Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur And Skana Prime To Ps4

probebly in a year or 2 when they run out of prime frames (they stated only the first frames will be primed)

They didn't. They have commented about what Valkyr Prime will look like in the future.

And no the are legally obligated to never release Excalibur prime every again.

probebly in a year or 2 when they run out of prime frames (they stated only the first frames will be primed)

You don't know what you are talking about.

They cannot return Founders. It's realistically impossible.

Eh, got Shen'd.

Edited by Farren

That is why pc players need to stay right where they are. No account migration or cross play allowed.  Cause all it will do will cause problems.  That is why ps4 needs it's own founders program with skin for warframe and 2 weapons that pc will not get at all so we can get the missing mastery points that we are losing out on. Also if they do allow pc account migration any of the founders that have Excalibur skana and lato prime will not get access to keep things fair and the mastery points even between the both platforms.  If de gives us our special set then I won't have a problem with crossplay or account migration.

That is why pc players need to stay right where they are. No account migration or cross play allowed.  Cause all it will do will cause problems.  That is why ps4 needs it's own founders program with skin for warframe and 2 weapons that pc will not get at all so we can get the missing mastery points that we are losing out on. Also if they do allow pc account migration any of the founders that have Excalibur skana and lato prime will not get access to keep things fair and the mastery points even between the both platforms.  If de gives us our special set then I won't have a problem with crossplay or account migration.

PS4 players don't NEED the founders program, if you wanted founders, you should have played on PC before November 30th, its for the people that played early on and supported the game, finally for once, PC isnt taking a backseat to consoles.

PS4 players don't NEED the founders program, if you wanted founders, you should have played on PC before November 30th, its for the people that played early on and supported the game, finally for once, PC isnt taking a backseat to consoles.

I always think it's kinda funny because, essentially the PS4 release probably wouldn't even be a thing without the money paid by a lot of the PC early adopters/founders.

You are a ps4 player, the lower class. You get what they so graciously give you. Did you want access to the candy cane scythe? The st. Patty colors? They couldn't port it. Founders is ending, they extend it for steam #pcmasterrace but kill it a week before ps4 launch #filthyplaystationscum. What about getting shafted 1600 platinum for prime access with only a "I guess we can put a bit more thought into it next time" as a response.

Obviously I'm being super dramatic, and know that the only thing black and white is the smoke color picker. We have to learn to wait. We get patches regularly. Giant ones! With all kinds of anticipated toys. We are the little kids at Halloween. Mom and dad have to check the candy for razor blades, they getfirst pick, but everyone gets a sugar coma eventually.

They said they were working on giving ps players something shiny of our very own, we just need to trust mom and dad to deliver. It may seem sometimes they don't care, or give our older brother all the attention and love, but were still their children. We won't get all the toys, but we'll get most, we'll have fun too.

so, true. Even if i play on ps4 with my friends as you can judge by my gamer tag here, i don't think we deserve the founders only exclusive items. The founders are the ones who risked their money to make the game what it is today. These items should always remain exclusive (as DE_Steve said they won't release it again) to make the founders feel that their contribution is being recognized and will not fade away with time just because a whiny little kid on PS4 wants some mastery points. Because of their(founders) investment, you should be happy that you are able to play it on a console. Never before i have a seen a PC game on a console which gets updated so frequently. I don't care if we get the mastery points or not. According to me this topic should never be discussed. DE should just post a message on the top of the website saying 'Founders exclusive Items will never return'. Kids now a days are becoming so stupid.

EDIT: - And by the way i am Mastery rank 15 on ps4 and i have no intentions to cry over the forums for Excalibur prime.

Edited by (PS4)jenax002

That is fine then you started on pc that's where you need to stay then or if you migrate to ps4 you get stripped of your founders status since we weren't good enough to wait to more weeks for the founders program.  Oh by the way a lot of ps4 players didn't even know this game existed till we got our ps4.  A lot of us are not pc gamers.  All I'm asking for is our own set special frame and 2 weapons to get the mastery point we are missing out on.  Get off your dam high horse about supporting this game I have put in close to 700 dollars on ps4 side to help support this game as well.

That is fine then you started on pc that's where you need to stay then or if you migrate to ps4 you get stripped of your founders status since we weren't good enough to wait to more weeks for the founders program.  Oh by the way a lot of ps4 players didn't even know this game existed till we got our ps4.  A lot of us are not pc gamers.  All I'm asking for is our own set special frame and 2 weapons to get the mastery point we are missing out on.  Get off your dam high horse about supporting this game I have put in close to 700 dollars on ps4 side to help support this game as well.

I totally agree with the account migration thing though. Account migration will only make things worse. All that PC discounted platinum, prime warframes and weapons, everything will get imbalanced. People will try to show off there excalibur primes and whiny little kids will complain about it. I think thats the reason why sony has not given the green signal for account migration and it will stay that way for a long time. As far as your $700 goes, i have no idea what kind of stuff you bought with that kind of money. Not saying that you are lying or anything but just makes me wonder if you ever played the game the way it was intended (atleast little bit of farming). Even if you combine both the Prime Access packs, it comes around $300 and those prime packs have lengthy boosters and other good stuff which you will probably never buy off market again. Not trying to be rude but that $700 sounds like an overkill for a free game on a console worth $400. I don't think even founders would have spent that kind of money on PC let alone ps4 (founders program -$250) + (2 prime access packs - $300) = $550.

Edited by (PS4)jenax002

I totally agree with the account migration thing though. Account migration will only make things worse. All that PC discounted platinum, prime warframes and weapons, everything will get imbalanced. People will try to show off there excalibur primes and whiny little kids will complain about it. I think thats the reason why sony has not given the green signal for account migration and it will stay that way for a long time. As far as your $700 goes, i have no idea what kind of stuff you bought with that kind of money. Not saying that you are lying or anything but just makes me wonder if you ever played the game the way it was intended (atleast little bit of farming). Even if you combine both the Prime Access packs, it comes around $300 and those prime packs have lengthy boosters and other good stuff which you will probably never buy off market again. Not trying to be rude but that $700 sounds like an overkill for a free game on a console worth $400. I don't think even founders would have spent that kind of money on PC let alone ps4 (founders program -$250) + (2 prime access packs - $300) = $550.

Just for the record if we migrate no dojo stuff or platinum comes with us so the whole discounted plat thing doesn't apply. As to the rest yeah there will be whining but they just need to deal and get over it. That's life. I do however suspect you are right that sonys (stupid) reasoning on founders items is what is delaying it and may cancel the plan outright. Doesn't bother me one way or another.

Edited by NevanChambers

I really do find it hilarious PC and PS4 players whine about the Founder's stuff so often. The biggest reason I've seen is "We missed out on Mastery XP! Waaah!" Well lets do some math here. 

Warframes provide 200 MR XP per level and go to level 30. That's 6,000 MR XP from Excalibur Prime. That's it. You don't get any more by Formaing him or any other frame or piece of gear. Now a weapon provides 100 MR XP per level, meaning you get 3,000 from one weapon. So that means we've got a total of 12,000 MR XP if, and only if, you got the Grand Master Founder's pack and got all three exclusive items.

12,000 MR XP is nothing once you get beyond rank 2 or so. I'm 2/3 of the way to MR 12 and I've earned 339,233 MR XP. 12k is nothing compared to that and tbh, the Founder's gear isn't even that GOOD. I bought the Master pack because I was having a lot of fun in this game, I saw its potential to get even better(which it has), and I wanted to support its development. I didn't get it for the shiny stuff but those were an added bonus. Quit whining like self-entitled brats whose parents gave one kid a cookie for finishing their chores early and didn't give you one because you waited too long and didn't finish on time.

Edited by Obtenebris

Funny thing on this (just to throw gas on the fire, hahah), I was patching my PS4 version for the heck of it (hey, I have a lvl 6 Mag on there!) and noticed in the patch notes - I'm positive I saw a 'fix' for "Skana Prime". I was confused, lol.

I really do find it hilarious PC and PS4 players whine about the Founder's stuff so often. The biggest reason I've seen is "We missed out on Mastery XP! Waaah!" Well lets do some math here. 

Warframes provide 200 MR XP per level and go to level 30. That's 6,000 MR XP from Excalibur Prime. That's it. You don't get any more by Formaing him or any other frame or piece of gear. Now a weapon provides 100 MR XP per level, meaning you get 3,000 from one weapon. So that means we've got a total of 12,000 MR XP if, and only if, you got the Grand Master Founder's pack and got all three exclusive items.

12,000 MR XP is nothing once you get beyond rank 2 or so. I'm 2/3 of the way to MR 12 and I've earned 339,233 MR XP. 12k is nothing compared to that and tbh, the Founder's gear isn't even that GOOD. I bought the Master pack because I was having a lot of fun in this game, I saw its potential to get even better(which it has), and I wanted to support its development. I didn't get it for the shiny stuff but those were an added bonus. Quit whining like self-entitled brats whose parents gave one kid a cookie for finishing their chores early and didn't give you one because you waited too long and didn't finish on time.

To say nothing of Wraith and Vandal variants, it's actually funny to me that I don't see people whining about not having access to the mastery from those.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a Strun Wraith, it's very well optimized, but I missed out, I'm not gonna whine about it, people who played more and longer than me got it, they deserve it, and the mastery it comes with.

*shrug*

You guys are aware some PS4 players got Founders with the intention to migrate, so you will be seeing Excal Prime if migration happens. PS4 founded nothing, so they don't get Founders stuff.

I know but the problem here is that they never said anything during the founders program that they will transfer your account to ps4. There were no promises made. People assume lot of things beforehand. That doesn't mean that its actually gonna happen. Just because people had the intention doesn't legally obligate sony or DE to allow account migration. Even if DE is trying to help people migrate their accounts, its ultimately sony's call to actually allow it. A game developer or a publisher just doesn't have enough rights yet to make the call here. And as far as sony goes, this is never gonna happen unless warframe starts to charge you a monthly subscription like DC universe or other monthly subscription based games. Then sony knows that they gonna make money.

Anyways Steve already said that for legal obligations they cannot transfer platinum from PC to PS4. so pretty much if ever migration happens, you will not have any platinum available on ps4 and pretty much you have to buy plat again so sony makes more money. Now the forum link i am posting here was of DE_Steve's comment back then on october 28th, 2013. its already 6-7 months and nothing has changed. So, by now everyone should understand how hard it is to get the account migration thing approved by sony. thttps://forums.warframe.com/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F125149-warframe-ps4-account-migrationcross-platform-play%2F

Note: - Transferring account information for call of duty, battlefield4 from  xbox 360 to xbox one , ps3 to ps4 didn't even take a month because Microsoft and Sony know that they are not losing anything by doing this.

Edited by (PS4)jenax002

This is just so stupid.

Why should PS4 get a founder program? To fund something that is already funded? Smart move genius.

Its called founder program for a reason. There is simply no need to give ps4 something exclusive. It was necessary before the game

had enough money. Founders had to deal with less content / more bugs and less features. It was simply normal to have something in exchange

to give the players who have been willing to pay a lot of money for an unfinished game. And you PS4 people dont have to deal with these problems.

All the features, less bugs than on pc. And thats why there is simply no need to give ps4 exclusive stuff.