Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cute, How You Censor Your Forums, Really^^

Kasseopea

Well, its not the first time and probs not the last. Maybe even this thread will get deleted. Lets see.

I saw very often, that a thread with an interesting title appeared and then suddenly disappeared again. The last one was "Reason for DDoS attack", which is really interesting - what do you want to hide DE? Are you so afraid of truth or is it an attempt to keep people in line, so they dont annoy you with questions?

Because right now it feels like we are in china or north korea (i mean, i thought you were in canada) with all that censorship.

It would be really nice to know why you keep deleting one thread after another. Got the balls to answer properly?

Edited by Kasseopea

Well, its not the first time and probs not the last. Maybe even this thread will get deleted. Lets see.

I saw very often, that a thread with an interesting title appeared and then suddenly disappeared again. The last one was "Reason for DDoS attack", which is really interesting - what do you want to hide DE? Are you so afraid of truth or is it an attempt to keep people in line, so they dont annoy you with questions?

Because right now it feels like we are in china or north korea (i mean, i thought you were in canada) with all that censorship.

It would be really nice to know why you keep deleting one thread after another. Got the balls to answer properly?

everyone knows the reason for the DDoS attack.

they removed it cause its useless information.

the reason is we won the MMOBOMB F2P of the year.  and the people we beat were jealous.

"Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers."

Your proper answer is that they're working on it. The thread "Reason for DDoS" was a guy making a joke about the hacking puzzles in the game. Literally, here is the contents of that opening post

Its simple

the hacking puzzles are just to damn easy

you need to increase the difficulty on the hacking puzzles

You look lame with the tinfoil hat on.