Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst. Team. Ever.

TheDamDog

A topic for discussing the worst teams you've ever had.  (Name no names, though.)

Recently, I encountered a perfect storm of &#! on Eris' Dark Sector Defense.

My host was a Vauban.  He was That Vauban Player.  He liked to throw his shock orbs onto players (note to DE:  remove the energy rings.  Please.  PLEASE.) and otherwise camped the spawn with Bastille and the booben black hole.

The second player was a Frost.  Apparently under the impression that the Bastille wasn't enough, he snowglobed the capsule.  Constantly.  This made shooting from the crates impossible.

The third player was a Hallway Hero Volt, who constantly cast Speed.

So basically we had two players ignoring each other while camping the capsule and constantly hitting the area with AoE "everybody dies" abilities, two constanly using abilities that generate annoying side effects AND annoying audio cues, and a hallway hero making it impossible to actually gain any enjoyment from the level whatsoever.

I left pretty quickly.

Go to kappa or xini, and get hundreds of new worst teams ever.

Any frost during infested defense, making snow globes.

Nyx spamming chaos in missions ppl go to lvl up gear. (why? chaos doesn't give xp to anyone when the targets kill each other)

Dark Sector survival on Ceres. Nekros, Trinity, my friend Saryn, and myself as Rhino Prime. We were in it for the long haul. But we weren't picking up that many LS drops. We were barely getting to the LS towers on time. Around 13 minutes, we weren't going to make it a second longer, as we ran out of LS. Get to extraction -- what do I see?

Nekros standing, AFK, just outside of extraction. He had been there since the five minute mark, while I thought he was off soloing/heroing elsewhere on the map but AT LEAST desecrating to get us LS drops. Nope.

Nekky, if you're reading this, I took a screenshot of you there. I never forget.

I was at kappa, with a frost, when 3 players joined, it wasn't very colorful but it was horrible, ember, rhino, and vauban, ember spamming her ult, same with rhino and vauban with his teslas, when i asked them to stop rhino disconnected, and the two others kept going, i stayed to the end and got almost no xp

I cant remember the frames but the worst team i had was on my second encounter with the stalker. As soon as i got the first message i warned them about him but they kept on running ahead not even pausing. I knew it was useless to try and catch up to them due to the stalkers pull ability so i stayed fought him and got through his shields and half way through his health before i loss, i really wonder how it would have went if my team mates bothered to turn around and help me 

I cant remember the frames but the worst team i had was on my second encounter with the stalker. As soon as i got the first message i warned them about him but they kept on running ahead not even pausing. I knew it was useless to try and catch up to them due to the stalkers pull ability so i stayed fought him and got through his shields and half way through his health before i loss, i really wonder how it would have went if my team mates bothered to turn around and help me 

That's bizarre... usually people are all over Stalker cause they want the drops. Maybe they expected you to take care of it and they'd run back and get the drop. Gross. Some people are so inconsiderate.

Meh... I've been farming Narcissus for Continuity and I've had many teams that were worse...

Bunches of Excalibro's with MK-1 Braton, Lato and Skana insta-downing every second.

Tons of "Loki Masterrace" with Nikana's doing literally no damage and dying constantly (Because apparently, perma-invis just isn't good enough to stop some people from being absolute failures)

Nearly every Hydude I encounter just spends the entire wave using Undertow on a single guy...

Yeah... My Valkyr has being getting >95% damage dealt during these missions...

I was playing kappa with my rhino prime, and i was the only one usefull in the team! I had to use my ult in every room because the rest of the team were super slow, and so i started the mission without them, they didn't stop complaining, and they all used barely leveled weapons , like they didn't want to succeed on the mission, and at the end of the mission because of them i got no xp for my primary

Ps: this is a joke if you didn't get it, i wasn't leveling my primary at all, i was leveling my secondary

Too many to count. None of them in particular stand out. Pubs are pubs, though at least in this game you can do fine solo unless you're in Survival where that new Oberon keeps falling over and apologizing even though he's running straight into Napalms or that Mag is hitting the air at 85%.

At least they aren't L4D2 pubs. Those are the worst.

I've gotten teams like that several times before. I was grouping with a pub Trinity once and the G3 swirlies started up, so I placed a marker and told the guy "Wait here."

He kept running. So I ran after him until we got to one of the wide-open areas on the Asteroid tileset and told him to stop. Dude kept on going.

A few seconds later the G3 spawned in and flattened him. I Sonic Boom one of them, pop a health restore, and start reviving the Trinity, then get blinded and oneshot. Trinity never even Blessing'd.

And that's what I get for trying to help dinguses.

-

A rather amusing, but not frustrating, Stalker moment I had a few weeks ago was when I was running invasions on Jupiter. Stalker apparently had targeted the Valkyr that was with me. We hung out in a recess in one of the tight hallways and waited. No sign of the Stalker. I peek out from behind cover and I hear a WOOSH.

The Stalker had slash dashed right by my and straight into the Valkyr. Why he never popped Hysteria, I don't know.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Host invited two other people and I to a T3 survival. He dies at the beginning in a faraway place so we couldn't revive him, and spends the whole 40 minutes we were there on the revive screen. Once we all had survived the forty minutes, we tried to extract, but couldn't since the host was on the revive screen.

Life support runs out, everybody runs out of revives, and THEN the host revives and runs to extraction.

Stupid leechers.

Edited by AprilFools

Tons of "Loki Masterrace" with Nikana's doing literally no damage and dying constantly (Because apparently, perma-invis just isn't good enough to stop some people from being absolute failures)

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

The Loki MasterRace is an elite clan of highly skilled Loki warriors. Not every Loki is a MasterRace Loki (and to be fair, not all MasterRace Loki's are Lokis... we do have one Banshee...). As a Loki, I can say I've played with plenty of Rhino who have gone down every 15 seconds.

Worst team?

1 Guy's sentinel was doing more damage than he was, 1 guy died at wave 3 and had no more revives, 1 guy kept blowing himself up with Ogris.

I virtually solo'd 45 waves on Xini. Had much over 1k kills that round and the xp was fantastic (sadly, it was mostly on my already lvl 30 weapons...).

Lvl 1 Excalibur trying to constantly run ahead of the group on a Pluto anti-Grineer Invasion.

When your shields+health are less than 400 and you aren't a Trinity, you should never try running ahead to melee the Napalms.

I left him to die the second time he did it, but another teammate revived him.  The third time, we all left him, and he quit the game.

So your team mates ruined your box camping experience?

Excuse me if I don't feel at all sad for you.

In all honesty by simply hoping to win by standing out of reach of enemies, you are spoiling the games feel more so than the others.

Excabratonskanalato team on Neptune defenses... again and again... revive, run, try to keep the cryo alive, tell them to stand near in order to die less, but they can't read, and they die again, and you miraculously reach wave 5, and you chose to leave, but they all press the battle button, and you are sad for them so you continue with them, telling them they are fool, but they die again and you die too, and everything is over. 

Damn taxis...

I was using Nyx in a void defense mission with 2 rhinos and one volt...i was literally the only one defending the pod, so i asked them nicely to take them down close to the pod so we could all share the xp...do you know what he said?

"maybe you should go and take them by yourself like ive been doing all this time and stop CAMPING on the pod ;) "

note that he said CAMPING and note that he wrote that wink face like saying "you suck", what is this call of duty? nope nope, we are suposed to defend the pod.

Edited by Angainor