Orokin technology (or the Void) seems to have been able to make it a crystalline form, may suggest WHY it's got a time limit: after being taken from its home whatever was keeping it crystallized fades and reduces it back to its original state.

That makes sense. Or possibly they created a heavier, unstable isotope of it which exists as a solid and they keep it in suspension with something (probably magnets. Magnets are cool like that). Wheeeee, chemistry!

That makes sense. Or possibly they created a heavier, unstable isotope of it which exists as a solid and they keep it in suspension with something (probably magnets. Magnets are cool like that). Wheeeee, chemistry!

F*** yeah! Magnets! Science *@##$!

But yeah; there's definitely some sort of outside force (Void natural or Orokin technical) working on it to keep it sustained for sure (at least, in my opinion).

F*** yeah! Magnets! Science $#*(@!

But yeah; there's definitely some sort of outside force (Void natural or Orokin technical) working on it to keep it sustained for sure (at least, in my opinion).

Oooooo, I forgot about void shenanigans. It's probably void magnets or something. Yeah.

(Rant)

So everytime I want to build something new, I am forced to actively look for argon crystalls now?

With DE being able to crank the chances to find any, whenever they want it... Maneuvering me into either building stuff quickly or buying it from the store?

This is... I cant find any words for it... I am surprised you guys are even so relaxed about this, considering many of you were jumping the walls when U13 was late by a minute.

(Science)

Also going by that logic, won't I need to find Argon crystals every 12h if I want to keep my Nikana and (maybe) Mr. Puddles functioning?

You see, I can't sustain its state it is in.

Edited by Kasamoto

(Rant)

So everytime I want to build something, I am forced to actively look for it.

With DE being able to crank the chances to find any, whenever they want it... Coercing me into either building stuff quickly or buying it from the store?

This is... I cant find any words for it....

(Science)

Also going by that logic, won't I need to find Argon crystals every 12h if I want to keep my Nikana and (maybe) Mr. Puddles functioning?

You see, I can't sustain its state it is in.

Clearly, whatever else goes on during the construction leads to some void shenanigans making their way into the blade. That's why it has the mystifying ability to look so cool.

I am surprised you guys are even so relaxed about this, considering many of you were jumping the walls when U13 was late by a minute.

This is the next ladder to an even greater grind and pay-wall... I can understand that having stances and new animations and content is nice, mind numbingly nice... but THIS is the thing you "should" be complaining about!

Edited by Kasamoto

From what I've seen, it's not that bad. The resource payment for the research in the dojo, at least, is just one of the things. It's like a farmable Forma - or Orokin Cells with a time duration. All this really means is that you can build up reserves, as long as 10+ of the things are never required for the construction of something I don't see a real issue. You can't fault them for wanting to get you to play the game to make progress.

I don't get it!

This is really something to jump the fence about, not the U13 being late dilemma, nor the Dragon Nikana dilemma nor Melee 2.0 being unsatisfying as you can't test the new content right away... Because you have to grind for the stances...

Argh, I better leave this thread before all this ranting is getting me banned.

I don't get you people anymore!

as long as 10+ of the things are never required for the construction of something I don't see a real issue.

... And if there will be a time when they need more to construct something?

By then it's too late - It's been established by then.

I know it's been in the update notes (which I haven't had time to read)... But still.... Just... Damn...