Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ps4 Exclusives(Token Items)

(PSN)edwinp426

Hello fellow PS4 Tenno,

It's been over a month since DE mentioned that there were thinking or discussing about the possibility of distributing PS4 token items. I don't know about you but I would like to hear word on this? Can we at least get a time frame? What are the possible token items? Will they have to be purchased or grind for? If anyone has heard anything about exclusive items for PS4 it would be great.

Edited by (PS4)edwinp426

well so far you have the wraiths and proto excal. those are time limited edition items. grab them now or never see them again kinda things. dont forget time limited skins and color palates. I play ps4 as well, just sucks cuz no one i know plays there. tha and i dont like being behind updates ALL THE TIME.

No. Give a reason why. PC players will be &!$$ed and ps4 players wont care since everybody they play with has it too. Please dont start another founders gear war. Please.

What this guys says is true.

However, as long as the PS4 token items are either: An exclusive skin (because skins don't really matter) or a previously released event weapon. It will be fine. But if the PS4 gets a brand new weapon that PC never gets it WILL only cause more problems than it will solve.

There should not be anymore exclusive weapons to PC or PS4. It will only cause more problems and last I checked DE wants both communities to be as close as possible. I do hope PS4 gets some sort of token item though, as long as its not a new weapon PC can't get ever.

Edited by Dtexas

What this guys says is true.

However, as long as the PS4 token items are either: An exclusive skin (because skins don't really matter) or a previously released event weapon. It will be fine. But if the PS4 gets a brand new weapon that PC never gets it WILL only cause more problems than it will solve.

There should not be anymore exclusive weapons to PC or PS4. It will only cause more problems and last I checked DE wants both communities to be as close as possible. I do hope PS4 gets some sort of token item though, as long as its not a new weapon PC can't get ever.

Since PC has exclusive Excalibur, lato and skana primes I would expect similar offer for PS4. Items that counts towards mastery, but are basically a re-skin of an existing weapon.

I welcome PS4 exclusive items for those who soldiered through the console version, as long as it only includes cosmetics or reskins of current weapons/frames(Mastery included) and not stuff like Soma or Loki Prime. If it's the latter everybody will get pissed.

Edited by Ionus

I welcome PS4 exclusive items for those who soldiered through the console version, as long as it only includes cosmetics or reskins of current weapons/frames(Mastery included) and not stuff like Soma or Loki Prime. If it's the latter everybody will get &!$$ed.

Don't worry, Everyone will receive the Glorious Golden Loki Prime Master Race.

I welcome PS4 exclusive items for those who soldiered through the console version, as long as it only includes cosmetics or reskins of current weapons/frames(Mastery included) and not stuff like Soma or Loki Prime. If it's the latter everybody will get &!$$ed.

Honestly, if it's something like a reskinned version of Excal Prime, Skana Prime, and Lato Prime and similar privileges like council access in a special Prime Access for us, it'd probably make most of the PS4 players happy and hopefully not tick off the Founders. It'd have to be like $120-130 though since the PSN wallet has limits. Cross-play is likely never happening and I don't have high hopes for Account Migration either, so whatever we get, you guys would likely never see ingame.

Personally, if we did get our own special Excal, I'd want a nice black and silver to contrast with the Prime.

Edited by (PS4)The_Moustache

Since PC has exclusive Excalibur, lato and skana primes I would expect similar offer for PS4. Items that counts towards mastery, but are basically a re-skin of an existing weapon.

If you get special items now, that are not available for PC players ( and they count towards mastery ) PC community would be outraged.

DE needs to give you guys some special skins and items that dont count toward mastery, simply because Founders were special program that helped fund the game in early beginnings.

Edited by RoboDoge

Founders pack was a PC-exclusive limited time offer. There needs to be a similar offer on PS4.

It's not really our fault you chose to play on a secondary platform that was supported a year after the game first came out.

I hope they don't do anymore PC-exclusive stuff, but, well, if anything, they should just give PS4 players the chance to get the same stuff we had. Any more exclusives just annoys whichever side doesn't get them. And even then, only a small percentage of Warframe's current playerbase got the Excalibur Prime frame and weapons, because not everyone became a founder. Admittedly, I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing the Inferno pack with its nifty accessories and profile pictures. Missed opportunity, ho!

Edited by Daxmort

Nothing new sadly. Several members here had converstions with Rebecca, all that we learned is that they will remove PC-exclusives from PS4 codex and they are making PS4-exclusive items, but they are not telling what items and when.

So there you have it.

What a great way to divide your playerbase.  =-\  Why can't everyone have all the goodies?

PC does not have those Exclusives, Founders do. Some Founders intend to play on PS4. No valid reason as to why PS4 would get more Founder-exclusive things.

They might as well wanna fly, Sony wont let, you cant expect to offer content in one platform and not the other them have the other platform allow players to migrate.

well so far you have the wraiths and proto excal. those are time limited edition items. grab them now or never see them again kinda things. dont forget time limited skins and color palates. I play ps4 as well, just sucks cuz no one i know plays there. tha and i dont like being behind updates ALL THE TIME.

LOL like the Shamrock color palette that is exclusive to PC?

k then.

It should exclusive items which is right in the description for PS4. It should also be similar to founders pack since we didn't get a chance to own any of the PC founders pack plain and simple.

Again, not really our fault that you chose to start the game on a platform that was only established a year after the game was first released. Give you guys the opportunity to get the same stuff we have, fine, but don't divide the playerbase further by continuing to throw exclusive-stuff in, it just makes people angry on whichever side doesn't receive.

I wouldn't mind if it was something simple like some cosmetics, maybe even a lower class weapon. Think about all the exclusive stuff PC has.

(If you didn't notice by my name I am a PC player)

Edited by CrazyNoodlez

No. Give a reason why. PC players will be &!$$ed and ps4 players wont care since everybody they play with has it too. Please dont start another founders gear war. Please.

I will give you one, for the past month i have been playing this broken game with half of my matches not saving, i should also add that i have boosters being wasted while we wait a whole month to get a simple hotfix.

The BS you go through is nowhere near the BS WE go through, be happy you already have an exclusive team to work on your version rather than a small team that ports it. And if something bad happens you are rewarded with legendary cores.

If such a thing was happening on the PC people would rage, yet ps4 players, most of them, are as passive as it gets while they lose time and money, are you willing to go through all of this which is the only way to support the ps4 version?Then yea, by all means, get our hypothetical exclusives.

But no, you greedy crying babies cant hear the sound of the word exclusive cosmetic you start crying, while we lose money and time and dont cry half as much.

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent

It's not really our fault you chose to play on a secondary platform that was supported a year after the game first came out.

I hope they don't do anymore PC-exclusive stuff, but, well, if anything, they should just give PS4 players the chance to get the same stuff we had. Any more exclusives just annoys whichever side doesn't get them. And even then, only a small percentage of Warframe's current playerbase got the Excalibur Prime frame and weapons, because not everyone became a founder. Admittedly, I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing the Inferno pack with its nifty accessories and profile pictures. Missed opportunity, ho!

That's what a lot of PS4 players were pushing for a few months back, the opportunity to buy the Founders pack and support DE. The problem was that a lot of Founders just thought we wanted the items for free and called us whiny, spoiled, and entitled. Sure, there were those that wanted them for free, but most of us understood that you guys paid money for the packs and that giving us them for free wouldn't have been right. If it had been offered for a couple of months and we knew if we would have some way to get some of the stuff like you guys have, then I doubt anyone would ask for any PS4 exclusives.

Again, not really our fault that you chose to start the game on a platform that was only established a year after the game was first released. Give you guys the opportunity to get the same stuff we have, fine, but don't divide the playerbase further by continuing to throw exclusive-stuff in, it just makes people angry on whichever side doesn't receive.

Amazingly enough some of you are against that, we most certainly will never be able to play together, yet, offering us excal prime (in a 150$ deal) for a short period of time bothers some of you, doesnt get any more pettier than that, but your solution is the simplest and most efficient, only the worst of you wont let it happen.

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent

Which is why I keep saying that some of that stuff should be made available to purchase, just like it was for us. Nobody deserves the paid-for perks for free, and it was partially the PC funders that made it possible for PS4 development anyway. But I'd be fine with the PS4 players to get the chance to buy a founders' pack, after all, it needs to be supported on both platforms now, and it'd be a nice long-term reward for the PS4 players that want to keep playing in the long-run.

Also, Dante? Have you been around recently? PC-players have lost a lot more than that in the last few days. Formas, cells, rare stances, credits, resources. And we've had to put up with that sort of thing for much longer. Though thankfully, the majority seems to be understanding of fact that it's not the fault of DE. Aside from the odd person demanding platinum and potatoes for their day or two of credits or resources missing, anyway. (Giving back that which they lost in terms of affinity or cred-boosters isn't good enough apparently.)

Edited by Daxmort