Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Reinstate Lotus Ls Warnings

Llyssa

I've had several survivals in the last few days that cut out at lousy times(just before the next 5 minute marker) because Lotus only occasionally bothers to warn you when LS gets low. I'd rather play the game than watch the clock, but without her helpful little "btw, yer gonna die" interjections, I don't have much choice.

PLEASE put them back in. It's stupid to be running out of life support because I didn't realize I needed to pop a capsule, and I'm busy, y'know, having fun playing, rather than staring at the percentages constantly.

It's helpful, it's useful, it used to be there, it's more annoying in absence than it ever was in existence.(And I was in a group that managed to trigger it a dozen times in a minute by picking up mini capsules that put us above the threshhold for a few seconds).

Yes, it's possible for me to watch yet-another bar like a hawk, but I really shouldn't have to. I mean, that's why she's there, right? "Friend and Guide". Friends don't let friends suffocate in the depths of space.

To quote you from a post you recently made on my real viable topic instead of this senseless one:

"That is really, really lame. and the only rational inspiration I can think of for being upset is" "Laziness"

It only takes 3ms to look at the top of the screen to see how much is left. By now with the amount of time you have played you should already know that you need to pop at least 1 LS in a 5 minute survival to actually make it past the 5 minutes.

Needing Lotus to hold hand? Maybe a hug is also needed?

I heard somewhere that human beings adapt.....I just thought It applied to all.

It was only changed because some whiny people weren't smart enough to turn off the voice over volume. They could've adapted, it wasn't killing them. It is killing me.

To quote you from a post you recently made on my real viable topic instead of this senseless one:

"That is really, really lame. and the only rational inspiration I can think of for being upset is" "Laziness"

It only takes 3ms to look at the top of the screen to see how much is left. By now with the amount of time you have played you should already know that you need to pop at least 1 LS in a 5 minute survival to actually make it past the 5 minutes.

Hahahaha.  No.

Being forced to do pointless extra multi-tasking in-game while trying to play does not even remotely equate to your little "IWANTRAILSFORFREE!" rant.

It's sad you can't figure that out. =(

while i get the sentiment of "PLAY BETTER" i also would think that in real life we wouldn't actually tell scuba divers or astronauts to stop being noobs instead of actually making helpful indicators for air supply, like it turning red, or an annoying beeping noise, or something as simple as that