Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Wrong With The Warframe Servers ?

TheLost

, something bad with this game.All problems starts after update.Cant log in, disconnects, terrible laggggggs.I finished mission and was disconnected to logg in window, and all progress are lost~!!!!!!!!!!!Do something!~!!!!!!Stop making useless updates and make normal and stable game.I want play without disconnects and always losing progress.

, something bad with this game.All problems starts after update.Cant log in, disconnects, terrible laggggggs.I finished mission and was disconnected to logg in window, and all progress are lost~!!!!!!!!!!!Do something!~!!!!!!Stop making useless updates and make normal and stable game.I want play without disconnects and always losing progress.

You aren't paying much attention are you? It has nothing to do with the game.

DE's servers are being attacked by an outside source, this isn't related to anything they are doing.  If you don't know what DDOS means, here's a link to a wiki page about it;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack

I'd recommend checking Warframes twitter site and the News section on the forums before making a thread or commenting, you'd be able to get your answers faster and directly from the source. (DE)