"What is this?

Why can't I move?

Why can't I see?

Am...am I dead?

I can't breath.

It's closing around me.

I have to get out.

I need to be free!"

She took in a deep large breath as she swung her fist forward on the glass of the cryopod. She could move. Her breath was quick and shallow as she started to bang more and more. "L-Let me out! l-let me out!" She tried to look around her but all she was was black. Her body was shaking as she lowered her hands from the glass. " Malkis...Malkis! Help me!" She screamed out in her thoughts, but those thoughts never became spoken words.  Slowly she could see a fuzzy and hazy light  start to grow as her helmet seamed to finish fixing it's self. For her, it was hard to make out things when all she could see was the fuzzy, blurry shape of the thing that was encased around her.

" L-Let me free!"

The Trinity began to slowly, and weakly pound on the already cracked glass again.the sound of her banging rang in her own ears, but she didn't stop. She had to get out of here. She began to pound hard and harder, till bigger cracks appeared.  With that small slice of hope, her hits grew stronger and stronger till it loudly shattered into pieces, falling over her.  

She gasped for air, before trying to stand. She could barley get her self to sit up, let alone stand. With a careful hand, she slid her self out of the pod and onto the floor. Once out, she took a few moments to just breath and rest. Looking back at the pod, she could see small sparks coming from the side of it. " A cryopod... It was damaged? But why was I in it?" she tought before looking to the ceiling and just laying there. Her mind started to flood with so many questions, but for now, she didn't feel like getting up.

She took in a deep large breath as she swung her fist forward on the glass of the cryopod. She could move. Her breath was quick and shallow as she started to bang more and more. "L-Let me out! l-let me out!" She tried to look around her but all she was was black. Her body was shaking as she lowered her hands from the glass. " Malkis...Malkis! Help me!" She screamed out in her thoughts, but those thoughts never became spoken words.  Slowly she could see a fuzzy and hazy light  start to grow as her helmet seamed to finish fixing it's self. For her, it was hard to make out things when all she could see was the fuzzy, blurry shape of the thing that was encased around her.

" L-Let me free!"

The Trinity began to slowly, and weakly pound on the already cracked glass again.the sound of her banging rang in her own ears, but she didn't stop. She had to get out of here. She began to pound hard and harder, till bigger cracks appeared.  With that small slice of hope, her hits grew stronger and stronger till it loudly shattered into pieces, falling over her.  

She gasped for air, before trying to stand. She could barley get her self to sit up, let alone stand. With a careful hand, she slid her self out of the pod and onto the floor. Once out, she took a few moments to just breath and rest. Looking back at the pod, she could see small sparks coming from the side of it. " A cryopod... It was damaged? But why was I in it?" she tought before looking to the ceiling and just laying there. Her mind started to flood with so many questions, but for now, she didn't feel like getting up.

In spite of himself, Temperance actually groaned as the Lotus pinged him again.

"There seems to be no end of errands to run today," he grumbled.  "Rien, does your Church make a habit of randomly remote-activating cryopods?  Because I just got another ping.  There's a Tenno Kistella aboard your derelict, and it seems her pod is malfunctioning.  I would advise that you send a search team for her.  From what I hear, her brother Malkis is a bit of a wild card.  If he shows up and finds that we happened to neglect his sister's welfare...I doubt many of us would walk out with everything attached."

Blast it, where are those other Lotus operatives when I need them?  Leave it to Cardina to keep my backup tied in a knot.

Edited by Temperance000

Leo blinked as he heard the same call from the Lotus, Corvo and Cross as well, "Some-things wrong," Said the Proto-Excalibur wearing Tenno as he and his fellow Comrade's rush to get to the Cryopod, He also gave a call to the 4th Tenno onboard the Derelict "This is Leonardo of the Tenno Scout ship the Shark, We're proceeding to the Awakened, Do you Copy?"

A Decoy appeared next to Temperance and using Switch Teleport, Rien switched places with the Decoy to reach the branch. "Greetings, our brother. It is a joyous occasion whenever more of us awaken." Having observed Temperance before he had moved in, Rien saw that his suspicions were at least somewhat justified. Temperance has delayed giving mention of the church despite mentioning the Lotus so readily. For the most part, however, Rien expected that Temperance would at the very least have to delay anything underhanded he might be planning as he was outnumbered three to one.

The Valkyr waited for Temperance to finish speaking but rather than stand around, climbed down to the branch where he was. She had a bit of a dislike for Ash and Loki frames due to the ability of those frames to teleport in, making it seem as though they appeared out of thin air. "Which direction did you come from? In the event you have have left something behind while walking through the area."

The Zephyr  jumped off, falling more slowly than the others would had they done the same due to her lighter build. "I hope you are not injured, our brother. Do you still feel disoriented from your recent awakening?"

Ezekiel turned to face the newcomers, all of them, and unhooked his galatine from his back magnetic "sling" and stabbed Durendel into the bark below him, resting his hands upon the pommel of his sword. The Oberon stood tall, even for his "kind" and would have leered over even a Rhino clad Tenno. Seven feet was his full height in the imperial system counting only his head, the horns arrayed upon the top of his head swept upwards for a good additional foot. The photoreceptor "eyes" arrayed across his entire helm twinkled like rubies in the dark oblivion of the derelict, observing all in a three hundred-and-sixty degree field of vision with each "eye" being able to look ninety degrees up or down. He was only blind to what hovered above or lingered below, although such was solved with a single crane of his neck. While other warframes possessed a similar coverage angle of vision, his was among the most well suited for both his height and the angle of his Onyx helm that made it exceptionally easy to possess a clear view of what was behind him.

"No, I am indeed healthy, kin. Merely cryo-illness, that is all. Or maybe it was partially grief, for but a minute ago I believed myself to be the singular being left alive in the system, that all had died and burned in whatever cataclysm lead to this-" Ezekiel emphasized as a hand lifted from the pommel of his galatine and waved about his left flank, gesturing to the decayed state of the ship.

"I came from behind your position, but that I care not for now nor matters not. Where are the Orkin? What happened? How long have I slumbered in the void? Who rules the system now? Is there anything even alive in the system? Have the infested taken over?" Ezekiel thundered his questions, they echoed off the walls and ensured everything in the chamber heard them as if the walls themselves were now asking them. Not in a aggressive manner, he made no effort to threaten, but his mind screamed that something was awry, this was not right, not in the least.

"I shall not budge until I know which that has befallen by race. My mind is blurred, thoughts have been devoured by time and I barely remember that which I even am, but servitude and duty flow through me like blood, and they demand I have answers." Ezekiel whispered to the three tenno before him, ignoring any others gathered in the room or lurking unseen in shadows.

Edited by Wyzilla

In spite of himself, Temperance actually groaned as the Lotus pinged him again.

"There seems to be no end of errands to run today," he grumbled.  "Rien, does your Church make a habit of randomly remote-activating cryopods?  Because I just got another ping.  There's a Tenno Kistella aboard your derelict, and it seems her pod is malfunctioning.  I would advise that you send a search team for her.  From what I hear, her brother Malkis is a bit of a wild card.  If he shows up and finds that we happened to neglect his sister's welfare...I doubt many of us would walk out with everything attached."

Blast it, where are those other Lotus operatives when I need them?  Leave it to Cardina to keep my backup tied in a knot.

"No. When Tenno awaken from cryo-stasis is timed. The sleep can be terminated early from the outside or when the pod is damaged. These deeper areas have yet to be fully searched as well, hence why we have search parties combing the area."

Leo blinked as he heard the same call from the Lotus, Corvo and Cross as well, "Some-things wrong," Said the Proto-Excalibur wearing Tenno as he and his fellow Comrade's rush to get to the Cryopod, He also gave a call to the 4th Tenno onboard the Derelict "This is Leonardo of the Tenno Scout ship the Shark, We're proceeding to the Awakened, Do you Copy?"

The Volt watched them rush off and followed them. He was unsure just where they were rushing off to or why but it seemed odd that they would suddenly be in such a big hurry. He managed to keep up with Leo and could even pass him if he used Speed. "Might I ask why there is the sudden rush?"

Ezekiel turned to face the newcomers, all of them, and unhooked his galatine from his back magnetic "sling" and stabbed Durendel into the bark below him, resting his hands upon the pommel of his sword. The Oberon stood tall, even for his "kind" and would have leered over even a Rhino clad Tenno. Seven feet was his full height in the imperial system counting only his head, the horns arrayed upon the top of his head swept upwards for a good additional foot. The photoreceptor "eyes" arrayed across his entire helm twinkled like rubies in the dark oblivion of the derelict, observing all in a three hundred-and-sixty degree field of vision with each "eye" being able to look ninety degrees up or down. He was only blind to what hovered above or lingered below, although such was solved with a single crane of his neck. While other warframes possessed a similar coverage angle of vision, his was among the most well suited for both his height and the angle of his Onyx helm that made it exceptionally easy to possess a clear view of what was behind him.

"No, I am indeed healthy, kin. Merely cryo-illness, that is all. Or maybe it was partially grief, for but a minute ago I believed myself to be the singular being left alive in the system, that all had died and burned in whatever cataclysm lead to this-" Ezekiel emphasized as a hand lifted from the pommel of his galatine and waved about his left flank, gesturing to the decayed state of the ship.

"I came from behind your position, but that I care not for now nor matters not. Where are the Orkin? What happened? How long have I slumbered in the void? Who rules the system now? Is there anything even alive in the system? Have the infested taken over?" Ezekiel thundered his questions, they echoed off the walls and ensured everything in the chamber heard them as if the walls themselves were now asking them. Not in a aggressive manner, he made no effort to threaten, but his mind screamed that something was awry, this was not right, not in the least.

"I shall not budge until I know which that has befallen by race. My mind is blurred, thoughts have been devoured by time and I barely remember that which I even am, but servitude and duty flow through me like blood, and they demand I have answers." Ezekiel whispered to the three tenno before him, ignoring any others gathered in the room or lurking unseen in shadows.

The Valkyr nodded. "Thank you for letting us know. I will continue onwards to find your pod and our newly awakened sister. I doubt they are too far apart." With that, the Valkyr swung off using her Ripline, heading in the direction of Ezekiel's cryopod and continuing her search mission at the same time. Using the communicator in her helmet, she requested that a scan be carried out so one of the church members could guide her by placing markers on her map.

That left the Zephyr who decided to answer Ezekiel's questions. "First off, I am glad you are well. To answer your questions, the Orokin are extinct, this ship your pod was aboard never made it into the Void though the time we have slept for is a mystery, control of the system is largely a fight between two major factions known as the Grineer Empire and Corpus, there is life in the system still and no, the Infested have not taken over." Zephyr took a moment to breath afterwards, having run out of breath after saying all that without a pause to catch her breath.

Edited by Sumika1204

"Copy, Tenno Leonardo," Temperance replied with audible relief.  "I'm sure that at this point, having a neutral third party present for Kristella's awakening would be the preferable course for all involved.  Please keep us updated on your progress.  Temperance out."

That left the Zephyr who decided to answer Ezekiel's questions. "First off, I am glad you are well. To answer your questions, the Orokin are extinct, this ship your pod was aboard never made it into the Void, control of the system is largely a fight between the Grineer and Corpus, there is life in the system still and no, the Infested have not taken over."

Temperance returned his attention to the obviously distraught Oberon.  Best to take this slowly he thought.

"Calm yourself, brother," he said.  "Our sister speaks truly.  The Infested are contained, to the best of our capabilities, and in spite of the decor, this derelict is clean of them.  As for the Orokin, I regret to say that none of us have the answers you seek.  Our memories too have been lost to the cryonesia.  All we know for certain is that the Empire suffered a catastrophic Collapse shortly after the end of the Sentient invasion.  There are fragmented records that suggest..." he hesitated for a moment.  This part always filled him with shame.  "...That suggest the Tenno were somehow involved.  Regardless, derelicts like this one and a few automated Void Towers are all that remain.  As to your other questions, none of us know exactly how long we have slept.  Our best guesses say several centuries, at least.  The Origin System is currently engulfed in a multi-faction war, with the Tenno caught in the middle.  Most of us fight for the Lotus, keeping the other factions in more or less perpetual stalemate while we work to regain our strength.  The Grineer Empire and their Twin Queens are currently the dominant military force, but they are more or less equally matched by the economic stranglehold of a religious mega-conglomerate called the Corpus.  And of course, the Infested are still scratching at the doors, asking to be let in.  Basically, the system has gone to hell in a hand basket.  So in short, welcome back to us, Ezekiel. We're only sorry that you woke to a battlefield."

And a political minefield, but that's a Fragor best saved for later.

Edited by Temperance000

The Volt watched them rush off and followed them. He was unsure just where they were rushing off to or why but it seemed odd that they would suddenly be in such a big hurry. He managed to keep up with Leo and could even pass him if he used Speed. "Might I ask why there is the sudden rush?"

"You may find it hard to believe but I got a feeling there's a Tenno Cryopod on this Derelict, and whoever they are, They're waking up!" replied Leo as He, Corvo, Cross and the Volt continued to rush to the Cryopod's location "Can you let the Cardinia know? She'll want to have a word with this Tenno I imagine"

Cardina felt the thunk of a Galatine in one of the infested trees, the constant patter of stranger's feet on their trunks and branches, and the church's systems detected flurries of coded transmissions flicking through the vessel.

The situation was out of control.

"Shinkiro," She bowed slightly to him, keeping a perfect calm. "I'm afraid something merits my attention at the moment. If you can wait at your quarters, I'll be more than happy to show you the Garden and the Divinities later." With that, she excused herself, walking calmly and briskly towards the hanger's exit.

As soon as she was out of Shinkiro's sight, she broke into a dead sprint towards the lower levels of the Derelict. She didn't know what was happening, and intended to fix that. "Acolytes," she addressed Rien, the Valkyr and Zephyr through gritted teeth, each breath briefly interrupting her speech; she was rarely truly upset, but the lack of knowledge and control began to eat away her calm. "I'm on my way to your location. I trust the situation is not yet out of hand?"

Her eyes slowly trailed over the walls of the ship. A frown appered on her face from under her helm before she looked back to her cryopod. Her bow, where was it? With a small grunt, she crawled her way up and on the side of the pod, letting her arms hang into it. Letting out a sigh, she pulled the bow and Kamas from the pod, and let her body slide back down onto the floor.  "I'm glad I didn't lose you..." Kistella pushed her up a little, so that she was leaning on the pod it's self.

Letting her hand trail over the bow string, she pulled on it slightly.  "It seams to be in good condition... My Kamas as well." She  then slowly tried again to stand to her feet. She was able to do it, but her legs were so shaky, she ended up having to lean the wall to keep up right.

"You may find it hard to believe but I got a feeling there's a Tenno Cryopod on this Derelict, and whoever they are, They're waking up!" replied Leo as He, Corvo, Cross and the Volt continued to rush to the Cryopod's location "Can you let the Cardinia know? She'll want to have a word with this Tenno I imagine"

The Volt followed, eager to welcome their newly awakened Tenno sister. Cross, Corvo and Leo seemed neutral. They had done nothing suspicious and had been helpful thus far. He assumed their intentions were nothing short of good even if they were not members of the church. That did not mean he would let his guard down either. As much as he would like to trust others, Tenno have betrayed each other in the past and the past had a funny way of repeating.

Cardina felt the thunk of a Galatine in one of the infested trees, the constant patter of stranger's feet on their trunks and branches, and the church's systems detected flurries of coded transmissions flicking through the vessel.

The situation was out of control.

"Shinkiro," She bowed slightly to him, keeping a perfect calm. "I'm afraid something merits my attention at the moment. If you can wait at your quarters, I'll be more than happy to show you the Garden and the Divinities later." With that, she excused herself, walking calmly and briskly towards the hanger's exit.

As soon as she was out of Shinkiro's sight, she broke into a dead sprint towards the lower levels of the Derelict. She didn't know what was happening, and intended to fix that. "Acolytes," she addressed Rien, the Valkyr and Zephyr through gritted teeth, each breath briefly interrupting her speech; she was rarely truly upset, but the lack of knowledge and control began to eat away her calm. "I'm on my way to your location. I trust the situation is not yet out of hand?"

Rien responded through their private feed, "A member of the search team I met up with is already on her way to the cryopod of the awaked Tenno and is being guided there by one of our own. I am near Eziekiel and so are Temperance and the other member of the search team. I am keeping a close eye on Temperance and will await your arrival."

Leo, Corvo and Cross finally arrived at the Trinity's location, approaching slowly as they inspected the room "Hello?" Called The Frost, projecting his voice loud enough to hear "We're not here to harm you! We're Tenno like you! We're hear to make sure you're alright!" Corvo and Leo meanwhile did a search of the area, not drawing any weapons or making any motion to appear threatening. Cross asked the Volt very quickly "What was your name again?"

A Tenno awakened from Cryostasis would be in a fragile state of mind and in shock, of their surroundings, who they were, what they were and so-forth, Every Tenno that's not cruel or inhumane knew this. The Awakened had to be treated with care and protected at all costs.

Edited by Drakeardian

Rien responded through their private feed, "A member of the search team I met up with is already on her way to the cryopod of the awaked Tenno and is being guided there by one of our own. I am near Eziekiel and so are Temperance and the other member of the search team. I am keeping a close eye on Temperance and will await your arrival."

"Come brother, the upper floors are this way."  Temperance took a step around the still-immobile Ezekiel, then froze.  Neither Rien nor the Zephyr had moved.  They were tense.  Poised.

"Is something wrong?" Temperance asked politely.  Hidden in his hand, a Smoke Bomb formed.

Her eyes slowly trailed over the walls of the ship. A frown appered on her face from under her helm before she looked back to her cryopod. Her bow, where was it? With a small grunt, she crawled her way up and on the side of the pod, letting her arms hang into it. Letting out a sigh, she pulled the bow and Kamas from the pod, and let her body slide back down onto the floor.  "I'm glad I didn't lose you..." Kistella pushed her up a little, so that she was leaning on the pod it's self.

Letting her hand trail over the bow string, she pulled on it slightly.  "It seams to be in good condition... My Kamas as well." She  then slowly tried again to stand to her feet. She was able to do it, but her legs were so shaky, she ended up having to lean the wall to keep up right.

Valkyr descended from above, landing nearby after using her Ripline to swing about. She found Kistella at her pod. That definitely made things easier. At least they didn't have to go searching for her while she was simultaneously wandering around. "Greetings, fellow Tenno. Don't worry. I am here to help you."

"Hmm alright then..." He watches as the Tenno walks off. Clearly, something has happened. The thought quickly disappeared when he realized something. He doesn't know where Pyre's quarters are.... "Uh."

Pyre came walking into the hangar where Shinkiro was, taking up watch and greeting duty while Rien and Cardina were occupied. When she saw Shinkiro, she waved to him. "Oh hello, Shinkiro. I thought you would be with Cardina in the gardens by now."

Leo, Corvo and Cross finally arrived at the Trinity's location, approaching slowly as they inspected the room "Hello?" Called The Frost, projecting his voice loud enough to hear "We're not here to harm you! We're Tenno like you! We're hear to make sure you're alright!" Corvo and Leo meanwhile did a search of the area, not drawing any weapons or making any motion to appear threatening. Cross asked the Volt very quickly "What was your name again?"

A Tenno awakened from Cryostasis would be in a fragile state of mind and in shock, of their surroundings, who they were, what they were and so-forth, Every Tenno that's not cruel or inhumane knew this. The Awakened had to be treated with care and protected at all costs.

The Volt followed behind them and upon entering the lower reaches of the derelict, used the electricity moving about his body to light the area somewhat, pulling back the veil of darkness which coated most of the deep areas. "This light should help. Best that we not wander about in the dark."

"Come brother, the upper floors are this way."  Temperance took a step around the still-immobile Ezekiel, then froze.  Neither Rien nor the Zephyr had moved.  They were tense.  Poised.

"Is something wrong?" Temperance asked politely.  Hidden in his hand, a Smoke Bomb formed.

The Zephyr looked to Temperance and responded, "It is best we not rush our Tenno brother. It must be a lot for him to take in at this time. So much has changed and he seems to be suffering from the amnesia associated with cryosleep. We should wait for him to decide if he is ready to move or not."

The Zephyr looked to Temperance and responded, "It is best we not rush our Tenno brother. It must be a lot for him to take in at this time. So much has changed and he seems to be suffering from the amnesia associated with cryosleep. We should wait for him to decide if he is ready to move or not."

"Of course, you are correct sister," the Locust Ash said.  "Forgive me, there is a great deal on my mind.  It would be best for us to wait until our brother is ready."

He sat and dangled his feet off the infested tree trunk, panning his scanner across the derelict's cavernous depths.  Waypoints marking the directions of Ezekiel and Kistella's cryopods flickered around the edges of his vision.  With a mental flick, he switched his active ability to Teleport and leaned back on his hands, waiting.

"Yes, but it seems some pressing matters rose up and she had to go attend to them. To be honest, I think its about that other Ash that was in the hanger. But anyway, she said I should go to my quarters until she comes back or so." Shinkiro merely shrugs some.

She felt...Peaceful as she sat there with her bow. She was still confused and a little scared, but that was something she could work with. The moment a voice rang threw the air, her shooting arm tensed up. Her head turned to face the frost an something seamed to snap in her head a little. In a swift motion, she loaded an arrow and had it aimed at the other Tenno. Her form was pretty good for just having woken up, but her arm  was shaking on the string.

She tried to speak out, but nothing but coughing came from her at first. " Tenno..., Just because your Tenno.....and you say you wont hurt me.....doesn't mean anything."  She looked form one Tenno to the next, but ketp her aim at the Frost.

"Yes, but it seems some pressing matters rose up and she had to go attend to them. To be honest, I think its about that other Ash that was in the hanger. But anyway, she said I should go to my quarters until she comes back or so." Shinkiro merely shrugs some.

"Right, I had forgotten to show you where my quarters are since you would be staying with me during your stay. Would you like me to show you the way now or after Cardina returns?"

She felt...Peaceful as she sat there with her bow. She was still confused and a little scared, but that was something she could work with. The moment a voice rang threw the air, her shooting arm tensed up. Her head turned to face the frost an something seamed to snap in her head a little. In a swift motion, she loaded an arrow and had it aimed at the other Tenno. Her form was pretty good for just having woken up, but her arm  was shaking on the string.

She tried to speak out, but nothing but coughing came from her at first. " Tenno..., Just because your Tenno.....and you say you wont hurt me.....doesn't mean anything."  She looked form one Tenno to the next, but ketp her aim at the Frost.

The Valkyr raised her arms to show that she was not holding any weapons. "Please, we have no desire to harm you though your caution is understandable. Is there anything we could do to show you we truly mean no harm?"

"I Promise, On my Daughter's soul" Replied The Frost Prime, Putting his hand on his chest "I promise on all that I have lost, You will not be harmed, Just let us or the Church help you" Leo and Corvo raised their hands also, Although Corvo raised one hand as he had to lean on his Walking staff with the other.

Edited by Drakeardian

"Right, I had forgotten to show you where my quarters are since you would be staying with me during your stay. Would you like me to show you the way now or after Cardina returns?"

"Whenever you have free time. I do not wish to busy you with my little problems."

"I Promise, On my Daughter's soul" Replied The Frost Prime, Putting his hand on his chest "I promise on all that I have lost, You will not be harmed, Just let us or the Church help you" Leo and Corvo raised their hands also, Although Corvo raised one hand as he had to lean on his Walking staff with the other.

Cardina sprinted through the lightless overgrowth, each blind footfall absolutely certain. At least she knew every twig in this derelict, though the Tenno that walked among them were infuriatingly unpredictable. Even now she could sense a few souls speaking to a newly awakened Tenno, before a single member of her church had even seen the malleable new individual. These first few moments were absolutely crucial, and if she was swayed to a false ideology now, it would be impossible to change her mind.

Soon, Cardina had a visual on the awakened Tenno, and who she was speaking to; Leo's crew. GODS DAMN IT! Cardina screamed it in her head, careful not to let her abilities force the thought to anyone else. She took a step down to intercept the unacceptable corruption of this trinity's mind, then paused.

Cardina sensed... pain. In the Frost. Some powerful, repressed memory, now brought to the fore. She took a step back, watching and listening from the shadows high above them. There could be no deception, no malice in the Shark's intention's. For now, she sat down on the humming infested vines. She was not giving up control of the situation, far from it, but- as long it was in capable hands, perhaps she could safely relegate the task of informing the newly awakened; whether Leo and his crew knew it or not.

"Once Cardina and Rien return, I may show you then. I have to fill in for Rien while he is otherwise occupied."

Shinkiro nodded. "So any idea what is going on? I doubt miss Cardina would be the type to halt a tour to the gardens if something serious had occurred.."

Shinkiro nodded. "So any idea what is going on? I doubt miss Cardina would be the type to halt a tour to the gardens if something serious had occurred.."

"It was at short notice so I have not been informed as to what exactly is going on. I can assure you that it shouldn't be anything too serious."

The Volt that was with the group stepped forward, offering her his hand. "Please, come with us. We wish you no harm. You are welcome to return to the upper levels with us. The Church of Ascension welcomes all Tenno with open arms. If we do not have each other then what do we have?" The priest tried to be convincing but he didn't think of himself as anywhere close to Cardina in persuasiveness. However, his colours being white and gold gave him a sort of regal look like that of an Orokin tower. The electricity he used to light the area also gave a sort of golden glow.

Cardina sprinted through the lightless overgrowth, each blind footfall absolutely certain. At least she knew every twig in this derelict, though the Tenno that walked among them were infuriatingly unpredictable. Even now she could sense a few souls speaking to a newly awakened Tenno, before a single member of her church had even seen the malleable new individual. These first few moments were absolutely crucial, and if she was swayed to a false ideology now, it would be impossible to change her mind.

Soon, Cardina had a visual on the awakened Tenno, and who she was speaking to; Leo's crew. GODS DAMN IT! Cardina screamed it in her head, careful not to let her abilities force the thought to anyone else. She took a step down to intercept the unacceptable corruption of this trinity's mind, then paused.

Cardina sensed... pain. In the Frost. Some powerful, repressed memory, now brought to the fore. She took a step back, watching and listening from the shadows high above them. There could be no deception, no malice in the Shark's intention's. For now, she sat down on the humming infested vines. She was not giving up control of the situation, far from it, but- as long it was in capable hands, perhaps she could safely relegate the task of informing the newly awakened; whether Leo and his crew knew it or not.

Still cooling his heels over the abyss, Temperance watched the situation unfold through the lenses of his Codex Scanner.  Even heavily modified as it was, the phase resolution was crap at such range, and that was not accounting for the copious amounts of infested overgrowth and derelict hull between here and there.  Still, he could see enough to smile as Leo's crew and a Volt he didn't recognize calmed the frightened Trinity.

Good job, Leonardo he silently congratulated the distant proto-Excalibur.  He may have had nothing to do with it, but it still felt like a victory.  It really wouldn't do to let the Church have all the fun.

A flicker at the corner of his vision drew Temperance's attention to the barely distinct orange silhouette of an unmistakable Vespa Nyx.  His smile broadened.

"Your move, Cardina," he whispered.