Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

See Other Party Members' Auras

komodo10

would kinda suck if you get kicked just cause you don't have E-Siphon due to it interfering with your build.  It may be good but some people will use it to make sure everyone uses the same aura even if it breaks one persons build. I use Steel Charge for my Valkyr and Rejuvenation on Zephyr.   But most want E-Siphon.

would kinda suck if you get kicked just cause you don't have E-Siphon due to it interfering with your build.  It may be good but some people will use it to make sure everyone uses the same aura even if it breaks one persons build. I use Steel Charge for my Valkyr and Rejuvenation on Zephyr.   But most want E-Siphon.

I'm pretty sure someone else's aura can't interfere with your build.

You might be talking about team synergy.

I dont think it would get anyone kicked. Especially since there is no kick system in place. If you are making a party it be helpful for making a strategy of some sort. And I run into a lot of people who do not have E-siphon equipped and it doesn't bother me at all.

I think the auras should only be see able in the lobby screen instead of in-game.

+1. I love that you can see the squad vault keys. Seeing the auras would help my game-play during the mission. If there are a lot of rejuvenation auras, I can be a bit more reckless. If there are a lot of energy siphon auras, I can channel or cast more often...

Back when auras were cards that were selected prior to mission start, it was possible to check other players' auras and adapt accordingly.

I would like to see this implemented again, it was very useful!