The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Cant Do It. I Cant Sell Stuff For Those Prices.

ZBreaker

I really need platinum and I had 2 tranquil cleave. But I can't sell it for 100plat. I couldn't even sell it for 50. Feels so wrong. I traded it for crossing snakes. Sold a lot of other stances for 15plat. These prices I see are just cruel. I even simply gave some to my clans men.

Same, I often give away max serrations for free to anyone because I don't feel right charging a poor sap 450pl.

The only time I charge is when I am bored with what I have and would like some slots to try something else. Even then I only charge max 30 plat at most.  

Same, I often give away max serrations for free to anyone because I don't feel right charging a poor sap 450pl.

The only time I charge is when I am bored with what I have and would like some slots to try something else. Even then I only charge max 30 plat at most.  

I need to trade with you more often.

I really need platinum and I had 2 tranquil cleave. But I can't sell it for 100plat. I couldn't even sell it for 50. Feels so wrong. I traded it for crossing snakes. Sold a lot of other stances for 15plat. These prices I see are just cruel. I even simply gave some to my clans men.

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJk

You lost your soul by bragging about it on the forum, just demanding praise to comfort you for making a bad deal maybe?

Not bragging by any means. I'm sorry if you or anybody else has paid these insane prices. I'm simply trying to help. If you or anybody else reading this is looking for something in particular, pm me. I'll see what I can do. I won't be online till about midnight pst. I will post in the trade chat and trade forums as well when I am able to get online. But for now I am at work.

I tend to agree with you, OP.  I'm not sure what's goin on with the prices of these stances.  I mean, it's a rare mod, ok.  It's not a maxed uncommon 10 or something.  Shouldn't Tenno Blue Book value on Tranquil Cleave be the same as, say, a Firestorm?  Which, to my understanding is about the 20-30p range?  But 100p?  200p???  The f*ck?!  I would never ask that for an unranked stance, but then again, if someone offered me that much...hmm...not sure what I would do.