Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Move After Being Revived

RegularGamer

After I was revived by one of my party members, I was unable to do anything. I couldn't aim, couldn't shoot, couldn't use warframe abilities, and I couldn't move. If I attempted to move my character would perform the walking/running animation without actually moving. I have encountered this bug a few times before, and it seems I'm not the only one who has encountered it. Even a Vauban's bounce or a Grineer Commander's switch teleport couldn't re-enable my ability to do things.

This is quite the game breaking bug, and it would be nice if this were fixed.

Just happened to me as well right in the middle of a 30min Elara run, I was stuck halfway inside a wall like this for nearly 10min and everyone else had already extracted, eventually an Anti-MOA knocked me out of the wall so I could die, revive, and then rush to extraction.

I have had this happen to me three times in three different missions, and have seen it happen to other players a further six or so times.

Notably, the last time it happened to me, I was put into the bleeding-out state despite having a comfortable 300 energy and quick thinking.

Based on this recent incident, I am wondering if it is due to a communication error between a client and the host, something to do with being in a simultaneous "downed" and "not-downed" state.

This happened to me twice in a row in Psamanthe. I thought it was client-side but then some other dude in the team starts yelling that people should stop reviving him because he's stuck, so I guess it isn't.

Using a Revive fixed it for me.

This bug is alot more common then you might think I have wasted about 8 revives because of this bug. Its not just that mission eather it seems to happen anywhere from Void to Mercury. I think what causes it is when your knocked into a wall and go down at the same time because all the times this happens to me that's how it starts then you can't shoot use your abilitys or move, but the running animations seem to work just fine. I hope they fix that today along with the update they talked about on the dev stream.

Edited by ELREVENGE

New info:

Happens when killed by a knockdown/knockback.

Having a friend ripline me across terrain did not allow me to escape.

Having a friend ripline me into the air allowed me to do a weapon slam attack, and allowed me to continue doing melee attacks along the ground.

If I stopped melee attacking, I was stuck again, and could not resume melee attacks. If I kept melee attacking, I could use the step of the melee attack to move around the map, one slice at a time.

Nothing else appeared to work while in the air. Nothing else appeared to work while melee attacking.

Falling from one floor to the next, via melee attack step, did not end the problem.

More information:

1. Everytime when this happens, I was being knocked down by infested ancients, plus there were walls/anything that could block my way behind me.

2. You will know you that are bugged by trying to move when bleeding, you will only be able to move for a few seconds, then your frame will do the moving animation but can't really move.

3. Being knocked back by the ancients again will only cause you moving in the same pose.

4. Feel like, mods will less likely attack you, even when you are in a obvious position (Only a feeling. I was bugged beside the pod, however, those infested were targeting the pod, not me at all. They switched their target to me once, in an ODD mission)

5. Reviving yourself will only let your model be reloaded (E.g. loading from the body, missing your head for a while, model not using your colour) *Not sure if this was caused by my laggy host in that game*, you can now walk around, jump, sprint, slide blah blah blah, but cannot use abilities or shoot

6. Revive chances will not be consumed, meaning that if you failed the mission/ completed(?) the mission, your revive chance will not be consumed *Not sure if it's true for a completed mission, I was in a laggy session and the mission was failed*

If you complete the mission, yes, you are robbed of the revives you spent to continue not participating. Bug put a SIGNIFICANT damper on attempts to farm Psamanthe when it happened to me EVERY SINGLE TIME.

It's kind of embarrassing that it doesn't look like anyone's even looking into this.