Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Posted this in the last hotfix, but late.

Was hoping you would fix these problems too:

- Penta does no blast damage to Arc Traps

- Also, it seems like the Penta does NO BLAST DAMAGE to ANY boss (besides Phorid). Every time I explode a shot, nothing happens. To Lt. Kril, it does about 50 damage to the tubes when it should deal 15k plain damage (or less for the tubes). All in all, doesn't look like blast damage effects bosses.

- Take out the T2 keys from ODD rewards, really, please. Trying my hardest right now not to caps, but I did 55 waves of ODD. At wave 55, me and a group of friends FINALLY got the FIRST PRIME PART TO POP UP!!!! That means.. If every 5 waves is a reward, 50 / 5 = 10. All 10 constant rewards were T2 keys. Finally, wave 55 was over, and rewarded us an Ember Prime BP. Add more drops to the drop table, remove the keys, or decrease the key reward chance..... Please it's getting really annoying.

Thanks for Hotfix 3.0.4! You guys are outstandingly great at these updates and fixes!

To the devs,

I don't know who else is experiencing this, but right now I can't get rid of my dethcube sentinel.  There is no more option to take it off.  

When I do have it on, I can access the dethcube's modding menu easily, but when I try to enter the dethcube's rifle modding menu it zooms in like it was going to show the mod slots, but it doesn't pull up any UI.  There is only one way to get rid of this screen after it zooms up (by hitting the escape button I think) and after you do get out of the blank zoom screen, none of the top row buttons work (arsenal, market, foundry, etc.)

When you have time and are not busy pushing out anymore awesome melee content, I ask you to please fix this.

Greatly appreciate it.

xsaber999

Not to nitpick but I'm still having a trouble with my OBEX and an aura-mod that has "SPARRING" on it. I assume Sparring is hand-to-hand weapons like the Obex, Furax, Kogake, etc...

Am I mistaken?

"Fracturing Wind" Is what I'm talking about.

fracturing wind is only for furax and ankryos

ive still got some sort of bad text but if I was to take a picture though me pc its alright. and if theres something like 'Game Invite Sent' all the letters in te background its all normal then I click OK then its goes all bad again