Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since Orokin Labs Are In The Game Can They Put Prime Stuff?

PrimedWrath

Hey Warframe Listen, PLEASE put back Excalibur Prime, I do not care if its exclusive stop saying that. But look some players of this game want it too to be available too. Just put it in Orokin missions I don't care where you put it. PLEASE!

20080202231407!Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Prime research.

Excalibur Prime Blueprint and parts.

Rhino Prime Blueprint and parts.

Ember Prime Blueprints and parts.

Frost Prime Blueprints and parts.

Weapons: Boltor Prime, Lato Prime.

Blueprints and parts.

Hey Warframe Listen, PLEASE put back Excalibur Prime, I do not care if its exclusive stop saying that. But look some players of this game want it too to be available too. Just put it in Orokin missions I don't care where you put it. PLEASE!

First I was like, well yeah, sure why not. Then I was like. Wait what?! What did I just read. Are you out of your mind. Yeah because screwing all over people who paid over 120 dollars/euros to get these items seems like a good idea right? I mean where you stand, there can only be win for you.

Three words:

How about no!

Edited by BETAOPTICS

• 3 weeks later...
So apparently we can't build small hand-held weapons that have a little gold trim and a cleaner build, even though we have simpler modern models of them already - but we can build gigantic Orokin mass relays out of a handful of credits and some throw away resources? Yeah.

Well, it's a rule of thumb that the more advanced the technology the smaller and more efficient it is. Today's laptops are getting more and more powerful, while at the same time getting thinner and lighter. Although they still can't compare to a huge monster of a gaming rig, they're more than capable of handling some really tough games.

So while we can't replicate the technology from the Orokin era that allowed then to create such sleek, efficient weapons that are both stylish and deadly; we are perfectly capable of making those massive space bridges, since there's plenty of room in space to make them as large and cumbersome as we want.

The Prime weapons aren't powerful because they added a bunch of shiny gold pieces, it's what's inside that counts. The Orokin just have a flair for shiny gold bits to put on their masterpiece weapons. The melee weapons may be a bit of a stretch here, there's only so much technology for stabby cutty punchy weapons. Of course, you could make the argument of how the Orokin influenced the 'energy' that courses through it.

Edited by Draciusen

I always thought Excal prime as being one of the most handsome warframes D:

And any weapon/warframe is viable in "end game" if you give it enough love. Excal's radial blind can take him into high tier missions alone. People who think he's not viable in high tier aren't really exploring all their options.  

not the spectra but else i agree with you

Why not follow the lore then and offer buildable "Corrupted Prime" weapons?

The Tenno find blueprints for Prime but they are damaged or incomplete. By building them you are building broken versions because of the corrupted data. Thus "Corrupted Prime" weapons. That sticks with the lore of the game.

Just like with the Corrupted Mods, they have obvious negative aspects to using them.

They'd appear differently from standard Prime weapons as well.

If DE wanted to try and appease both sides without actually giving them exactly what they wanted.

I'm actually gonna go out on a limb and say Bo Prime is gonna come from the Orokin Lab. It's essentially a stick,  would seem very odd to have a bunch of pieces drop in a bunch of different places for a stick.

Edited by Sedant