Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Discussion...

(PSN)truelight4u

I would like to discuss what’s been on my mind along with other ideas and no it’s not U13. What am I talking about you say? I’m talking about the idea of a time manipulating Warframe. Yes. Yes. I know. You're going to say but we just got a new one. I can understand, but this is just a discussion about what if there was one?

I introduce you to the master of time known as, EPOCH.

Let’s discuss abilities and looks.

First Abilities.

1st Ability

Tempo – Slows down all enemies within range for a short amount of time.

2nd Ability

Hour Glass – Decreases enemies overall health per second until dead.

3rd Ability

Time Reversal – Bring back to life a fallen comrade who has wasted all revives.

4th Ability

Freeze Frame – Stop enemies in their tracks and keep them in suspended animation allowing you to attack.

Now let’s discuss looks.

I’d like to see some complicated clock design worked into his frame. Something mechanical and he needs to have a specialized scythe that matches his persona. I’d like to see him made of bronze with some silver.

So lets discuss. What would you keep, change or suggest?

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

I was considering A Chrono-frame for some time now. so far this is what i got (besides a good name)

1. Quazar - hyperbeam, imfirinmalazor, you name it. Warframe doesn't really have a laser beam ability READ: LASER BEAM ABILITY. flux, spectra, dera, etc are weapons. I want a big super laser beam of death. An ion canon from the palm of my hand... In warframe. Includes punch through, 100% radiation and a side of fries.

2. Fast Forward - Increases running speed, swing speed and fire rate of all allies in range. Possibly even speeds up shield regen, health regen, and/or enegry from auras respectively

3. Bullet time - Sets down a field that slows enemies and thier projectiles down to a crawl. I can see myself having some chuckles out of this one

4. Time Trip - Self AOE, debuff that stops enemies in their tracks AND any damage taken from one enemy is shared to the other enemies affected by Time Trip. 

now people may be asking: "whats the point of slowing down enemies when i have an ability that can stop them with bonuses?" A: Duration and range. Bullet Time will have a large range with a long duration (maybe 20m with 30 sec duration) and this is because it doesn't do damage.

Time trip will have a 10 sec duration with a 10m range but here's the kicker: YOU CANNOT INCREASE ITS DURATION. "But i can still spam it". WRONG! You need to wait out the duration or kill all the enemies before throwing another one out.

Question: Why are all these time-related frames named Epoch?

Epoch.....is worse than hydroid.

I was orinally going to name him Saturnus it's latin for Saturn, named after the Roman god of time. Then I thought the name wasn't catchy enough. Do you have any suggestions with names that relate to time? I'm all ears.

Do you have any suggestions with names that relate to time? I'm all ears.

I personally don't necessarily have a knee-jerk issue with the name, but here are some randomly assorted alternatives off the top of my head. 

Quantum

Cronus (Greek god of time) and/or Chronos

Synchros

Meridian

Kairos (also Greek; basically meaning 'opportune moment')

Metronome

I personally don't necessarily have a knee-jerk issue with the name, but here are some randomly assorted alternatives off the top of my head. 

Quantum

Cronus (Greek god of time) and/or Chronos

Synchros

Meridian

Kairos (also Greek; basically meaning 'opportune moment')

Metronome

I like two of your list. I like Cronus but Metronome is awesome. It rolls of my tongue rather nicely.

Edit: Metronome