Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Call Of The Faithful [Open Rp]

Sumika1204

A Frost was walking frantically through the hallways, 'Where are you Tatsuya!? First humiliate me for completing the Gold Trials, and now taking all the glory while I got injured! This is all your fault! Once I find you I will kill you!'

Jinx was aimlessly and helmetless walking around the Derelict. She didn't really know where she was going and she didn't really care. She needed some time to herself, and with Arthur and Munin still sleeping in their shuttle the Derelict was the only place where she could walk around and clear her mind.

She might not have slept for long but it was enough. She had too many thoughts swirling around in her head at the moment anyway. Like the upcoming hunt for the Stalker. If Tyranis still wanted them with him, and if not they'd just go on their own hunt. They hadn't really taken the time to tell Munin about Tyranis's offer and Jinx wasn't quite sure how to break the news to him. She and Arthur had been hunting the Stalker for such a long time now so he should have gotten used to it by now. Then again with the possibility of actually getting this close to him this time, Munin might object.

Jinx smiled a bit as she ran her fingers through her brown hair. Munin had always tried to look after them. Even when they been reckless and disrespectful.

Her thoughts were quite violently interrupted as a Frost came stomping down the hallway. Looking at him she said "Geez if you stomp any louder you could probably wake the dead"

The Twins see a familiar looking Ember Prime walk in to the cafe. Gandraya waved her down.

"Hey, aren't you the same Ember prime that dragged Shinkiro away before the the whole sh*t storm that hit earlier?"

"Excuse her, she can be a bit...eh sometimes any way that's Gandraya and I'm Aran. even though we aren't in our frames at the moment we are more commonly known as 'The Nova Twins'. Want a drink?"

Pyre paused when she came across the two trying to start up a conversation with her."Oh, hello, I'm Pyre. It's nice to meet you two and no thanks. Alcohol wouldn't be good for me right now." She was still in her warframe, not having taken it off even while sleeping.

Tyranis finally woke from his long slumber. He wasn't sure how much time had passed, one could never tell once inside the Void. He got himself up and shook off the stiffness in his body. He felt good, and his mind was clear. After momentary contemplation he left his ship again, he was still not in frame, and wanted to keep it that way for now was a peaceful time. There was no coming battle, no moles in the derelict, no reason to be at each others throats. Now was a time to celebrate, he made his way to the cafeteria hoping to see some sort of party getting started.

Taranis tried to force himself back to sleep knowing it was pointless. The pain was still there but he certainly felt better. He groaned as he sat up in the bed and looked around, rubbing his neck and back. It took him a while to realize he wasn't in his ship, or not even knowing where he was. He got off the bed and walked out into the hallway.

Wandering for a short while, Taranis heard someone's voice, and it did not sound pleasing. He decided it'd be best to find company since he still wasn't fully recovered. He found a Nyx that was apparently p*ssed off by a Frost. Considering the fact that the Nyx was upset, Taranis decided to stay back for now.

'Where are you Tatsuya!? Come out so I can kill you!' The Frost just furiously stomps into the hallway, ignoring the looks several Acolytes are giving him. Frantically looking left and right, hoping to find the Pendragon Excalibur, but to no avail.

Jinx was aimlessly and helmetless walking around the Derelict. She didn't really know where she was going and she didn't really care. She needed some time to herself, and with Arthur and Munin still sleeping in their shuttle the Derelict was the only place where she could walk around and clear her mind.

She might not have slept for long but it was enough. She had too many thoughts swirling around in her head at the moment anyway. Like the upcoming hunt for the Stalker. If Tyranis still wanted them with him, and if not they'd just go on their own hunt. They hadn't really taken the time to tell Munin about Tyranis's offer and Jinx wasn't quite sure how to break the news to him. She and Arthur had been hunting the Stalker for such a long time now so he should have gotten used to it by now. Then again with the possibility of actually getting this close to him this time, Munin might object.

Jinx smiled a bit as she ran her fingers through her brown hair. Munin had always tried to look after them. Even when they been reckless and disrespectful.

Her thoughts were quite violently interrupted as a Frost came stomping down the hallway. Looking at him she said "Geez if you stomp any louder you could probably wake the dead"

He looks at the Nyx with disdain, "Hmmph." he just walks away, looking for his target. He was furious, he had never been so humiliated in his life, he was suppose to take all the glory, he was suppose to be the 'hero'. And then a lone Excalibur clad in Red came along, passing the Gold Mastery Trials with flying colors and almost no effort, Desolas was furious. Where did he come from? How did a no name, low-class idiot like him pass the Trials like it was nothing? To Desolas, he was the one deserving of such honor, not some buffoon like Tatsuya. Tatsuya had been a thorn in his side for too long, now it was time for to take out the trash.

Chef Volt handed the two the bottles before returning to what he was doing before. That is to say, standing there like a statue and not saying a word while everyone ate, drank, talked and otherwise enjoyed themselves.

Meanwhile, Pyre had woken up from her beauty sleep and was walking around, stretching a little along the way when nobody was looking. She went right to Gaia to find out just what had happened but she found out more than just that during their encounter. In addition to an update on current events, Pyre found out that she was also pregnant and the father was no doubt, Shinkiro. Largely because he was the only one she had done those things with.

Pyre headed immediately for the cafeteria, imagining that Shinkiro would likely be there as he did enjoy good food, especially ramen, if what she saw during their interactions was any indication.

"Eh...?" Shinkiro looked up at the helmet, staring at him, then at the bottle. "....." Sitting up on his seat, Shinkiro stretches is arms a bit, letting out a yawn. He gently picks up the damage helmet, staring straight down at it before tapping at the bottom of the hole. "I should reaaaaally fix ya. Lucky shot that sniper had. A bowl of fresh ramen was left on the table, steaming with freshness. The smell of beef and fresh vegetables made the Tenno almost drool with delight. "Aww how nice." Clapping his hands, Shinkiro picks up a pair of chopsticks and dines it.

'Where are you Tatsuya!? Come out so I can kill you!' The Frost just furiously stomps into the hallway, ignoring the looks several Acolytes are giving him. Frantically looking left and right, hoping to find the Pendragon Excalibur, but to no avail.

He looks at the Nyx with disdain, "Hmmph." he just walks away, looking for his target. He was furious, he had never been so humiliated in his life, he was suppose to take all the glory, he was suppose to be the 'hero'. And then a lone Excalibur clad in Red came along, passing the Gold Mastery Trials with flying colors and almost no effort, Desolas was furious. Where did he come from? How did a no name, low-class idiot like him pass the Trials like it was nothing? To Desolas, he was the one deserving of such honor, not some buffoon like Tatsuya. Tatsuya had been a thorn in his side for too long, now it was time for to take out the trash.

Now that was just rude. Jinx thought and was going to just let it go, but as she did a scan out of habit she changed her mind. That Frost wasn't just rude, he was pissed off. He had killing in mind, presence was that of death and he walked with such purpose according to it despite the fact there weren't any enemies left on-board.

Narrowing her eyes she walked after him "Hey! You there, hold it! 

Now that was just rude. Jinx thought and was going to just let it go, but as she did a scan out of habit she changed her mind. That Frost wasn't just rude, he was &!$$ed off. He had killing in mind, presence was that of death and he walked with such purpose according to it despite the fact there weren't any enemies left on-board.

Narrowing her eyes she walked after him "Hey! You there, hold it! 

Tyranis was just about to reach the cafeteria until he heard yelling, it wasn't very far, and more so he could sense Desolas. Malice, Anger, Frustration, The intent to kill oozed off him. Tyranis changed course and made his way towards the shouts. Rounding to his destination he saw Desolas, being pursued by Jinx. "Lotus no..."

The clash of the egos and tempers of those two was a cataclysm waiting to happen and he could not allow it, he made his approach to Jinx though it seems he might have already been too late.

"Eh...?" Shinkiro looked up at the helmet, staring at him, then at the bottle. "....." Sitting up on his seat, Shinkiro stretches is arms a bit, letting out a yawn. He gently picks up the damage helmet, staring straight down at it before tapping at the bottom of the hole. "I should reaaaaally fix ya. Lucky shot that sniper had. A bowl of fresh ramen was left on the table, steaming with freshness. The smell of beef and fresh vegetables made the Tenno almost drool with delight. "Aww how nice." Clapping his hands, Shinkiro picks up a pair of chopsticks and dines it.

The Twins notice a figure begin to chow down on a bowl of ramen. The delicious sent of beef and vegetables slowly wafts over to the twins.

"What is that smell? It smells like RAMEN! they giggle, then look at each other then at Chef volt. "Two of that beef and veg. ramen please." Aran turns to Pyre.

"I do believe that is Shinkiro over there." she nudges Pyre and gestures in the direction where Shinkiro is absorbed in eating his ramen.

"Now is you'll kindly excuse us we have a little indulging to do." Gandraya grins with delight as she smells the ramen even more.

Hearing the yelling of one Nyx she recognised, Sam motioned for Attakai to follow, looking around one corner to see the blood-thirsty Frost being somewhat...well lacking in sanity "Uh oh, He's arguing with JInx" she whispered to Attakai

Edited by Drakeardian

Miho and Tatsuya were lying down on bed, with nothing but a blanket covering them. Tatsuya yawns as he wakes up, seeing Miho still snuggled onto his chest, he smiles. He carefuly gets up as to not wake up his fiance..... 'Fiance, I like that.' he puts on his warframe, he didn't mind other clothes, but he felt out of place without his warframe. He put on his warframe and grabbed his Nikana leaning onto a chair and placed it to his side, he then hears the rustling of a blanket behind him, sitting up was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

"Sorry did I wake you?" she shakes her head, "No, just not the same without you with me in bed." Tatsuya chuckles, Miho then gets up as well and puts on simple clothes, by simple she means her favorite emerald kimono with dragon patterns on it. She fixes her hair into an oriental design and places her new betrothal comb on it. "We'll just be going to the cafeteria, I'm a bit hungry." she nods, "Yuzuki, we'll just be going to the cafeteria so stay okay?" the proxy just beeps and goes back to lying down in his favorite corner.

The couple goes out of their home and into the hallway, as they walk they hear Jinx's voice, Tatsuya felt a bit of killer intent coming that way as well, but not from Jinx, Tatsuya widens his eyes, he knew that killer intent anywhere, 'Desolas.' "Miho c'mon! Desolas is up to something and it's not good." his fiance nods and they run into the area.

Hearing the yelling of one Nyx she didn't recognise, Sam motioned for Attakai to follow, looking around one corner to see the blood-thirsty Frost being somewhat...well lacking in sanity "Uh oh, He's arguing with a Nyx" she whispered to Attakai

Attakai nods, "This is not good, he is letting a bit of killer intent as well, who he wants to kill I don't kno-" he widens his eyes as he spots Tatsuya and Miho enter the scene. "Oh no."

Desolas spots Tatsuya and his lover, he grins inside his helmet, grabbing his Galatine, he charges straight towards Tatsuya.

Attakai grabs Miho to safety as Tatsuya unsheathes his Nikana, blocking Desolas' strike, the Frost laughs, "You have been a thorn in my side for too long Tatsuya! This time, I WILL KILL YOU!"

Miho struggles to get free from Attakai's grasp as she screams at the top of her lungs, crying out, "TATSUYAAAA!" watching her Fiance and a psychopathic Frost battle to the death.

As Ansilm had finished his search from the level where his ship had crashed on the wall filling the hole so well that it was like an air lock. (At this rate. It will take a while that I will find something useful) he thought as rushed forward to level below him found some resources to fix some of the ship but he needed more. He kept his radio online knowing that this will be risk and hope. He remembered his first visit at void (Good thing that I will not have any problems with them) he thought as remembered fighting against corrupted.

He tried to make connection to somebody again "This is Ansilm I have crashed on a Tower I and could use some help on fixing my ship" he said on radio same message "No connections available or in the range" (Well better do something while attempting to...) he thought as radio finally found somebody to connect "This is Ansilm. Who are you and where are you?" he asked but answers were only gasps not sure was it because of person being tired or something else "Wake up. This is Ansilm I want you to wake up and tell me your location" he said with slightly comforting voice now response was "14th... I don't know" somebody answer.

"Just stay awake I come to check you soon as possible and thank you" Ansilm said (This might be a trap or chance but I am going to take this mystery on my hands) he thought as started running after two hours of walking, jogging, running, jumping and wall running he soon find himself tired too. At the 15th level of tower where he have had to kill some Corrupted either slashing them apart with energy swords or shoot down with handguns. He entered to 14th level. "Person are you here? It is me Ansilm" he said aloud.

He heard some loud gasps then quiet "Here..." word. He walked towards the location of the voice. Found a Mag Prime at half-sitting shoulders relied on a wall near of door "Mag wake up" he said as walked about 10 meters away from this. Prime raised this helmet at Ansilm who was wearing power armor "Stay away from me..." this whispers "Don't worry... Let me help you" Ansilm said as walked right in front of the Mag and raised this to his shoulders to carry this to near of his ship. As half way there. "Ansilm... Frenzy... Your... Acts are not acceptable" Mag said as this was being carried.

Ansilm remembered how deadly he used be to even to Tenno "Do you think that I came for murdering you? I crashed... You will see it soon. You have a name?" Ansilm said "I am scared" Mag replied (She might be still afraid by what kind of person I am... Or what I used to be) Ansilm thought onside as he carried mag on his shoulders he found two tools what he needed to fix the ship. He arrived to his ship crash location. Ansilm carried Mag Prime behind a block. "You awake still?" Ansilm asked helmet started to fold away.

Ansilm remembered this person after he saw the face "Amaldina! Amaldina! Wake up!" Ansilm shouted and shake Mag Prime a bit. "Ansilm... Hunger..." Anyuan said. Ansilm rushed to his ship to search the small ware house room found some stored food and more resources to fix the ship. He took cold fish soup bowl from the cold storage what had turned off because generator not capable to produce enough energy to keep it online. Ansilm attempted to warm a bit the bowl by channeling of his energy to heat it he succeed a bit on this. Amaldina is one of Ansilm's dearest clan mates of Frenzy clan where Ansilm stands as the warlord.

Ansilm fed the fish soup to Amaldina who slowly swallowed the food what was offered. Amaldina opened her eyes shining hope and joy of seeing her warlord again "I still remember how you went missing" Ansilm said as hugged Amaldina... "Where are we?" Amaldina asked slowly. "At the void. Looks like your warframe had slowly primed up" Ansilm said "I don't even remember what happened..." Amaldina said and both released each other "I need you to fix my ship. I will need to go look for more resources" Ansilm said. "Do you have a gun?" Amaldina asked Ansilm sheathed his own rifle "Remember this bad boy?" he asked.

"I do... I will try to rest a while then see what I can do" Amaldina said as Ansilm gives his rifle "Thank you Amaldina... You still are one of my dearest clan mates" Ansilm said "It is a honor to serve a clan's warlord" Amaldina said "No. Just now on... It is always joy to stand with a friend" Ansilm said as stood back up and head to upper levels remembering Amaldina when she disappeared on side of research on something. After three hours of search from higher levels of tower and fighting against Corrupted Ansilm found the rest of needed resources. Returned to his ship crash location.

Found Amaldina fixing his ship. His rifle on her back. Ansilm laid down the rest of resources what were needed to fix the ship "Did you fix the generator?" Ansilm asked "Like I haven't done before" Amaldina said "I am thankful. I am on debt to you then" Ansilm said after few more hours they managed to fix the ship now it will be ready to dust off... Well soon as it will be got off from the wall. Both hopped on board of the Shogun's Scout even if it is designed for one person. It is capable to have up to three persons at once.

"Full speed off of this thing then" Ansilm said as heard Amaldina putting on seat belts he turned on the ship directed the engines to reverse with full speed. Then the ship was off of the tower wall. The repaired spots holds perfectly like there wouldn't be any damage. "Let's find that derelict again. I will explain everything as we search for it. Keep eye on the radar would you?" Ansilm said "It is a joy to be with you Ansilm" Amaldina said and Ansilm started explaining everything what he remembered then Ansilm tried the radio again "This is Ansilm to any Tenno in vicinity of Orokin towers. I am on move and seeking for the derelict over" Ansilm said to his radio. Still no contacts. "Looks like it will take a while then..." Ansilm said "We have time" Amaldina said.

The Twins notice a figure begin to chow down on a bowl of ramen. The delicious sent of beef and vegetables slowly wafts over to the twins.

"What is that smell? It smells like RAMEN! they giggle, then look at each other then at Chef volt. "Two of that beef and veg. ramen please." Aran turns to Pyre.

"I do believe that is Shinkiro over there." she nudges Pyre and gestures in the direction where Shinkiro is absorbed in eating his ramen.

"Now is you'll kindly excuse us we have a little indulging to do." Gandraya grins with delight as she smells the ramen even more.

Pyre nodded to the twins before she looked to the Volt. She decided on ordering a bowl of ramen as well. She was hungry and the ramen did smell good. "One for me as well, please."

Chef Volt nodded before running off to the supply room to get the ingredients while the Saryn started on the ramen. Once the three bowls of ramen were finished, the Volt placed them on the counter for Pyre, Aran and Gandraya to take.

Pyre took her bowl before joining Shinkiro at his table. "Hello, Shinkiro." She noted that his helmet was damaged and commented, "Are you okay?"

Attakai nods, "This is not good, he is letting a bit of killer intent as well, who he wants to kill I don't kno-" he widens his eyes as he spots Tatsuya and Miho enter the scene. "Oh no."

Desolas spots Tatsuya and his lover, he grins inside his helmet, grabbing his Galatine, he charges straight towards Tatsuya.

Attakai grabs Miho to safety as Tatsuya unsheathes his Nikana, blocking Desolas' strike, the Frost laughs, "You have been a thorn in my side for too long Tatsuya! This time, I WILL KILL YOU!"

Miho struggles to get free from Attakai's grasp as she screams at the top of her lungs, crying out, "TATSUYAAAA!" watching her Fiance and a psychopathic Frost battle to the death.

Gaia was in one of the hallways nearby when she heard Miho's scream and in reaction, ran for the location it came from. The doors automatically parted as she neared them, letting her through and into the hallways where she saw Desolas and Tatsuya fighting while Attakai attempted to bring Miho to safety. "Just what is going on in here?"

Miho and Tatsuya were lying down on bed, with nothing but a blanket covering them. Tatsuya yawns as he wakes up, seeing Miho still snuggled onto his chest, he smiles. He carefuly gets up as to not wake up his fiance..... 'Fiance, I like that.' he puts on his warframe, he didn't mind other clothes, but he felt out of place without his warframe. He put on his warframe and grabbed his Nikana leaning onto a chair and placed it to his side, he then hears the rustling of a blanket behind him, sitting up was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

"Sorry did I wake you?" she shakes her head, "No, just not the same without you with me in bed." Tatsuya chuckles, Miho then gets up as well and puts on simple clothes, by simple she means her favorite emerald kimono with dragon patterns on it. She fixes her hair into an oriental design and places her new betrothal comb on it. "We'll just be going to the cafeteria, I'm a bit hungry." she nods, "Yuzuki, we'll just be going to the cafeteria so stay okay?" the proxy just beeps and goes back to lying down in his favorite corner.

The couple goes out of their home and into the hallway, as they walk they hear Jinx's voice, Tatsuya felt a bit of killer intent coming that way as well, but not from Jinx, Tatsuya widens his eyes, he knew that killer intent anywhere, 'Desolas.' "Miho c'mon! Desolas is up to something and it's not good." his fiance nods and they run into the area.

He attacks another Tenno. He attacks on of his own?! For what?! Jinx couldn't stand by and do nothing when she saw what the rage crazed Frost was doing. She sprinted forth and jumped up on his back, right arm around his throat in an attempt to strangle him out and used the momentum to put her feet at the folds of his knees, using her bodyweight to yank him backwards out of balance.

"Stop this right now!" Jinx entered his mind to see what made him tick. There was a lot of rage. Arrogance, pride and selfishness. And all this had now turned into an unjustifiable rage towards one person. He didn't care about anyone than himself. She dug deeper into his mind trying to damp the rage or find a fear to use against him.

He attacks another Tenno. He attacks on of his own?! For what?! Jinx couldn't stand by and do nothing when she saw what the rage crazed Frost was doing. She sprinted forth and jumped up on his back, right arm around his throat in an attempt to strangle him out and used the momentum to put her feet at the folds of his knees, using her bodyweight to yank him backwards out of balance.

"Stop this right now!" Jinx entered his mind to see what made him tick. There was a lot of rage. Arrogance, pride and selfishness. And all this had now turned into an unjustifiable rage towards one person. He didn't care about anyone than himself. She dug deeper into his mind trying to damp the rage or find a fear to use against him.

With the situation quickly spiraling out of control Tyranis did the only thing he deemed reasonable. He stepped in. He was not in his frame but he could not sit by and do nothing. "ENOUGH!" he shouted  as he jumped in between the two, separating their blades and shoving the two back, even out of his frame Tyranis seemed to have remarkable physical strength.  As Jinx jumped on Desolas, Tyranis quickly disarmed him. "Jinx what do you see in there?"

Edited by MasterDread

Pyre nodded to the twins before she looked to the Volt. She decided on ordering a bowl of ramen as well. She was hungry and the ramen did smell good. "One for me as well, please."

Chef Volt nodded before running off to the supply room to get the ingredients while the Saryn started on the ramen. Once the three bowls of ramen were finished, the Volt placed them on the counter for Pyre, Aran and Gandraya to take.

Pyre took her bowl before joining Shinkiro at his table. "Hello, Shinkiro." She noted that his helmet was damaged and commented, "Are you okay?"

"Mmm?" Shinkiro stared at the Ember Prime, a few strings of noodles hanging out of his mouth. He looks back at his helmet then back at her. "Oh I'm fine, deary. Just a stray bullet from a Sniper Crewman went through my helmet. Left a good mark on it too." Good would be the right description if the mark looked like a creature clawed a big gash on the helmet. Shinkiro himself didn't come out inscathed. There were multiple scratches and parts chipped off his armor.

Gaia was in one of the hallways nearby when she heard Miho's scream and in reaction, ran for the location it came from. The doors automatically parted as she neared them, letting her through and into the hallways where she saw Desolas and Tatsuya fighting while Attakai attempted to bring Miho to safety. "Just what is going on in here?"

Attakai with Miho still in his grasps, "Lady Gaia! Desolas attacked Tatsuya out of rage! Honestly, I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. Desolas always hated Tatsuya."

With the situation quickly spiraling out of control Tyranis did the only thing he deemed reasonable. He stepped in. He was not in his frame but he could not sit by and do nothing. "ENOUGH!" he shouted  as he jumped in between the two, separating their blades and shoving the two back, even out of his frame Tyranis seemed to have remarkable physical strength.  As Jinx jumped on Desolas, Tyranis quickly disarmed him. "Jinx let him go."

Desolas being mind probed and subdued just made him even angrier, "GET THE F*CK OUT MY HEAD!" then more set of arms grabbing him tightly, "LET GO OF ME! HE NEEDS TO DIE!" glaring at Tatsuya with red in his eyes, struggling to break free, "TATSUYAAAAA! I WILL KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO! YOU HEAR ME!? I WILL KILL YOU AND THAT WENCH OF YOURS!"

Tatsuya just stepped back after Tyranis pushes him back, "Tyranis, thank the Void you're here." he reached for Miho as Attakai lets her go, Miho wept as she embraced her fiance, sobbing into his chest, "It's okay Miho, I'm still here. I'm still here." removing his helmet and kissing her forehead. He turns to Jinx, "Was that really a good idea, trying to strangle him like that?"

He then spots Gaia, "Mom...."

Edited by Unendingblade

Attakai with Miho still in his grasps, "Lady Gaia! Desolas attacked Tatsuya out of rage! Honestly, I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. Desolas always hated Tatsuya."

Desolas being subdued just made him even angrier, "LET GO OF ME! HE NEEDS TO DIE!" glaring at Tatsuya with red in his eyes, struggling to break free, "TATSUYAAAAA! I WILL KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO! YOU HEAR ME!? I WILL KILL YOU AND THAT WENCH OF YOURS!"

Tatsuya just stepped back after Tyranis pushes him back, "Tyranis, thank the Void you're here." he reached for Miho as Attakai lets her go, Miho wept as she embraced her fiance, sobbing into his chest, "It's okay Miho, I'm still here. I'm still here." removing his helmet and kissing her forehead. He turns to Jinx, "Was that really a good idea, trying to strangle him like that?"

Gaia ran over to Tatsuya and Miho before hugging the two of them, glad that they were safe. "Tatsuya, Miho. I'm glad that you two are unhurt." The situation with Desolas had her worried for the safety of both Miho and Tatsuya. She gave a soft sigh of relief. "You are uninjured, right?"

Temperance knelt by a reflecting pool, watching tiny gold and white fish swim lazily beneath the glassy water.  He was dressed in Tenno robes, alabaster white trimmed with emerald green.

Strange, he had never worn those colors before.

He raised his eyes to the center of the pool, where a white lotus with twenty-one petals bloomed in singular perfection.  The flower’s interior was a delicate, blushing pink, its stem and leaves deep green.  The mere sight of it filled Temperance with hope and wonder.

Then Temperance looked around, and gasped.  The pool at which he knelt had once been the center of a garden, vast and wondrous even in its present state.  A single ankle-high fence wire on grey-blue metal stakes surrounded the patch of grass on which he knelt, keeping the corruption all around at bay.

To his left, a morass of industrial pollution and fungal rot oozed across the garden’s pristine soil.  To his right, cold silver metal blanketed the ground in a lifeless sheet.  The unmistakable infested plants wove through both sides and snaked in strangling tendrils around the fence.  And beyond that, so far off that Temperance could barely see it was…darkness.  Hungry, writhing void, flecked with predatory orange.

The Tenno shuddered, reorienting himself in his small, pristine patch of earth and water.  He was a gardener, and this was his garden.  Grimly, he set to work, beginning by pruning the infested overgrowth away from the fence with the blade of short Skana.  He worked quickly and efficiently, as he had been taught, clearing each stake and stretch of wire before moving on.

Then he paused.  Just inside the fence line, blooming from an infested tendril, was a rose.  The outsides of its petals were black as night, the interior blood red.  Temperance approached carefully and cupped the bloom between his fingers.  He never would have dreamed that such a beautiful flower could come from the overgrowth.

His heart pulsed, terror and elation, and the rose…opened.

Nestled in its heart was a pearl, silvery white and opaque.

Cardin’assur’thyr’xyren it whispered to him.  Cardin’assur’thyr’xyren.  The Flesh is Truth.

Temperance had just enough time to blink before the ground beneath his feet erupted, and the vines dragged him down.

Edited by Temperance000

Gaia ran over to Tatsuya and Miho before hugging the two of them, glad that they were safe. "Tatsuya, Miho. I'm glad that you two are unhurt." The situation with Desolas had her worried for the safety of both Miho and Tatsuya. She gave a soft sigh of relief. "You are uninjured, right?"

Tatsuya shook his head, "No we're fine." he smiles at Miho, she wipes her tears off and smiles back, "Me, my fiance, and the baby are alright. We're alright." Miho just snuggles into his chest, loudly muttering, "Fiance."

"Mmm?" Shinkiro stared at the Ember Prime, a few strings of noodles hanging out of his mouth. He looks back at his helmet then back at her. "Oh I'm fine, deary. Just a stray bullet from a Sniper Crewman went through my helmet. Left a good mark on it too." Good would be the right description if the mark looked like a creature clawed a big gash on the helmet. Shinkiro himself didn't come out inscathed. There were multiple scratches and parts chipped off his armor.

"Let's just be glad that Lanka shot didn't take off a quarter of your head." Pyre was amazed at how relaxed he was when considering that the only thing keeping him from having been killed was his helmet which had ended up quite damaged. She started eating her own bowl of ramen.

Tatsuya shook his head, "No we're fine." he smiles at Miho, she wipes her tears off and smiles back, "Me, my fiance, and the baby are alright. We're alright." Miho just snuggles into his chest, loudly muttering, "Fiance."

"That is good." Gaia was relieved but she didn't quite relax, not with Desolas still on the rampage. She turned to face him. "We are thankful for your contribution during the battle but your unprovoked attempt on the lives of Tatsuya, Miho and their unborn child is a serious offence. If we weren't in the void, I would have to ask that you leave at once. Please cease this aggression and return to your ship."

Desolas being mind probed and subdued just made him even angrier, "GET THE F*CK OUT MY HEAD!" then more set of arms grabbing him tightly, "LET GO OF ME! HE NEEDS TO DIE!" glaring at Tatsuya with red in his eyes, struggling to break free, "TATSUYAAAAA! I WILL KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO! YOU HEAR ME!? I WILL KILL YOU AND THAT WENCH OF YOURS!"

"That is good." Gaia was relieved but she didn't quite relax, not with Desolas still on the rampage. She turned to face him. "We are thankful for your contribution during the battle but your unprovoked attempt on the lives of Tatsuya, Miho and their unborn child is a serious offence. If we weren't in the void, I would have to ask that you leave at once. Please cease this aggression and return to your ship."

Tyranis glanced at the now subdued Desolas, his stare was cold, he was absolutely disgusted by Desolas. Everything about him made Tyranis angry. "How disgusting" he said to Desolas coldly as he turned to Gaia. "I hope you aren't going to let him off easy this time, this is absolutely unacceptable..."

He then moved his attention to Tatsuya, Miho, and Attakai. "It is good you two are unharmed, i will not allow someone to harm my future students. A Tenno who would threaten their fellow Tenno is no Tenno. A Tenno who would raise their blade to their kin in rage with the intent to kill... is worse then trash." He let out a sigh and scratched his head "Attakai i will need to speak with your father about this."

Edited by MasterDread

Tyranis glanced at the now subdued Desolas, his stare was cold, he was absolutely disgusted by Desolas. Everything about him made Tyranis angry. "How disgusting" he said to Desolas coldly as he turned to Gaia. "I hope you aren't going to let him off easy this time, this is absolutely unacceptable..."

He then moved his attention to Tatsuya, Miho, Sam, and Attakai. "It is good you two are unharmed, i will not allow someone to harm my future students. A Tenno who would threaten their fellow Tenno is no Tenno. A Tenno who would raise their blade to their kin in rage with the intent to kill... is worse then trash." He let out a sigh and scratched his head "Attakai i will need to speak with your father about this."

Attakai smirks, "My father is already here Lord Tyranis." gesturing to his right.

"Let's just be glad that Lanka shot didn't take off a quarter of your head." Pyre was amazed at how relaxed he was when considering that the only thing keeping him from having been killed was his helmet which had ended up quite damaged. She started eating her own bowl of ramen.

Desolas scoffed, stripped of his weapons thanks to Tyranis, he was powerless, but remained arrogant, "As if I'll take orders from an old hag like you! I am Desolas of the Silbereis family! AN ELITE! I DO NOT TAKE ORDERS FROM LOW-CLASS LIKE YOU!" he then hears a loud stomp, looking to his right was large Rhino Prime without his helmet wielding a Reaper Prime, "You should have chosen your words wisely Desolas." he looks at Attakai, nodding in understanding from the look his father gave him, he grabs his Orthos from his back, removing the Frost's helmet, and pointing the blade to his throat, "Desolas, by order of the Rising Sun Grand Master, you have been found guilty of attempted murder of a Tenno from a separate clan. The sentence is death, how do you plead?"

Desolas scowls, "NOT GUILTY YOU BUFFOON! TATSUYA NEED TO DIE CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!?"

Attakai turns to the Nyx, "Lady Jinx, you can see into his mind if you wish, he won't do anything, I assure you."

Edited by Unendingblade

Taranis was surprised at the somewhat turn of events. He scoffed at the sight of the Nyx jumping onto the Frost's back and how so many Tenno tried to intervene. This was pathetic beyond belief and he decided since it was none of his business, then there would be no reason for him to be there. He walked off in the direction to the cafeteria.