Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Call Of The Faithful [Open Rp]

Sumika1204

Cardina rolled onto her side, violently coughing flecks of glowing blue phlegm. She stood up too quickly, swaying slightly as she wiped the last bit of spittle from her lips. "No. You aren't pawns. Pawns would be useless, broken yes-men, blindly stumbling along to whatever tune I sang." Cardina surveyed all of them with critical, narrowed eyes. "You are Tenno. You're proud, strong-willed, clever and powerful warrior-gods. Despite my best efforts, nothing can control you completely, and sometimes I hate you for that."

Cardina hefted her helmet in her hands, standing tall before them. "But every time I stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you, watching our enemies fall like chaff before your skill and fury, I remember why I wanted to be one of you. Because you are the last hope in a dying world, the absolute last chance to restore Balance to this shattered system, and the only that can stop you is each other. Right now, you face the same choice as every Tenno in the system. Squabble and scream and scrap for power and influence, or work together to destroy everything that dares stand in your way! What will it be?"

Cardina's discordant voice raised to a roar, the Infested garden echoing her with the throats of a thousand Ancients. "Will you slide back into extinction, or bring these Corpus HELL?"

Temperance smiled at Cardina's speech, though he felt through the link that a fair amount of it was forced.  Still, it didn't matter, as long as Arthur and Jinx could put aside their hatred of her for long enough to keep them all alive.

"I, for one, am more than happy to give the Corpus a lesson in sound investment," he spoke up.  "We will need a solid plan, however.  Cardina, I believe you were about to elaborate on that?"

Behind him the door hissed quietly open, admitting a slightly timid golden figure in a gray t-shirt.

"Cyrios," Temperance greeted the master hacker over a private channel.  "What fortuitous timing.  Come join us.  We were just discussing the start of a wonderful bit of corporate sabotage, and I think you are just the person we need.  Don't worry," he added in response to the hacker's furtive glances at the nearby vines.  "Nothing's going to eat you."

That was a great speech Cardina.  If not for the link, I would have believed every word.

Edited by Temperance000

With Arthur off of Cardina and Munin there to keep order as it came to Arthur and Jinx, Gaia gave a sigh of relief. She was glad that he had intervened before Mortos was forced to an act of violence. She could use Blessing to render Cardina invulnerable for a few seconds to protect her if it had come down to it but she knew that Mortos definitely would not have let them simply get away with an attempt on the Herald's life after he had already warned them. After all, his graces were not many.

Mortos leaned on his Reaper Prime's handle, letting his Terrify slink back and leave both Arthur and Jinx alone for now. Nothing could be done about the passive aura he had where his Terrify simply seeped out and lingered around him, making him someone that most people were simply uncomfortable being around. "It would be a shame to have us fighting one another. After all, isn't that what our innumerable enemies want? If we're at each others' throats then that only makes it easier for the true enemy to destroy us. Preventing the extinction of our noble race is one of the reasons my sister and I founded this church."

Speaking of enemies, the unconscious Corpus Crewman who had been interrogated by Jinx was now in the infirmary where he had, on Gaia's orders, had any of his injuries treated before he was placed in holding. Any devices he had on his person which could be used to sabotage them or otherwise aid the Corpus were confiscated, leaving him without any real means to cause trouble.

"Herald Cardina, how are you feeling?", Gaia inquired with worry evident in her tone after seeing the blue semi-solid substance Cardina had coughed up. It reminded her of the blue blood substance that could be found inside the Infested trees in derelicts. If there was injury, healing would slowly take place. Similar in a sense to Mortos' aura of Terrify, Gaia had an aura of rejuvenation (not the aura mod with the same name) which slowly restored both the health and energy of the injured. Granted, most would not notice as she usually made quick healing through use of Blessing but it was there.

Gaia was worried for Cardina as well because not only had she been captured by the Corpus earlier and injured but she was also essentially attacked by Arthur which wouldn't help at all. She wasn't even sure if Cardina was in much of a state to be up and about and thought that if anything, Cardina needed bed rest. Sadly, that likely would not happen as the church needed Cardina to be awake and about at this time.

Mortos smiled behind his Raknis helmet at the end of Cardina's short speech. He had been awaiting this moment for some time. The moment when they would inevitably take the fight back to the Corpus invaders. "It is about time that we took the fight to the Corpus invaders. They have been allowed to draw breath after committing these heinous crimes against our kind for far too long." He chuckled as he thought of the suffering that he wished to bring upon the Corpus. "Their suffering will truly be legendary..."

Temperance smiled at Cardina's speech, though he felt through the link that a fair amount of it was forced.  Still, it didn't matter, as long as Arthur and Jinx could put aside their hatred of her for long enough to keep them all alive.

"I, for one, am more than happy to give the Corpus a lesson in sound investment," he spoke up.  "We will need a solid plan, however.  Cardina, I believe you were about to elaborate on that?"

Behind him the door hissed quietly open, admitting a slightly timid golden figure in a gray t-shirt.

"Cyrios," Temperance greeted the master hacker over a private channel.  "What fortuitous timing.  Come join us.  We were just discussing the start of a wonderful bit of corporate sabotage, and I think you are just the person we need.  Don't worry," he added in response to the hacker's furtive glances at the nearby vines.  "Nothing's going to eat you."

That was a great speech Cardina.  If not for the link, I would have believed every word.

Cardina nodded grimly behind her to Gaia. "I'm fine, Mothe-Hhrrk-" Cardina broke into a frantic fit of coughing, holding her hand over her mouth to stifle the unflattering, gutteral noise. Gods, probably wasn't a good idea to yell like that after having that brute's armored arm in my throat. "-I'll be fine, Mother Gaia, thanks for your concern." she flicked the blue bile off her armored hand, then turned to Temperance and the rest of the Tenno.

I would have liked to believe it myself, Temperance. "I was, thank you Temperance.

As it stands, we are horribly outnumbered. The Corpus fleet simply dwarfs what meager naval might we may muster, leaving a direct engagement out of the question. This should be nothing new to you Tenno.

First, our own ships will pull back slowly, to draw out the Corpus fleet and wait for one ship to separate from the others. When it's sufficiently exposed, one cell of Tenno will infiltrate it on a cloaked ship. Once on board, they will carry out a standard mobile defense mission, allowing Cyrios to break into the systems and make the Corpus vessel fire on the rest of the fleet. Maybe one other ship will be destroyed by the surprise assault, but it won't be long before the Corpus fleet turns on the commandeer vessel and blows it to pieces.

Therefore, as soon as the infiltrated ship is compromised and the first shots have been fired, the infiltration team will extract as quickly as possible. When the Corpus fleet's attention is drawn to the rogue vessel, a second Tenno cell in a cloaked craft will use the rogue vessel and its inevitable detonation as a distraction, letting it get to the fleet's capitol ship without being shot down by the other vessels. Once onboard, the cell will assassinate Silac, and set a timer to detonate the ship and therefore completely destroy the reanimation technology. The rest of the fleet, leaderless and without a profitable goal to pursue, will be in no position to give chase while we retreat, with both cells safely onboard."

Cardina winced as she held back another bout of coughing, glancing between the helmeted gazes of the gathered Tenno. "I need volunteers for both cells. Anyone going on the assassination team will have to decide who gets the glory-" she can hardly keep the disdain from her voice- "of killing Silac themselves. Whatever you agree on, I assume you won't let it hinder your teamwork."

Tatsuya walks up to Shinkiro and sits down with him, "You are probably thinking Pyre might be pregnant aren't you?" he removes his helmet and smiles, "I cannot really tell you much, but I will tell you this." he takes a deep breath, "Me being a father? I am scared, what if I'm not gonna be a good dad, what if I'm not going to be a good enough husband to Miho. But at the same time, I am happy, my child is going to have the one thing I never had when I was a child, a family. I am excited that I'm going to be a father, I'm going have a family, all these feeling inside me. I am going to be a father, me. I'm going to be a father." muttering those last words softly. Tatsuya just smiles he takes his helmet with him and walks back to Miho, placing an arm around her waist, kissing her head.

Miho just smiles as they head for the buffet and get some food. Yuzuki on the other hand just plays with Sam.

"Pfft nooo. What made you really say that? Now, if you let those thoughts get to ya, its gonna happen, my friend." Shinkiro would place his hands upon the Ash helmet and with a click and a hiss, he slides it off, showing his face. Asian in his mid 20s with semi-long black hair, and purple eyes. Watching the couple leave, Shinkiro claps his hands together, he picks up the chopsticks and starts eating his delicious ramen. "Aww... Left me all alone to eat..?" He watches Tatsuya and Miho walk over to a window. For some "odd" reason, he imagined Pyre and himself over there taking the couple's place. "Eh.... What?"

Cardina winced as she held back another bout of coughing, glancing between the helmeted gazes of the gathered Tenno. "I need volunteers for both cells. Anyone going on the assassination team will have to decide who gets the glory-" she can hardly keep the disdain from her voice- "of killing Silac themselves. Whatever you agree on, I assume you won't let it hinder your teamwork."

Damin steps forward, answering Cardina's call. "I offer my ship and my sword for the assassination cell. The Nocturne will get us there fast and undetected. As for who kills the bastard Silac, I care not, but if I get the chance- I'm not going to wait for someone else to take it."

Cardina nodded grimly behind her to Gaia. "I'm fine, Mothe-Hhrrk-" Cardina broke into a frantic fit of coughing, holding her hand over her mouth to stifle the unflattering, gutteral noise. Gods, probably wasn't a good idea to yell like that after having that brute's armored arm in my throat. "-I'll be fine, Mother Gaia, thanks for your concern." she flicked the blue bile off her armored hand, then turned to Temperance and the rest of the Tenno.

I would have liked to believe it myself, Temperance. "I was, thank you Temperance.

As it stands, we are horribly outnumbered. The Corpus fleet simply dwarfs what meager naval might we may muster, leaving a direct engagement out of the question. This should be nothing new to you Tenno.

First, our own ships will pull back slowly, to draw out the Corpus fleet and wait for one ship to separate from the others. When it's sufficiently exposed, one cell of Tenno will infiltrate it on a cloaked ship. Once on board, they will carry out a standard mobile defense mission, allowing Cyrios to break into the systems and make the Corpus vessel fire on the rest of the fleet. Maybe one other ship will be destroyed by the surprise assault, but it won't be long before the Corpus fleet turns on the commandeer vessel and blows it to pieces.

Therefore, as soon as the infiltrated ship is compromised and the first shots have been fired, the infiltration team will extract as quickly as possible. When the Corpus fleet's attention is drawn to the rogue vessel, a second Tenno cell in a cloaked craft will use the rogue vessel and its inevitable detonation as a distraction, letting it get to the fleet's capitol ship without being shot down by the other vessels. Once onboard, the cell will assassinate Silac, and set a timer to detonate the ship and therefore completely destroy the reanimation technology. The rest of the fleet, leaderless and without a profitable goal to pursue, will be in no position to give chase while we retreat, with both cells safely onboard."

"As much as I would like to believe that, it doesn't seem so right now." Gaia walked over and put her right hand on Cardina's throat before a green glow coated her hand. The same glow coated Cardina, forming a sort of glowing, green outline on her. After a few seconds, Gaia withdrew her hand. "How do you feel now? Better?"

Mortos looked to Damin, who had come in and volunteered for one of the cells. "This Silac deserves to suffer and as such, I will join the assassination team. With any luck, we may also find something useful on the corpses we will be making of the Corpus and their pets along the way." He had a soul lantern ready for Synder but Jinx had prevented that plan. Still, Silac's wretched soul would have to do. Synder had suffered enough, he supposed but he had still wished to punish him for his actions before his soul left this world.

The twins look at each other, and decide to take a seat near Tatsuya and Miho. The two converse with each other through their psychic link.

So Miho is pregnant, that's nice I suppose.

Yea I guess, but isn't she a bit young?

Dunno, but one thing for sure is that we tenno have a fairly erratic life expectancy number, it may be a few years to almost a thousand, including time spent in cryo. You on the other hand may live much longer due to your healing factor, but because of the argon radiation you can't reproduce via asexual reproduction like normal "infested." You are a one of a kind.

Thanks, Aran. But have you had any relationships before you made me?

I'd say no but that probably isn't true, because of him. I don't fondly remember those days. Regardless if I ever see him again I will cut his head off. God I fu*king hated him.

Oh, him. Yea I remember now, you told me stories how when you first became tenno you fell in to a purely infatuated relationship with a Rhino, what was his name again?

STOP RIGHT THERE GANDRAYA!

Okay, sorry. Any way lets finish up here and see if we can help anyone with anything.

The Twins finish their snack and sit back in their chairs.

Edited by Issun135

"Corporate espionage, you say? Sounds like just my thing." Cyrios responded in the form of text on Temperance's HUD; his form of a private conversation. "Though I have to say, too soon on the joke."

"The plan seems fairly solid," Cyrios spoke aloud to the group. "Though I can't say I appreciate my decisions being made for me." Cyrios swiveled his head around, observing with his immobile golden eye the group of Tenno around him, keeping an especially careful watch on Cardina. Having no form of armor when in a room with this many Tenno made him nervous to no end, and the presence of what were obviously the "Divinities" did not assure him. As if sensing his apprehensiveness, another Voice rang through his mind, this one clearly much more intelligent than the others that usually spoke to him, and anyone with a particular psychic talent, especially regarding the Infestation, might have even been able to hear it.

You should run. Go on, I won't judge.

Ignoring this Voice as he did with any other, Cyrios masked his dislike of the current situation with a smug smirk.

"By the way, you all might want to hurry on your decisions. Won't be long before that Corpus fleet starts hitting us."

Edited by fishworshipper

Tyranis spoke out. "I'd love nothing more then to see that man's existence wiped from this system. I know little about Salic, but i've seen his work before. I also have a stealth craft, plenty of room. But i will do whatever you need me to do."

As Taranis slept, his warframe began charging up excess energy. He began to toss and turn in the makeshift bed while growling with pain and gritting as he muttered barely audible words. The suit began to shoot sparks as the over-charged electricity flowed through it and lit up the whole room. With a sudden gasp of air, Taranis jumped out of his bed and fell face-flat on the floor. He began coughing and groaning as he pushed himself up and then stood straight. He sighed as he scanned the room before walking up to a weapon rack and grabbing his favorite weapons: Latron Prime, AkVasto, and Dakra Prime. Grabbing his helmet off the floor and putting it on, he walks out of the room and out of his ship, and heads to the cafeteria.

Damin steps forward, answering Cardina's call. "I offer my ship and my sword for the assassination cell. The Nocturne will get us there fast and undetected. As for who kills the bastard Silac, I care not, but if I get the chance- I'm not going to wait for someone else to take it."

"As much as I would like to believe that, it doesn't seem so right now." Gaia walked over and put her right hand on Cardina's throat before a green glow coated her hand. The same glow coated Cardina, forming a sort of glowing, green outline on her. After a few seconds, Gaia withdrew her hand. "How do you feel now? Better?"

Mortos looked to Damin, who had come in and volunteered for one of the cells. "This Silac deserves to suffer and as such, I will join the assassination team. With any luck, we may also find something useful on the corpses we will be making of the Corpus and their pets along the way." He had a soul lantern ready for Synder but Jinx had prevented that plan. Still, Silac's wretched soul would have to do. Synder had suffered enough, he supposed but he had still wished to punish him for his actions before his soul left this world.

"Corporate espionage, you say? Sounds like just my thing." Cyrios responded in the form of text on Temperance's HUD; his form of a private conversation. "Though I have to say, too soon on the joke."

"The plan seems fairly solid," Cyrios spoke aloud to the group. "Though I can't say I appreciate my decisions being made for me." Cyrios swiveled his head around, observing with his immobile golden eye the group of Tenno around him, keeping an especially careful watch on Cardina. Having no form of armor when in a room with this many Tenno made him nervous to no end, and the presence of what were obviously the "Divinities" did not assure him. As if sensing his apprehensiveness, another Voice rang through his mind, this one clearly much more intelligent than the others that usually spoke to him, and anyone with a particular psychic talent, especially regarding the Infestation, might have even been able to hear it.

You should run. Go on, I won't judge.

Ignoring this Voice as he did with any other, Cyrios masked his dislike of the current situation with a smug smirk.

"By the way, you all might want to hurry on your decisions. Won't be long before that Corpus fleet starts hitting us."

Tyranis spoke out. "I'd love nothing more then to see that man's existence wiped from this system. I know little about Salic, but i've seen his work before. I also have a stealth craft, plenty of room. But i will do whatever you need me to do."

Cardina's shoulders sagged with relief at Gaia's touch. "Thank you, Mother Gaia, that is much better." She bowed slightly before turning to the rest of the group.

"Very well, Damin, you and Mortos will take the Nocturne to kill Silac. Tyranis and Temperance, you're with Cyrios in the infiltration cell-" You should run, Cardina's eyes widened at the voice, before they immediately snapped to Cyrios. Go on, I won't judge. Cardina weighed her options briefly before mentally contacting Cyrios. We're going to talk after this, even among the Voices Cyrios had heard before, Cardina's cut unmistakably through them, like a whole swarm speaking in perfect synchronization. "I will also be joining them. That leaves two open spots for the assassination cell."

Cardina stroked her chin for a moment, considering a new possibility. "In fact, if we have enough willing Tenno, we could even deploy a second infiltration cell to another ship, to sell the deception. Two compromised ships is a far more convincing ruse." Cardina attached her helmet, and raised the Church's speaker system. "This is Cardina, Herald of the Ascension. We are leading an attack on the Corpus fleet, and I need volunteers for an infiltration cell, and two more individuals to assist in the assassination of Silac directly. Any interested parties, report to the Garden immediately." She closed the comm, turning her cocked, helmeted head towards Jinx, Arthur and Munin. "Do any of you wish to be in either cell? If not, you could also stay here to repel any boarders."

Cardina's shoulders sagged with relief at Gaia's touch. "Thank you, Mother Gaia, that is much better." She bowed slightly before turning to the rest of the group.

"Very well, Damin, you and Mortos will take the Nocturne to kill Silac. Tyranis and Temperance, you're with Cyrios in the infiltration cell-" You should run, Cardina's eyes widened at the voice, before they immediately snapped to Cyrios. Go on, I won't judge. Cardina weighed her options briefly before mentally contacting Cyrios. We're going to talk after this, even among the Voices Cyrios had heard before, Cardina's cut unmistakably through them, like a whole swarm speaking in perfect synchronization. "I will also be joining them. That leaves two open spots for the assassination cell."

Cardina stroked her chin for a moment, considering a new possibility. "In fact, if we have enough willing Tenno, we could even deploy a second infiltration cell to another ship, to sell the deception. Two compromised ships is a far more convincing ruse." Cardina attached her helmet, and raised the Church's speaker system. "This is Cardina, Herald of the Ascension. We are leading an attack on the Corpus fleet, and I need volunteers for an infiltration cell, and two more individuals to assist in the assassination of Silac directly. Any interested parties, report to the Garden immediately." She closed the comm, turning her cocked, helmeted head towards Jinx, Arthur and Munin. "Do any of you wish to be in either cell? If not, you could also stay here to repel any boarders."

Tatsuya and Miho just finished their meal when they heard Cardina over the Church's comm system. They looked at each other, Miho with a worrying look, she knows that Invasion will begin soon. They got up and looked at Shinkiro, Attakai and the rest of the people, "We'll be heading for the garden, we're in Mother Gaia's cell. Yuzuki come on boy!" Yuzuki just beeps and follows his masters.

Suddenly, all the HUDs indicated an incoming transmission. A box appeared, the background was dark, and the Tenno could barely make out the form of a face staring back at them.

"So, you have slain my messenger. Did his words burn your ears Tenno? Was the light to much for your darkened eyes to comprehend? Since you will not hear my message from my angels, I shall speak to the fallen directly. My name is Silac, and I bring your reckoning. Your sins have condemned you, and your judgment draws nigh... However, it is not to late, you can be forgiven. Release your false Herald to me, and I will spare you. If you do not, your fate will be sealed, and you will know the meaning of Hell. What say you betrayers? You have one minute to decide.

**END OF TRANSMISSION**

Oh no nonononopenothanks I'm fine! Responded Cyrios, not exactly eager to spend any time alone in the Garden, especially with Cardina, a Nyx.

Then the Infested Voice spoke to her, this time taking on a distinct, mature feminine tone. Yes, these are... private matters. You aren't needed here.

On second thought, I wouldn't mind a chat. Nervousness and legitimate fear might have come across the mental link as Cyrios heard the Infested respond to Cardina. It had never adapted based on someone else before.

As Ansilm saw others leave after hearing the announcement of Herald named by Cardina he just blinked his eyes few times and thought a moment. He decided that he needs to witness something what might turn tide of the incoming battle. He will survive. He has slain more Tenno, Corpus, Infestation and Grineer than anybody else. He catch up with the Excalibur named by Tatsuya and Mag named by Miho with a Harvester or Zanuka. He did remember these creatures and how he used to hate them. For some reason his mind didn't even boil from disgust, anger and hate towards them. No any trace of these following feelings were not found on his mind no more.

"May I join?" Ansilm asked from couple as had closed in from left and behind of Tatsuya. He made a quick look on the Zanuka following them and avoided on making eye contact with it. Because Zanuka might be able to warn about what kind of person Ansilm was when he had reached 17 up to before he had lost his memory. Now he has changed. His anger has changed to working man having some other worries than his enemies. Worry over his memory what he has lost is greater than hate towards Zanukas.

"Very well, Damin, you and Mortos will take the Nocturne to kill Silac. Tyranis and Temperance, you're with Cyrios in the infiltration cell-" You should run, Cardina's eyes widened at the voice, before they immediately snapped to Cyrios. Go on, I won't judge. Cardina weighed her options briefly before mentally contacting Cyrios. We're going to talk after this, even among the Voices Cyrios had heard before, Cardina's cut unmistakably through them, like a whole swarm speaking in perfect synchronization. "I will also be joining them. That leaves two open spots for the assassination cell."

The twins hear Cardina's message. Nothing was exchanged between them, they got up and made their way to the garden. Upon reaching the garden and seeing Cardina the twins greet her in their classic fashion.

"The Nova Twins at your service. So where do we sign up?"

Edited by Issun135

Sam watched as Yuzuki and all left, she looked to Attakai and sat on one of the barstools, eating a hamburger and whistling "So, you think we're done yet?" asked the Scout to her Tenno Boyfriend

Attakai chuckles, holding his hamburger, "You know, I have never eaten a hamburger before, it was always traditional food like sushi back at the Dojo."

-With the Couple and Yuzuki-

They reached the Garden along with the Nova twins, they spot Gaia and approach, "Mom! We just received the Corpus transmission and Lady Cardina's announcement!" Miho says with worry in her voice.

As Ansilm saw others leave after hearing the announcement of Herald named by Cardina he just blinked his eyes few times and thought a moment. He decided that he needs to witness something what might turn tide of the incoming battle. He will survive. He has slain more Tenno, Corpus, Infestation and Grineer than anybody else. He catch up with the Excalibur named by Tatsuya and Mag named by Miho with a Harvester or Zanuka. He did remember these creatures and how he used to hate them. For some reason his mind didn't even boil from disgust, anger and hate towards them. No any trace of these following feelings were not found on his mind no more.

"May I join?" Ansilm asked from couple as had closed in from left and behind of Tatsuya. He made a quick look on the Zanuka following them and avoided on making eye contact with it. Because Zanuka might be able to warn about what kind of person Ansilm was when he had reached 17 up to before he had lost his memory. Now he has changed. His anger has changed to working man having some other worries than his enemies. Worry over his memory what he has lost is greater than hate towards Zanukas.

Tatsuya heard a voice from behind him, he turned his head looking at a Tenno with a Warframe he has never seen before, "Uhm, who are you?"

Edited by Unendingblade

Tatsuya heard a voice from behind him, he turned his head looking at a Tenno with a Warframe he has never seen before, "Uhm, who are you?"

"I am Ansilm. You don't seem to remember me... If my memory works enough. We met first time as your friend was locked on the ship with this Zanuka" Ansilm said and tilted his head quickly at the Zanuka behind the couple as they arrived to Garden. He stared at the Cardina, Gaia and Mortos then just stared at nothing.

Attakai chuckles, holding his hamburger, "You know, I have never eaten a hamburger before, it was always traditional food like sushi back at the Dojo."

"What's Sushi?" Asked Sam, as she dug into her burger "Anyway, going back to the Corpus Invasion? think we're done yet?"

"What's Sushi?" Asked Sam, as she dug into her burger "Anyway, going back to the Corpus Invasion? think we're done yet?"

Attakai laughs, "The Invasion has only just begun, and to answer your question, sushi is raw fish."

Attakai laughs, "The Invasion has only just begun, and to answer your question, sushi is raw fish."

Sam blinked, looking to one side then looks back to Attakai "But, Isn't Raw meat supposed to be dangerous to eat or are Tenno able to eat it somehow?"

Sam blinked, looking to one side then looks back to Attakai "But, Isn't Raw meat supposed to be dangerous to eat or are Tenno able to eat it somehow?"

Attakai chuckles, "Raw fish is different, compared to other animals from Earth, fish is quite easy to clean." grabbing a bite from the hamburger, he widens his eyes, "This is really good!"

-With the Couple and Yuzuki-

They reached the Garden along with the Nova twins, they spot Gaia and approach, "Mom! We just received the Corpus transmission and Lady Cardina's announcement!" Miho says with worry in her voice.

Gaia walked over to Tatsuya and Miho. "Don't worry, Miho. The fighting will start soon but we'll just have to do our best now, won't we?" Gaia's helmet retracted, letting everyone, especially Miho and Tatsuya, see the warm smile she gave them.

Argus walks into the Garden, spotting the Divinites and others. "Well it seems we are quite the predicament!" he then turns to the twins clad in black and red, "Ah little Jinx! How nice it is to see you again!" he walks over to her and pats her on the head.

Edited by Unendingblade

Argus walks into the Garden, spotting the Divinites and others. "Well it seems we are quite the predicament!" he then turns to the twins clad in black and red, "Ah little Jinx! How nice it is to see you again!" he walks over to her and pats her on the head.

Munin was still holding a firm grip on Arthur's shoulder while also keeping an eye on Jinx in case she got up to something. Needles to say nether of the twins were particurlarly impressed by Cardina's speech. Her word's about greatness to rally their spirits and support rang hollow as she contradicted her own previous rage filled desire for complete control. She was a great performer, but they did not trust her, not the slightest. Not after all she had done and put them through. By the sound of it she wasn't even a actual Tenno to begin with, so she would never understand what comes with it.

But they could not let their hate for one person blind them from what needed to be done. As long as they didn't have to be near her the church didn't have to worry.

"We are hunters" Jinx began "Let us do what we do best and let us join the assassination team"

Munin looked at Jinx for a while. They had gotten themselves into a real mess. He was reluctant to let them go on this, but they were adults and made their own decisions. He just hoped they wouldn't stray too far away.

Jinx had barely noticed a familiar Prime walk into the garden before said prime started patting her head. Had she not had her helmet to cover her face the surrounding Tenno would have seen her eye's twitch. And yet somehow the Rhino Prime's action didn't really surprise her all that much, nor Arthur for that matter having seen it before. Munin on the other hand gave the Prime a questioning look from under his helmet.