The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors Are Great

.Talia.

so u leveled a weapon in 2 long runs of swarming infested on the highest planet.

Do u perhaps even have an affinity booster as well?

The tilesets and missions are same old boring standard map ones - nothing  that says " lost pocket of space accessed through ha massive solar rail"

I like your enthusiasm I wish I could give you a cookie and commenters and complainers be calm my friends we will get tile sets and clarification soon just watch dev streams my friends.

You dont know for how much time we were waiting for some problems introduced back in u8 to be fixed.

So for short:

Ill believe when i see it

Oh wow.... so there are actually people out there that are happy when the end game system is taking an old faction with no new mechanics, slightly raising the level of the mobs (who already could be fought by a semi-competent to the 100s in previous missions), and on slapping extra rewards, like more exp. On top of this, this end game can pretty much be completed by any pug with no coordination.

I can see it now if other games borrowed this idea of end game. New World of Warcraft expansion, instead of any sort of new raids or content that requires actually skill upon reaching max level mobs now drop double exp when you level an alt!!! Oh and to further create challenge for players, level 30 mobs on your alt will now have level 31 stats. Enjoy the new end game.

Player Review: I was so happy when they added kobolds back to mines, it was the best end game ever. 10/10

Edited by Oishii

We're complaining because we were supposed to get a new tileset and a new enemy type...IDK, maybe when the Clan vs. Clan rail part comes out, that's when we'll have the solar rail tileset, but right now it just is regular missions with high credit rewards. 

No, that was never said.  People read to much into the meaning of "factions" from the proxy war system, which A.) wasn't even implemented in this update and B.) Isn't going to implement new factions of enemies in missions anyways.

Edited by Aggh

The problem isn't with the drops or the enemies, the gripes stem from the "me first" attitude required to get your clan/alliance a rail, and this is something smaller clans just can't compete with. The OP demonstrated a clear disregard for the main issues, and made it obvious they made no attempt to find out just why people might be upset. In summation, a lot of us don't like the lame attempt at PvP that goes into trying to jam your rails into someone else's slot. It's literally a big willie contest.

Edited by Aksyl