Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Mag's Pull Bugged, Obex Broken And More : Client Problems.

LascarCapable

Bumping is the way.

Also, I did notice that Zephyr's Tornado seems to be working normally regardless of being client (maybe cuz of epic ragdoll powah, who knows?)

Really interesting information.

That could mean two possibilities :

- There's "types" of ragdoll, and the bug is only cancelling a following type of ragdolling.

- It's a problem directly linked to pull and every weapons affected by the bug.

Now that you're speaking about it, I remember that my Vortex works perfectly as host as well as client. So if the Devs spots a difference between Vortex's and Tornado's ragdoll (let's call it the type one), and Pull's and some melee weapon's ragdoll (type two), they could be able to fix it. :)

Edited by Einde

Just gave this a test again since I hadn't had a proper look since 13.2.2.1 came out.

1. Playing as client with a friend hosting - Pull causes enemies to drop dead on the spot for both me and my friend.

2. Playing as host with same friend observing - for me, Pull causes enemies to ragdoll and fly around (a couple even flew straight across the open areas); for my friend, Pull made the enemies drop dead on the spot.

Definitely something very broken in the client side code for the ragdoll effects.

This needs fixed, and should be top priotity. It makes playing mag when you are not the host very unfun and severely limits what you can do as a mag. It also screws over fun weapons like Jat Kittag or anything that relies on ragdolling. Please fix.