Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think Would Be The Tennos Personality?

Lizzardtong

Couldn't think of a Better Title.

so, what do you think would be the personality of our warframes? would the Rhino be the strong shouting guy, or the guy who speaks like hulk? would Loki be a troll or a jackass?

here is my Idea how the Frames would probably speak and act like if they had Voices:

Ash: The Sleek Spy: "It will be the first and last time they see me..."

Banshee: The Sniper: "I'm the last thing they will never see"

Ember: The Rebell: "we Won't accept Grineer fascism! Burn it all Down! Freedom for everyone!"

Excalibur: The (Classic) Hero: "Come on team, We will do this, the universe needs us!"

Frost: The Silent, Cold, and Calculating: "...alright...let's go"

Hydroid: The Captain: "Lets show these Landlubbers what we are made of!"

Loki: The Troll: "Oh sorry, did you need that gun? ah too bad, see ya later!"

Mag: The Young Gun: "woohoo, this is awesome!"

Nekros: The Dark Guy: "Death will be the Only Escape for you!"

Nova: the Bomber "I'd be careful, things tend to EXPLODE around me."

Nyx: the Manipulating: "be a dear and help me with that, would you kindly?"

Oberon: The Righteous Paladin: "And i Shall slain thee wicked and throw them into the fiery pit!"

Rhino: The Big Shouter"Come One, Come All, WHO WASN'T PUNCHED ALREADY!?"

Saryn: The Dominant: "I enjoy the sight of Grineer and Corpus on their knees"

Trinity: The Nice Girl: "Sorry about that, you're Alright?"

Valkyr: The Scarred Psycho: (outside the battle) "All..those horrors...i...still feel the pain" (In battle) "I RIP YOUR GUTS OUT AND USE THEM AS A SCARF!!"

Vauban: The Veteran: "I am getting too old for this..."

Volt: The Joker: "i know, i know, it was a Shocking experience"

Zephyr: the Free Spirit "i pity you for not seeing the wonderful scenery without the ugly buildings in the way"

So what would be your idea of the Tenno personality? post your ideas what do you think how they would be like.

you don't need to post all frames only those where you have an idea.

the frames have NO personality they are suits, and we as tennos have personalities and we can OWN more than one suit. 

Edit: snipers are not seen, they shoot from far away...

It's still up for debate on whether or not the Tenno are limited to one suit or not. Based on earlier comparisons to League of Legends champions DE has made, though, I'd say that they're separate characters we choose to play as.

• 1 month later...

Rhino- Dudebro who works out all day everyday. He's also extremely violent and unpredictable because of his steroid abuse.

Excalibur- Fairly normal, atleast compared to the other frames.

Frost- Team Dad who also has a secret: Sometimes, when no-one's around, he likes to crouch in a corner and pretend hes a crab.

Loki- Prankster who is always seen planning harmless, fun pranks, like putting ricin in the punch at a party.

Ash- A skinny, slightly creepy guy that always is trying to sell the other warframes drugs.

Nekros- A skinny, really creepy guy that secretly is a hardcore anime fan.

Oberon- A crossdressing zoophile who smokes weed erryday, but no one minds because he's really nice to everyone.

Vauban- An old man who secretly violates the other male frames while they sleep. He's also really intelligent.

Volt- Also seems pretty normal. He tends to "accidently" drop the soap in the shower room. A lot.

Hydroid- A very perverted swim instructor. For some reason, the water in the women's shower room seems to flow really smoothly when Hydroid is missing from his room in the dojo.

Ember- A rather non-subtle woman who likes to make Frost look at her chicken abs. If he doesn't, she crushes his pelvis.

Nyx- Seems pretty normal, but she has the ability to give people she doesn't like instant anuerysms.

Mag- An innocent looking girl who makes up for her short size with her magnetic powers, which she uses to molest Excalibur occasionally.

Nova- A violent sociopath that bathes in the blood of the innocent.

Zephyr- Quite innocent. Loves animals, much like Oberon does. Just not the way he does. Sometimes, she likes to sit on Hydroid's shoulder and pretend that she's a parrot on an adventure with a successful pirate. Hydroid likes this.

Banshee- Her loud wubstep can be heard throughout the entire dojo.

Valkyr- Undergoing "that time of the month" all month. In her room, there is a rifle that shoots horse tranquilizers. Just incase.

Saryn- A tall, proud woman who is lusted after by many. Unfortunately for them, she has kinks. Kinks that would not be enjoyable for them in any way.

Trinity- Shy.

Eh, with most frames being completely silent it's hard to come up with personalities for them. I could only come up with two ideas:

Rhino: Full of pride, he's a badass and he knows it. He enjoys being triumphant in battle and prefers only the biggest guns, and loves a challenge.

Valkyr: Angry (big surprise) with searing hatred for anything dumb enough to point a weapon at her (especially Corpus). The objective is second to her bloodlust as she rips apart any threat with her glowing claws, hoping to one day find a certain Corpus chairman and show him why you don't try to have a Tenno dissected.

Valkyr: Angry (big surprise) with searing hatred for anything dumb enough to point a weapon at her (especially Corpus). The objective is second to her bloodlust as she rips apart any threat with her glowing claws, hoping to one day find a certain Corpus chairman and show him why you don't try to have a Tenno dissected.

And she loves her Snake.