Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Worth Coming Back?

Lord_zasca

hi, Lord_zasca! You may remember me from Warframe as Lord_zasca!

A few months ago i got my computer upgraded at work and it was a big Mr Bison yes moment for me.

however as i was re uploading all my past games onto this new computer i wondered about warframe. it started getting tiresome and repetitive and i was very dissaponted that i couldn't get cross accounts on the PS4, so i left it. I always new that when the time came i would came back to warframe with open arms and hug it tightly, after all i had already invested $50 in it.

Time flew by fast and things changed. i got intrested in TellTale games and The Walking Dead, Bought a PS3 andStarted playing more console games, I was generally enjoying my little break away from PC gaming (Even though i couldnt stop playing Crazy Taxi (The dreamcast one from sega not the crappy one that i almost bought one time)).

However ive started to come back and accept both PC and Console gaming, I started using my computer for more than just work and crazy taxi and started playing South Park the stick of truth, Goat simulator and Titanfall (After installing all the extra freaking ram i could and moving everything onto a hard drive).

Then i remembered as i saw adds for update 13 about warframe so i ask you a question

Is it worth coming back? Is it work dipping into Warframe again? Has it changed? and if so For better or for worse?

Your thoughts would be greatly apprecitated

I say it's worth it, they added some really interesting weapons and frames with some unique functions. Aside from that there is a new tileset or two worth peaking into. Some awesome li'l tidbits.

Ofcourse it's still a pain in the &#! to find a good host when going random.

That said I've sinked more than 1200 hours by now.

(1000 posts :D!)

Edited by un1337ninj4

My search came up with nothing so pleas fill me in on what  nintenbrows is 

Large, battle-ready tusked-canine companions are currently in the works, and they are called "Kubrows", named after the Kubrow Sentinel Mask.

Nintenbrows is just a mash of Nintendogs (NDS game) and Kubrows, heh.

When did you stop playing? If we know that, we can tell how much the game has changed since then.

In general, the game is still the same game as it was one year ago, a grinding/no lore/rng based game, much has changed, but the essence is still the same.

Edited by EdBazokatone

Large, battle-ready tusked-canine companions are currently in the works, and they are called "Kubrows", named after the Kubrow Sentinel Mask.

Nintenbrows is just a mash of Nintendogs (NDS game) and Kubrows, heh.

Dude. if thats actually coming then im downloading right now (Very much my reaction to the new transformers movie have robot dinosaurs in it)

When did you stop playing? If we know that, we can tell how much the game has changed since then.

In general, the game is still the same game as it was one year ago, a grinding/no lore/rng based game, much has changed, but the essence is still the same.

Just when Valkyr (Um...thats her name right) was released

Hmm.....so you did miss a bit. However the main things you will notice is that:

1. Dark Sectors which are a nice way to get credits, exp, and resources(If they're not in conflict).

2. Melee 2.0 which is a nice feature that made Melee a viable option across many melee weapons(Along with stances which may prove troublesome to obtain.)

3. 2(Or 3 depending if you left as soon as Valkyr came out.) Tilesets that came out on Earth, Ceres, and Jupiter. 

4. 3 New Frames you missed(Oberon, Zephyr, and Hydroid).

5.New resources like oxium and Argon crystals to make things like the new frames and certain weapons.

6. New game mode Interception and Hijack.

And that's all that strikes out as new to me.

Edited by Darkmoone1

Thats her name. Not too long ago, then you only have new content (things to farm), and melee 2.0 as the big change. Dark Sectors are suposed to be a big new feature also, but in the practice they are just new places with big xp bonuses, for most players.

You missed: Zephyr frame, the release of oxium, earth retiling(entirely new theme and room set), invasions, two new game types(hijack and interception), new clan research weapons, new clan dojo rooms, Oberon frame, whips, a new UI, a new HUD, a new damage system... and that's just stuff from before u13.

As of u13, they've also added new melee combat system(more of a fighting-game style thing than the old one), ceres retiling(entirely new theme and room set), more dojo stuff, more clan weapons, Hydroid frame, more UI, new Hek boss(first "real" boss fight in the game), and the new solar rail system(a player-driven twist on invasions).