The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, You're Shooting Yourself In The Foot Here.

Soulie

You were talking about uncommon stances, counting the enemies you kill in this game (about 3000 in a medium long survival run, maybe 100-200 of the enemies you need) 0,55% is a very high chance. Say, have you ever played Diablo 3 or any of those korea/jap MMOs? If youre lucky, good items have something like a 0,01% drop chance there.

This game is grind based, but mind that DE makes it VERY easy for us to obtain items.

WOW...seriously WOW. This is the perfect fanboi DE. The one will take every beating and ask for more. It's the proof that fanboi will sugar coat everything. 0.55% is not acceptable in any form or shape. Please go troll somewhere else. But ...but D3 had even lower chance....shutup with D3, we are not playing D3, this is warframe. Go troll D3 forum

Edited by Neogeo

I found that it was just faster to NOT farm for stance mods.

If you guys want my advice on getting yer stances, do this;

Run Orokin Vaults for corrupt mods, as well as void missions for prime parts.

Go to the market, and sell your mods and prime parts. I generally put my stuff at 10p. Pretty decent average prince range for most parts and mods. Though some can be higher,

Once you've done a couple of sales, buy your wanted stance with your earned platinum.

Just today I picked up Gnashing Payara for 50p. Got Tranquil Cleave weeks earlier for 60p.

Just my tips. I found it faster to get an inventory to sell for platinum, then just buy said stances with your earnings.

WOW...seriously WOW. This is the perfect fanboi DE. The one will take every beating and ask for more. It's the proof that fanboi will sugar coat everything. 0.55% is not acceptable in any form or shape. Please go troll somewhere else. But ...but D3 had even lower chance....shutup with D3, we are not playing D3, this is warframe. Go troll D3 forum

Go rage somewhere else. Drop chances on items in this game are not as bad as plenty of other games. You don't have to be a "fanboi" to understand that.

If the drop rates/chances are not so bad in Warframe then why even DE is ashamed to let anyone see the tables? If the drop tables were acceptable DE wouldnt have to pull the "securing intellectual property" on the playerbase. Korean MMOs with will let anyone datamine their 0.1% drop rates. I wonder what is so bad about WF's RNG and weighted dice that the company behind it has to come up with poor excuses for obfuscating the data.

If the drop rates/chances are not so bad in Warframe then why even DE is ashamed to let anyone see the tables? If the drop tables were acceptable DE wouldnt have to pull the "securing intellectual property" on the playerbase. Korean MMOs with will let anyone datamine their 0.1% drop rates. I wonder what is so bad about WF's RNG and weighted dice that the company behind it has to come up with poor excuses for obfuscating the data.

Conjecture.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Comparing max serration to a stance mod?  Go troll somewhere else.

And on the topic of stance mods not being rare.

0gc1gEW.png

Ugh they could have instead of the elusive rng numbers established a achievement system of kills to give you that respective mod. (IE 200 bombard kills get you Crimson Dervish)

Then, give a progress report on how far till you reach that achievement. At least in other fps games getting things are achievable. This is outright insanity.

Edited by BloodArmoredApostle

You were talking about uncommon stances, counting the enemies you kill in this game (about 3000 in a medium long survival run, maybe 100-200 of the enemies you need) 0,55% is a very high chance. Say, have you ever played Diablo 3 or any of those korea/jap MMOs? If youre lucky, good items have something like a 0,01% drop chance there.

This game is grind based, but mind that DE makes it VERY easy for us to obtain items.

The hell are you smoking?

Oh, uh, some people do it worse so that makes this OK.

XD

The hell are you smoking?

Oh, uh, some people do it worse so that makes this OK.

XD

Nano spores, only the finest.

That other games make it worse is not the point.

The thing is, if there was no quest for epic items, stance mods, weapons and etc. what would you play then? Survival for leaderboards? I doubt it.

Grinding for mods and stuff is the only thing that keeps you going in this game, and stance mods are horribly easy to get, so dont hang out in the forums crying all day and play the game.

The thing is, if there was no quest for epic items, stance mods, weapons and etc. what would you play then? Survival for leaderboards? I doubt it.

Grinding for mods and stuff is the only thing that keeps you going in this game, and stance mods are horribly easy to get, so dont hang out in the forums crying all day and play the game.

i don't play to grind for mods. I play for the entertaining gameplay.

I play survival for the chaotic hoards of enemies (if the spawn rate isn't a dog to me anyway).

i don't play to grind for mods. I play for the entertaining gameplay.

I play survival for the chaotic hoards of enemies (if the spawn rate isn't a dog to me anyway).

Most players do not, I was in a 700 peeps clan, It was easy to notice the activity spikes when new content came out, 2 days after, when everyone finished the content, activity goes down heavily again, you can notice that for the whole game.

I lost the joy in pure survival playing months ago already, killing only for the sake of killing isnt really my thing.

Most players do not, I was in a 700 peeps clan, It was easy to notice the activity spikes when new content came out, 2 days after, when everyone finished the content, activity goes down heavily again, you can notice that for the whole game.

I lost the joy in pure survival playing months ago already, killing only for the sake of killing isnt really my thing.

i get what your saying but isn't it still killing for the sake of killing. You kill to get more things... which you use to kill. 

i get what your saying but isn't it still killing for the sake of killing. You kill to get more things... which you use to kill. 

In some way, maybe. But if I could get new items by stealing things I would do that too, its only that killing is the only way to acquire stuff to kill with.

The best possible way would be if you would be able to kill but dont have to.(stealth missions with actualy rewards?)

In some way, maybe. But if I could get new items by stealing things I would do that too, its only that killing is the only way to acquire stuff to kill with.

The best possible way would be if you would be able to kill but dont have to.(stealth missions with actualy rewards?)

Stealth missions with a pickpocket gun?