Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soooo...compensation?

Sanillo

Already said something about this and the only response I got was a Moderator deleting my post.

But I'm all for them giving us something for this inconvenience.

Not everyone checks the forums, nor is there an announcement on the launcher stating that they're having issues.

Was more than likely merged, as the devs have already posted responses about the current hiccups in services.

you dont and rightly shouldnt get compensation for F2P games, that was/is a thing for games with a monthly payment/subscription, now if you had outstanding time on any bought boosters, then yeah i'd expect those get extended to cover the downtime.

plus its been made clear they still have issues, only person to blame for using something thats still partially broken is yourself.

Christ. Do you have any idea how flawed that logic is?

You aren't being allowed to play Warframe because of the goodness in the hearts of the DE staff. Warframe is not "free". It is a product, and it is made to create profit.

If you are really ignorant enough to believe that the fact that DE allows a portion of its playerbase to enjoy the game without paying an entry cost is enough to justify very poor customer service- then you are very mistaken.

DE still has the very important task of keeping the people who DO pay happy- otherwise we just won't pay anymore, and you can say goodbye to good ol' Warframe.

Second of all, the very fact that Warframe has been down so long is a problem that requires compensation. A product that I, and many other players pay for is not accessible, which means that the services we pay for are being denied to us.

I don't think I need to spell it out any further for you; We have a problem.

If you lost something really important like Boltor BP right after extraction, you can file a ticket and maybe you'll get back the item you lost. But asking for compensation after losing one normal mission's progress is simply ridiculous.

Nah man, you're obviously entitled to everything and anything, because your money, and your money alone is keeping their job.

What a joke this community is. A few bad fruit can spoil a whole barrel.

Considering how much de already gives away i must say you guys are just greedy and disgraceful.

Makes me vomit

you just notice that now... ? this community begs for compensation even after the slightest things , thank god its only the minority but otherwise i would have stopped coming to the forums long ago

Christ. Do you have any idea how flawed that logic is?

You aren't being allowed to play Warframe because of the goodness in the hearts of the DE staff. Warframe is not "free". It is a product, and it is made to create profit.

If you are really ignorant enough to believe that the fact that DE allows a portion of its playerbase to enjoy the game without paying an entry cost is enough to justify very poor customer service- then you are very mistaken.

DE still has the very important task of keeping the people who DO pay happy- otherwise we just won't pay anymore, and you can say goodbye to good ol' Warframe.

Second of all, the very fact that Warframe has been down so long is a problem that requires compensation. A product that I, and many other players pay for is not accessible, which means that the services we pay for are being denied to us.

I don't think I need to spell it out any further for you; We have a problem.

you have no monthly/rolling subscription fee, therefore downtime=nothing lost, unless you had outstanding boosters active.  if warframe was down for a month youve still "lost" nothing.

requests like these are expected moreso if you are in a situation that you've lost something very hard to hunt.

its expected for them to maintain the server fluidly regardless if its f2p. 

this issue should be solved and prevent to happen again.

you dont and rightly shouldnt get compensation for F2P games, that was/is a thing for games with a monthly payment/subscription, now if you had outstanding time on any bought boosters, then yeah i'd expect those get extended to cover the downtime.

plus its been made clear they still have issues, only person to blame for using something thats still partially broken is yourself.

Cleary nowhere is said that there is a problem that can result in loss of the game progress.Nor the site  , in game or the forum.Only in twitter write vaguely for a problem.

Edited by bylXaKoCMaTa

I do not believe they need to give us anything.. They already give us a great game.. And games have their issues from time to time.. People need to realise this and calm down..

sadly these people want to complain and ask for free stuff at the miniscule of issues when it happens , when really they are entitled to Nothing

Cleary nowhere is said that there is a problem that can result in loss of the game progress.Nor the site  , in game or the forum.Only in twitter vaguely for a problem.

so when it says "connectivity" as in your connection to the game, you imagined what issue exactly?

if its a DDoS attack then the Forums wouldnt run aswell.

DDoS > DDoS the game > DDoS the forums basicly.

Nah bro, forum servers and game servers should be separate - if it isn't someone failed gigantinormous at basic networking.

If you DDoS the website domain it should have 0 effect on the game itself, and vice versa.