Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tradable Warframe/weapon/sentinel Slots

Unlikely, and a slot is only 20p. If someone needs slots, they can sell some rare mods to build up that much pretty easily. I realize this depends on their play time and luck, but ever since trading came in it still provides an option for people who can't buy Platinum to obtain it.

I don't think many people would even buy a slot for 20p and resell it for 20p and a credit tax, either. Good to help your friends, but not enough to make it a feature.

xlraistlx makes a very good point, too.

to all, I just wanted to hear your opinions and reasons. what i've got so far is...

1 no unless, the trade is equivalent within its category

2 maybe, but weapons and accesories would be cooler

3 no because of profit

personally, i only use a few handful of weapons and i have a handful of extra slots I never use so... yeah

welp, i assume most everyone else will share the same opinion

I haven't thought of any more "pros" to the idea other than getting rid of stuff we dont need while coinsidentally benefiting others

im done here

Edited by Guest

As already said I dont think that Slots would be doable in trading, givin they cost 20p already u would hurt urself to sell em cheaper and if someone needs them thgey would buy em themselves for 20p instead of a playermade higher price.
What i would like though would be the possibility to gift slots to friends.