Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Call Of The Faithful [Open Rp]

Sumika1204

"That would be very lovely. But to share a room with you? A pleasure, though would you mind? I'm sure you like to have your privacy."

Pyre gestured for Shinkiro to follow her as she slid out of her seat and started walking towards the cafeteria. "That is true and everyone needs their privacy but I take it you would be most comfortable around me should you have to share a room with someone once the cells return."

Pyre gestured for Shinkiro to follow her as she slid out of her seat and started walking towards the cafeteria. "That is true and everyone needs their privacy but I take it you would be most comfortable around me should you have to share a room with someone once the cells return."

"Hmm." Shinkiro follows the Tenno, hands behind his back. "Seems reasonable, my fiery friend.."

"Hmm." Shinkiro follows the Tenno, hands behind his back. "Seems reasonable, my fiery friend.."

"Good to hear so.", she replied as she led him to the cafeteria. Once there, the doors slid open and she gestured to the tables and chairs where everyone could sit and eat before gesturing to the buffet-style counter everyone would go to in order to get their food when the time came. Repairs remained to be done but the debris had already been fully removed, ensuring a mostly clean space.

"Good to hear so.", she replied as she led him to the cafeteria. Once there, the doors slid open and she gestured to the tables and chairs where everyone could sit and eat before gesturing to the buffet-style counter everyone would go to in order to get their food when the time came. Repairs remained to be done but the debris had already been fully removed, ensuring a mostly clean space.

The Ash observed the room, mostly the buffet line. If it was one thing this Tenno liked, its good food. "Aww, taking me out for dinner already?" He couldn't help but laugh a bit.

The Ash observed the room, mostly the buffet line. If it was one thing this Tenno liked, its good food. "Aww, taking me out for dinner already?" He couldn't help but laugh a bit.

Pyre smiled a bit behind her helmet. "Well you did say one of the things you needed was food. We can prepare whatever we have the ingredients for and sometimes, we have to raid Grineer or Corpus supply ships to get that. At other times, we may buy food from the Corpus."

Pyre smiled a bit behind her helmet. "Well you did say one of the things you needed was food. We can prepare whatever we have the ingredients for and sometimes, we have to raid Grineer or Corpus supply ships to get that. At other times, we may buy food from the Corpus."

"Raiding eh? You got the right Tenno for the job. Why don't get some food first before I tell ya about my line of work, yes? It might take a while." Shinkiro was already spinning a plate in his hand.

"Raiding eh? You got the right Tenno for the job. Why don't get some food first before I tell ya about my line of work, yes? It might take a while." Shinkiro was already spinning a plate in his hand.

Pyre walked with him to the buffet counter, picking up a plate along the way. As she served herself, she asked, "I take it your job involves raiding ships?" Pyre guessed as much but also imagined that there was something more in the story that would make it even more interesting.

Pyre walked with him to the buffet counter, picking up a plate along the way. As she served herself, she asked, "I take it your job involves raiding ships?" Pyre guessed as much but also imagined that there was something more in the story that would make it even more interesting.

"Ahh, my dear." The Ash kept his eyes on her as he picks up various food into his plate. "My profession has me do assassinations, raiding, exterminations, espionage, and mainly, being the 4th tenno needed in a fire squad. Along the way I collect credits, resources, anything that interest me. But most importantly, I want make sure every Tenno I work with comes out of a mission alive."

"Ahh, my dear." The Ash kept his eyes on her as he picks up various food into his plate. "My profession has me do assassinations, raiding, exterminations, espionage, and mainly, being the 4th tenno needed in a fire squad. Along the way I collect credits, resources, anything that interest me. But most importantly, I want make sure every Tenno I work with comes out of a mission alive."

"You really do quite a variety of work. However, I am glad that you have concern for your Tenno brothers and sisters. Our noble race is in quite a predicament at the moment due to the division."

"You really do quite a variety of work. However, I am glad that you have concern for your Tenno brothers and sisters. Our noble race is in quite a predicament at the moment due to the division."

"Since the time with Alad V, I've grown more concern with the others. But enough about me. How did a Prime such as yourself end up in this church?" Shinkiro moves to one of the nearby tables and place down his plate.

"Since the time with Alad V, I've grown more concern with the others. But enough about me. How did a Prime such as yourself end up in this church?" Shinkiro moves to one of the nearby tables and place down his plate.

Pyre sat at the table with Shinkiro, placing her plate down. "I was awakened here by the Divinities. They rescued me and many others from our cryopods which had been laying at the bottom of the derelict's water storage. The pod rail was broken and sending pods into the water."

Pyre sat at the table with Shinkiro, placing her plate down. "I was awakened here by the Divinities. They rescued me and many others from our cryopods which had been laying at the bottom of the derelict's water storage. The pod rail was broken and sending pods into the water."

"Ahh, that is something I actually never heard about. Never expected to be awakened from a pod underwater. Have you ever been outside the derelict base? I have been awakened from my pod for quite some time. Went through quite a few events."

"Ahh, that is something I actually never heard about. Never expected to be awakened from a pod underwater. Have you ever been outside the derelict base? I have been awakened from my pod for quite some time. Went through quite a few events."

"I've left the Derelict before on several occasions already. Mostly resource gathering but sometimes, helping to rescue our fellow Tenno and those who support us."

"I've left the Derelict before on several occasions already. Mostly resource gathering but sometimes, helping to rescue our fellow Tenno and those who support us."

"I see." Shinkiro places his hands on the rim of his helmet. "Have you assisted in any recent events." After a little clicking sound, a small hissing followed.

Pyre unlocked her helmet before removing it and setting it down on the table, revealing red hair and slightly pale skin due to all her time spent without direct contact with sunlight. "You mean such as the Cicero Crisis and Tethra's Doom as most of us know them? If so then no, I was not involved in either. I have heard about them and events that came before such as the Gravidus Dilemma."

Pyre unlocked her helmet before removing it and setting it down on the table, revealing red hair and slightly pale skin due to all her time spent without direct contact with sunlight. "You mean such as the Cicero Crisis and Tethra's Doom as most of us know them? If so then no, I was not involved in either. I have heard about them and events that came before such as the Gravidus Dilemma."

As the Ash slides off his helmet, strands of black hair with white tips, reaching down to the bottom of his neck, falls off. He had the face of an asian man, somewhere in his late 20s. "Take this from one who has experienced such events.Though I lost no one during my runs, the fact that you're guarding something that could drain your shields can be a little frightening."

As the Ash slides off his helmet, strands of black hair with white tips, reaching down to the bottom of his neck, falls off. He had the face of an asian man, somewhere in his late 20s. "Take this from one who has experienced such events.Though I lost no one during my runs, the fact that you're guarding something that could drain your shields can be a little frightening."

"Our shields drain when we come under fire so it's not surprising at all to me when you consider that those power cores were essentially nuclear explosives waiting to go off."

"Our shields drain when we come under fire so it's not surprising at all to me when you consider that those power cores were essentially nuclear explosives waiting to go off."

Shinkiro merely laughed it off some. "When you have both, it makes my life feel more thrilling. Grineer trying to shoot your head off while a core is slowly draining your first line of defense." He picked up a small bread roll and bit a piece off.

Shinkiro merely laughed it off some. "When you have both, it makes my life feel more thrilling. Grineer trying to shoot your head off while a core is slowly draining your first line of defense." He picked up a small bread roll and bit a piece off.

"I can imagine that would become pretty hectic rather quickly. Of course, I imagine it would help if you have a Sentinel or something to recharge your shields. Having a Trinity in a cell is quite useful."

"I can imagine that would become pretty hectic rather quickly. Of course, I imagine it would help if you have a Sentinel or something to recharge your shields. Having a Trinity in a cell is quite useful."

"A sentinel, eh? Well the only sentinel I keep on me is a Shade, and Trinity frames have saved my a few times. But with that out of the way, aren't you quite a beauty."

"A sentinel, eh? Well the only sentinel I keep on me is a Shade, and Trinity frames have saved my a few times. But with that out of the way, aren't you quite a beauty."

"Thank you, Shinkiro. You don't look too bad, yourself.", Pyre replied before putting a forkful of mashed potato into her mouth.

"Thank you, Shinkiro. You don't look too bad, yourself.", Pyre replied before putting a forkful of mashed potato into her mouth.

"Heh..." Shinkiro had disappeared all of a sudden, only to come back with a bowl of ramen noodles. "I find it quite comforting to be having a normal chat with a fellow Tenno. When you are like me, it is hard to find company."

First, apologies for the abrupt OoC post.  I could not find an OoC thread for this story.

I am new to Forum Roleplay, and thought it might be fun to give it a try.  Is there room for me here?

My character (Temperance, same as my forum name) is in the Share Your Character thread, if he needs evaluation for compatibility.

Edited by Temperance000

"Heh..." Shinkiro had disappeared all of a sudden, only to come back with a bowl of ramen noodles. "I find it quite comforting to be having a normal chat with a fellow Tenno. When you are like me, it is hard to find company."

"What do you mean by 'like you'?"