The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*sniff. I Miss You.

DJ-7809

12345s8.png

*sniff.  Enough said.  I miss the Kubrows....I mean, we trained them thousands of years ago, and we woke from cryo, but they're still stuck somewhere...I want my wolf ninja puppy of death....

WHY COULDNT YOU RELEASE THEM TODAYYYYY??? waaaaaahahahaaaaaa*continues wailing*

I guess im the only one who want them away from the game. I would like to have a Bladewolf or Guenhyvar but not this ugly sheep.

not sure what those things are, GOOGLE-AWAY!

But seriously.  Wolf dogs.  Go to Codex> Wildlife> Kubrows.  I like the way they look.  They're spacedogs.

in due time, we might be able to clone them like grineer, lol...

*sniff...but I wanted them TODAY.  *sniff.*  *cries again*

More like a llama pig ninja dog.

Space-Wolf.  Get it right, or I"ll soak your underwear in meat and throw you in the pen with them.  When they come back that is....*CRIES AGAIN*

I guess im the only one who want them away from the game. I would like to have a Bladewolf or Guenhyvar but not this ugly sheep.

yeah your the only one who doesnt want something that isnt floating in the camera angle while running 99% the time

yeah your the only one who doesnt want something that isnt floating in the camera angle while running 99% the time

You know i would kill to have a new jackal protype or the things i counted up there with me in game.

Main reason  why alot of people uses sentinels are that carrier anyway. Now with Melee 2.0 they are kinda in the way.

I hope we can arm kubrows with weapons like MOAs or put aesthetic armor on them to make them look space like.

though I can't help but imagine how the owner of the kubrow would feel if say his kubrow got cut in half by a void laser >_<

"OMG! My kubrow!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" 

I know looks aren't everything but the kubrows kinda creeps me out, though if i could train it to have a certain set of skillz like knockdown a priority target or revive me when i'm down then i wouldn't mind cloning one of these for solo runs (n_n)

I hope we can change their fur color. i want mine to be pink with sickly greenish spots just because. lol

Edited by H.Katsura_999