Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To All New Ppl Starting The Game

-Ozymandias-

Almost rank 15 here, 800+ hours and I still haven't crafted Soma...I am today or tomorrow tho, it's the last primary I still need to level.

im rank 10, failed the rank 11 test (not proud of it X__X) lol

but i still got lots of weapons and frames to level

only noob use nova/explosive weaps, they think "oh my god, I'm so powerful" they don't understand that the pleasure of this game is doing what you want to have fun, not making def wave >60 when MR 5 :/

You contradict yourself with that statement though.  You just called someone a noob for using nova then you follow up with "the pleasure of this game is doing what you want to have fun..".  While it may not be fun for you to equip an "OP frame" and go 60+ waves, who's to say it isn't fun for that person?  I seriously don't understand the overall animosity towards people using anything they want in a CO-OP game.  We aren't fighting against each other unless in conclave so what does it matter?  If you are frustrated by the way someone is playing then don't play with randoms online.  Instead get a squad of people that mimic your tactics and play with them.  To me this game allows everyone to play their way and it's quite refreshing when most multiplayers revolve around the CoD/BF platform. 

Edited by (PS4)xbAd_GaSx

1. Don't listen to the people in this thread. If u want nova - get it.

2. Don't ignore weapons cuz someone said it was op.

It feels more like " i don't wanna have a low rank in a party that has more kills then me cuz i use " weaker" weapons for fun"

only noob use nova/explosive weaps, they think "oh my god, I'm so powerful" they don't understand that the pleasure of this game is doing what you want to have fun, not making def wave >60 when MR 5 :/

well maybe for them nova and explosive weapons are fun so dont call them noob

one post up +1

Edited by Dargon22wp

im restarting warframe (because im waiting for that stupid transfer for a long time)

and some1 in my clan is giving me all the boltor prime parts 4 free :)  

i wish i could just get my mods back/.

at least you are not new, but happens the same with new players, then you see posts and/or ppl talking in region chat on how boring this game is, which is not

Lol, I wished I had used the forums in the past to see threads like this.

I literally went from MR0 to MR8 all on my own. Didn't know of the wiki, didn't look up videos on how to pass those annoying master tests or the forums at all.

Grinded through the majority of the game, especially Earth, the hard way. No one to give me mods, didn't touch the chats as well since there were many asshats in there. Currently at 258hrs in Warframe and becuase of all my grinding on Mercury, I've gathered up to 227k Grineer kills from Apollodorus, lol.

And now, I can solo even ODS to 40mins at best. Currently MR10 as of a few hours ago.

Edited by AxialBlue

Lol, I wished I had used the forums in the past to see threads like this.

I literally went from MR0 to MR8 all on my own. Didn't know of the wiki, didn't look up videos on how to pass those annoying master tests or the forums at all.

Grinded through the majority of the game, especially Earth, the hard way. No one to give me mods, didn't touch the chats as well since there were many asshats in there. Currently at 258hrs in Warframe and becuase of all my grinding on Mercury, I've gathered up to 227k Grineer kills from Apollodorus, lol.

And now, I can solo even ODS to 40mins at best. Currently MR10 as of a few hours ago.

The only thing I've been "given" so far is the Sicarus Prime, and I don't even really care for it. (Not big on the secondaries).

Some day I'll find a sugar daddy. I guess.

- Don't think that because someone has played more time than you, then he knows all about the game.

- The forums are a place for people to whine, so don't expect to get real suggestions out of threads like this one

- DO WHAT EVER THE HELL YOU WANT! It's free to play for a reason

I have a mr 4 friend who started playing recently, and I know for a fact that if I would not have helped him get the "uber-pro-min-mr15-weapon-boltor-prime" like you suggested (or any other useful weapons), taxied him into missions / alerts, helped him in high level void missions, etc.. He would not have stayed in the game.

Just because you had a bad start (maybe because of your bad temper), it doesn't mean that everyone has to.

Edited by DMan128