Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Void: Not Giving "forma" As Awarded

WarGrylls

I just ran a T3 Mobile Defense and was supposedly rewarded at extract a full piece of forma, but was not ever rewarded one. I checked my inventory and foundry and no forma block was given out of the mission.

2014-04-12_00009.jpg

2014-04-12_00010.jpg

I will try to post more incidents of this should they occur again.

Edited by WarGrylls

Repost to Support too.

Will do.

Is it a forma blueprint?

Certainly looks like a blueprint.

It says "Forma" on it. getting a BLUEPRINT for Forma would say it. Here is an example:

2014-04-07_00001.jpg

I can confirm the same issue.  I got four "Forma" from T3 captures yesterday, but was only awarded the bps.  I think it is a bug with the title rather than a bug with it not awarding what it is supposed to award.

I'm not sure, but its pretty disappointing. :( Report to that support link as well. I am.

This is most definetly a Forma BP. It is a bug in the texts appearance.

To make sure if its a Forma or Forma BP you just gotta pay attention to the background.

That's the thing it's a "bug" in which it could be the bp or the real thing. in which they couldve switched both images/background/words. Therefore there's no telling if its a bp or not since it's still considered a "bug".

It says "FORMA BLUEPRINT".. on the item on the endgame screen..

It just looks like this:

FORMA

BLUEPRINT

Also forgot to mention, you never get a FULL ITEM from any mission or Alert, ex: Do a Alert for a Catalyst, you get the Blueprint, never have there ever been an alert that gave you the catalyst fully created

Edited by ZekeFox

It says "FORMA BLUEPRINT".. on the item on the endgame screen..

It just looks like this:

FORMA

BLUEPRINT

Also forgot to mention, you never get a FULL ITEM from any mission or Alert, ex: Do a Alert for a Catalyst, you get the Blueprint, never have there ever been an alert that gave you the catalyst fully created

No one said anything about an Alert mission. Also yes, you can get a full regular "FORMA" from the void. If you'd ever gotten one. (I was in his party also when this glitch occured, we've gotten regular already crafted plain Formas before the glitch/bug every ocurred.

No one said anything about an Alert mission. Also yes, you can get a full regular "FORMA" from the void. If you'd ever gotten one. (I was in his party also when this glitch occured, we've gotten regular already crafted plain Formas before the glitch/bug every ocurred.

On the "T3 Mobile Defense" loot table on the Wiki the only kind of FORMA you can get is the Blueprint.. http://puu.sh/86HwN.jpg

Before, a lot of items said "Blueprint" at the end.

Now all the blueprints have a blue background with white horizontal and vertical stripes, to visually reinforce the fact that they are in fact a Blueprint.

Non-Blueprints have a standart blue background.

Forma, btw, can only drop on TIII Exterminate - Forma BP almost everywhere..

On the "T3 Mobile Defense" loot table on the Wiki the only kind of FORMA you can get is the Blueprint.. http://puu.sh/86HwN.jpg

Now all the blueprints have a blue background with white horizontal and vertical stripes, to visually reinforce the fact that they are in fact a Blueprint.

In which why it's still sir...considered a "BUG"....never said it did drop there...

You may have to re-read that chart you linked. Also, has there been any update of void drop tables straight from DE_Sheldon himself yet? That can probably clear some confusion. 

"Mobile Defense Void missions have a chance to yield one of the following:

26px-Forma_32px.png Forma or Prime component listed below"

Also, has there been any update of void drop tables straight from DE_Sheldon himself yet? That can probably clear some confusion.

Edited by WarGrylls