Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game, Pay To Win, No. Its Pay To Live!

Ultimateterra

So I used to play Warframe and i was impressed good gameplay a nice setup its definetley worth playing but... When you run out of revives at first you can refill them but when you run out of platinum you just cant play most levels. So i have three options to suggest. Firstly make it so every week you get enough platinum to refill revives. Or you could refill revives at the end of a certain ammount of days e.g every week or two days. Lastly you could make it so its 2000 credits for one revive. Any of these would help and it would make the game playable!

So you are complaining and bragging about P2Live or what ever because :

You cant play properly,

You cant understand the game and enemies properly,

You dont know how to hide, shoot and do stuff like that effectively ? Right ?

You get 4 revives per 24hrs and it doesnt stop you from playing the game. There are several games where there is PERMANENT DEATH, and only way to revive is to pay 15$s+ ~.~

Why do people think they are entitled to complain about something when they don't even know what they're talking about?

I think because a lot of games out there dumb down the difficulty to such an amount that death is nothing but a slap on the wrist (if even that) and they cant handle the difficulty so they just complain.

I think because a lot of games out there dumb down the difficulty to such an amount that death is nothing but a slap on the wrist (if even that) and they cant handle the difficulty so they just complain.

You put it straight.

+1

So I used to play Warframe and i was impressed good gameplay a nice setup its definetley worth playing but... When you run out of revives at first you can refill them but when you run out of platinum you just cant play most levels. So i have three options to suggest. Firstly make it so every week you get enough platinum to refill revives. Or you could refill revives at the end of a certain ammount of days e.g every week or two days. Lastly you could make it so its 2000 credits for one revive. Any of these would help and it would make the game playable!

i am afraid you wasted your precious free platinium to buy revives

i would sugest you to create another account or to deal with it

but in any case if you ever have platinium again dont waste them on revive since yu got a daily refil

in game you can allways redo a mission if you fail and you can play with mate they can revive you

you can also buy HP items in shop for in game curency and use them to longer your life via the item menu

Edited by Tsoe

-Revives are refilled for free every 24h

-Revives are counted seperate for each warframe

So the Devs already implemented more free revives than are called for in the OP (once refilled every two days or once a week). Thread can be closed I guess.

just don't die?

I wonder how he managed to use up his revives on the first planet...

[He obviously hasn't moved beyond it - if he hasn't discovered his revives refil, he hasn't played more than a day yet]

have you ever played spiral knights?

it's another f2p game where not only you have to pay to get revived every single time(and the more you die the more you pay)

but you are limited even in the time you play unless you spend real money

before *@##$ing about warframe try to take a look about other F2P around here